hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Bet

First Team Regular Corstorphine Hibby's Avatar

Bet

Need help with a bet I placed on Saturday please.

I opened an account with bet365 on Saturday and backed a nag at 12/1. £10 e/w. 365 matched the bet because I was a new customer. Horse came in second. Now I know that you don't get your stake back on the free bet part but I thought I would win £60.00. However they took £20.00 out my bank account and credited it with £60.00. Is this right?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Corstorphine Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Need help with a bet I placed on Saturday please.

I opened an account with bet365 on Saturday and backed a nag at 12/1. £10 e/w. 365 matched the bet because I was a new customer. Horse came in second. Now I know that you don't get your stake back on the free bet part but I thought I would win £60.00. However they took £20.00 out my bank account and credited it with £60.00. Is this right?
    Assuming 1/4 odds for the place, you would be due £60 + your place stake back which I would say comes to £70. It should only be the Bet365 half of the stake which is non refundable, surely?

I'm not a huge betting expert so you'll probably get a better reply shortly.

Just looked at the T&Cs attached to their offer.

To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to play through your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a withdrawal.

Does that mean that the bonus isn't 'live' until you have made (and lost or won) your first bet? If so, it looks like Bet365 have done the right thing. On the plus side, you should now have £10 available to bet.

http://www.bet365.com/extra/en/promo...account-offer/