hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My pal is twenty and is going with a 16 year old... Sent him a text reading there's only 2 craig thomsons... Isnae very impressed!
    Oh seany cheap shot

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy4 View Post
    First of all, I think he has been a stupid wee laddie !

I've met him and his dad at Easter Road on numerous occasions (they seem a nice family)- up to 2yrs ago he was a season ticket holder, he would have loved to play for the Hibs but got a contract with the yams instead.

I do not condone what the lad has done, but young girls should now be made aware and also spoken to by their parents/schools re the internet, as it is a very vulnarable place to talk to men, in this case a young lad who has supidly got carried away and got his knob out...

With all the flak that he is going to get from the supporters now, I just feel for his auld man who is a die hard Hibby (Imagine your son getting called a beast, peado from a fellow Hibs supporter sitting next to you?) I would knock his fuc*in head in...!

As Ive said, I've only met the Dad around half a dozen times, but I will really feel for him when we play the yams at ER as he will be in his normal seat.

It's maybe a rant but its because I have two sons, 20 & 17 who are always on Facebook talking to just about everyone, photos here, photos there! NOT with their knobs out, I may add... Imagine it happening to your son?

But this is a two way thing...
    We have to teach our kids, especially the younger ones to be more vigilant to whom they are talking too, AND the older ones (boys) to stop being so foolish and grow up!

I certainly won't be singing obcenities to him as I don't know the full story, but that's me!

Anyway
    GGTTH
    Well said mate finally someone talking sense. Stupid mistake by Thomo but lets not lower ourselves down to the Jambos level and start giving him abuse after all he is a Hibee.

He made a schoolboy error... never asked for her a.s.l

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

he could not plead that he was innocent due to ignorance. However when the sentencing hearing takes place and his lawyer makes a plea in mitigation then the lack of 'guilty knowledge' will most definitely be used.
    The innocent due to ignorance defence wouldn't be a tough sell for a Yam. In fact, it's almost impossible to imagine them being convicted of anything if they were able to evoke that one.

@hibs.net private member the_ginger_hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Supraninja View Post
    He should be fine so long as he didn't search lolita on imagefap.com
    Mate, why do you persist? What are you really hoping to achieve with the continued references?

Copypasta overkill now.

First Team Breakthrough Supraninja's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: liamRnumber1
    Jeez chill out ginger.

@hibs.net private member the_ginger_hibee's Avatar
    Jeez chill out ginger.
    Perfectly chilled my friend.

Thought you'd maybe want to start posting something that didn't come from somewhere else, but whatever floats your boat.

When I was at school I was wasting my time approaching a fellow fourth year lassie. If they did have a boyfriend he either had a Tache or a car or both. PETRIE

The average 15/16 year old wisnae interested in her plooky male counterparts. They always wanted somebody older.

When I got to 18/19 and my plooks cleared up the schoolies used to come down and chap my door. I didnae let them in (That's my story and I'm sticking to it ) and I certainly didnae flash my john thomas

.........or should that be my thompson?

I'd say he was closer to a flasher than a beast but mibbies that's just semantics
    Last edited by RIP; 05-10-2010 at 12:44 PM.

First Team Breakthrough Supraninja's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: liamRnumber1
    Well, in my defence, I never actually knew who Hansen was until my mum showed my the dateline nbc videos on youtube, which I found very funny and was just sharing them on here. As for the second comment fair enough.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe breezy View Post
    When I was 18 I went out with a 15 year old, I think this is very different to paedophilia myself
    Was he or she someone you knew, met through the usual social connections, or did you fish randomly for contact on the internet? I think theres a world of difference between the 2 scenarios, and thats without knowing hte nature of Thomsons actual posts. At the end of the day there's motive and actions to be taken into account...................but the law's the law, and it doesnt say that a 15 year old and an 18 year old who know each other can't knowingly and innocently be friends, or go out but that seems different to what appears to have happened here.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    The innocent due to ignorance defence wouldn't be a tough sell for a Yam. In fact, it's almost impossible to imagine them being convicted of anything if they were able to evoke that one.

Ain't that the truth!

Shame he wasn't caught by Chris Hansen.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVLT26CMzk4

haha

Last edited by DarrenSQH; 05-10-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    A mitigating circumstance. As in, it's still illegal, but a Judge would take these facts into account when sentencing and as such a lighter sentence would be dished out.
    Sorry Judge Judy!

While the post-internet epoch has changed many ways in which information is traded, I would contend that human nature remains largely the same.
    I speak as someone who was convicted of an attempted assault on a convicted paedophile who roamed a tad too close to home and anyone who knows me personally is aware of the vociferous despiction I have for these offenders.
    Many female associates of mine (contemporaneous in age + or - 10 years) freely admit to having had sexual experiences prior to being 16, so it follows that the partners of said females were guilty of an offence. I am obviously being simplistic and general but excepting the cases of a large age gap, I would further aver that many males in their late teens/early 20s have had sexual contact with an underage lassie (usually without aforementioned 'guilty knowledge')
    My point is, with this laddie, while it is rather jolly to adopt an air of oneupmanship (it is the Hertz wir talkin aboot after all and they do have previous) I would suggest he's been rather stupid as opposed to willfully predatory.
    Or maybe I afford him too much lattitude.
    Calling people 'beasts', 'peados', 'nonces' is something that should be reserved for those non-humans who knowingly indulge, at any level, of what is the most iniquitous, damaging and destructive of practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I really can't see what all the fuss is about.

Who hasn't sent lewd photos of themselves to folk on the internet who they've never actually met?

I wondered who sent me those pics the other day? Thankfully I've deleted them.

Section43, great post,just about fell off my chair reading that!lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I'm not labelling him a beast. Just an erse, but even if what he did isn't crime of the century, it's indefensible.

It would be like me getting caught nicking a Mars bar. It would hardly make me a master criminal, but I'd expect to be punished.

Even if I was very, very hungry.

For the record, I haven't nicked a Mars bar for over 30 years and even then it was a case of mistaken identity!
    Were you trying to steal an Aztec bar instead?

If hearts choose not to act on this and back Thomson, whats the chances of him being left out of the team to play us to save him from the abuse? Same thing happened with Rooney going back to Everton recently. Will much prefer dishing it out if he's there on the pitch rather than hidden away on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy_g88 View Post
    If hearts choose not to act on this and back Thomson, whats the chances of him being left out of the team to play us to save him from the abuse? Same thing happened with Rooney going back to Everton recently. Will much prefer dishing it out if he's there on the pitch rather than hidden away on the bench
    I would highly doubt that he'll play again until after a trial has taken place and even if a trial has taken place before the derby, I really don't see Jefferies playing him at Easter Road next month, for obvious reasons.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Over on Sickback, with the very odd exception, they are defending/playing down his alleged (interestingly more than one punter over there says that Thomson has knowingly been doing this for many years) actions or blaming his Hibernian connection. When you think of the vile and slanderous vitriol that was penned about Zemmama and his legal marriage for weeks on end, double standards don't even come near to describing their blinkered hypocrisy.
    TBF I have read thread over there as well and it is almost identical in mixture ofviews to this thread.

@hibs.net private member 500miles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M11BMO View Post
    "Away down in Gorgie he creeps round the park, looking for schoolies to beast in the dark, he treats them to smarties, mars bars and twix, for we all know that Thompson was trained up by Rix."

H-E-A-R-T-S. If you cannae spell it then here's what it says....

BEASTS BEASTS, glorius BEASTS

It's down in tynecastle they hide.

Fatty Jim Knew and so did Gary Locke

That Wee Craigy Thomson whipped out his camera.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    No brainer, yes your honour, take a butchers down *********** way for the last 5 years, could you honestly convict my client on the basis that he has any idea what is going on around him, within a radius of up to say 500 miles?

Ignorant generally? After conferring with my client M'Lud guilty it is..........

First Team Regular leithsansiro's Avatar
    I know Craig through a mutual friend, and he's a decent bloke, probably just caught out here being silly and naive. I'm not excusing it, but I don't think he should be hung out to dry for it.

Left by mutual consent!
    to the tune of 'shoot zemamma peedophile'

craig thomson peedophile ooooooooo craig thomson peedophile oooooooo................................

I dont give a hoot what he has been.....

He is a Jambo and a Beast now, not sure which is worse tbh.

Personaly I would be up for leading the most savage of chants come the derby. I will also gain pleasure pointing out that the Yams have ANOTHER convicted beast on their books to any Yam I meet.

For anyone who isnt of this mindset go and look at any Hibs related thread on JKB and you will soon change your mind. The vitriol is quite astonishing. Amusing how they NEVER say anything like 'Junkie' 'Mums a Prostitute' 'HIV' 'Vermin' 'Gypo' etc etc to your face.

For those with the moral high ground who are now gonna say 'why do you even read that crap' or 'why log on to that site'.....the answer is..... because i can.

I only started hating Yams after reading their board and finding out what they really think although as stated not one has the balls to say these ridiculous things, apart from behind a PC.

Rant over. Just got annoyed that any Hibee should have sympathy for a Beast/Yam. Don't care what he was before...its what he is now that counts.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    This thread has reached the gutter.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Todd View Post
    This thread has reached the gutter.
    That's where the beastybaws yam belongs

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Quote Originally Posted by #10 View Post
    That's where the beastybaws yam belongs
    No arguments there, #10.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevvy1875 View Post
    I dont give a hoot what he has been.....

He is a Jambo and a Beast now, not sure which is worse tbh.

Personaly I would be up for leading the most savage of chants come the derby. I will also gain pleasure pointing out that the Yams have ANOTHER convicted beast on their books to any Yam I meet.

For anyone who isnt of this mindset go and look at any Hibs related thread on JKB and you will soon change your mind. The vitriol is quite astonishing. Amusing how they NEVER say anything like 'Junkie' 'Mums a Prostitute' 'HIV' 'Vermin' 'Gypo' etc etc to your face.

For those with the moral high ground who are now gonna say 'why do you even read that crap' or 'why log on to that site'.....the answer is..... because i can.

I only started hating Yams after reading their board and finding out what they really think although as stated not one has the balls to say these ridiculous things, apart from behind a PC.

Rant over. Just got annoyed that any Hibee should have sympathy for a Beast/Yam. Don't care what he was before...its what he is now that counts.
    Innocent until proven guilty

It all depends on whether you see young Thomson as a Hibs fan and former season ticket holder, or a full- back for Heart of Midlothian.

If no 1. then he's obviously a decent young chap who has been a little bit silly and got carried away, thinking the girl in question was older.

If no 2. then we're talking about a vile beast and cowardly Internet sex predator.

But he's both a Hibs fan and Hearts player, you say.

Well, in the court of Bobby I find him guilty of corruption by the dark side. Obviously Rix's coaching and the raucous support of Wee Airdrie Jambo and his Wheatfield Stand ilk have obviously taken it's toll.