hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar

Family Fun Day on Saturday v Hamilton

I've just received an e mail from the Club saying that it's a Family Fun Day on Saturday and an Adult + 2 kids (under 15) will be allowed in to the Famous Five Stand for £22.

And oh aye - you also get the chance to meet the Hibs Mascot in the form of the Sunshine on Leith Lynx.

It's not like Hibs to offer a package like this but well done all the same!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've just received an e mail from the Club saying that it's a Family Fun Day on Saturday and an Adult + 2 kids (under 15) will be allowed in to the Famous Five Stand for £22.

And oh aye - you also get the chance to meet the Hibs Mascot in the form of the Sunshine on Leith Lynx.

That's much better value - well done to the club. Now hopefully some youngsters will attend that might not have due to cost.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If that Lynx goes anywhere near the pitch, I swear I'll effing well do time!!!!

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    how many of the current squad could you say that bout as well though!!

Good move by hibs hopefuly see more of these promotions throughout the season to boost attendances and get the young ones supporting hibs early.

This is more a SPL thing than a Hibs thing. Every SPL club has to do some sort of promotion as part of the family fun weekend. Nae danger Hibs would be doing this if they didn't have to. Still welcomed though, will save me £20 this weekend.

Motherwell are doing 1 adult and 3 kids for £22 for both 'Well and Dons supporters. Cannae grumble at that. Caley are letting kids in for £1, even for Hertz supporters and will have players from both teams doing signing sessions.
    Last edited by Antifa Hibs; 14-09-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    This is more a SPL thing than a Hibs thing. Every SPL club has to do some sort of promotion as part of the family fun weekend. Nae danger Hibs would be doing this if they didn't have to. Still welcomed though, will save me £20 this weekend.
    Hibs do nothing to encourage kids along to games.
    Well I suppose there are four Hibs kids days. But apart from that what have Hibs ever done to encourage youngsters to attend?
    And there was the tickets given away free to the cadets at the Rangers game. But apart from that......................
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Well I suppose there are four Hibs kids days. But apart from that what have Hibs ever done to encourage youngsters to attend?
    And there was the tickets given away free to the cadets at the Rangers game. But apart from that......................
    Good for the 14 and unders, the age group that would be going with their parents anyway.

They do nout for the 15-16 year olds though, the type of age group of would go on their own. Well except charge £12 for the likes of Hamilton and £14/£17 for OF & Hertz.

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    And the £30 season tickets, opening of the FF level as a kids area before the games.. I tell ye they've done nowt!

Apart from hibs kids days, free tickets to cadets, £30 season tickets, and opening the FF level as a kids area before games what have hibs ever done for the kids?!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mglancy23 Wii Code: 5354 5735 9094 1582
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne Yesterday View Post
    Apart from hibs kids days, free tickets to cadets, £30 season tickets, and opening the FF level as a kids area before games what have hibs ever done for the kids?!
    and the aqueduct

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    I said last week after walking away from the game that with the size of our stadium now, we should be allowing Hibs Kids in for free to all Cat B games, as long as they are accompanied by an adult.

Non Hibs kids could be allowed in for, say, £5, which would probably encourage all the kids to join.
    Even if by some miracle, Yogi got Hibs winning and the crowds returned, I believe we could still easily accommodate them all in these games.

I think we all know that going to ER is a habit and once that habit is broken, it is hard to get it formed again.

A very good point was also made by 'Antifa' regarding 15 and 16 year olds. These are the fans who will hopefully be working in the immediate years ahead and we have to encourage them to part with their hard earned cash, if they have managed to get jobs. £10 or £12 for them would be good, just let's get the fans coming back through the door again.

And that's exactly why it doesn't happen more often, because we need twice as many new fans in one go just to break even from existing supporters who are spending less per head than for any other game.

Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    And that's exactly why it doesn't happen more often, because we need twice as many new fans in one go just to break even from existing supporters who are spending less per head than for any other game.
    But my nephew is now going to go with his laddie, so that's £2 gained and two more Hibbies through the gate

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    What about us poor fathers that have to pay for a 24 and 27 year olds? Never any discount for us!!

Quote Originally Posted by GordonTurnbull View Post
    What about us poor fathers that have to pay for a 24 and 27 year olds? Never any discount for us!!
    Dinnae worry GT, in six years time you will get in for next to nothing and they will still be paying full cost

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    Dinnae worry GT, in six years time you will get in for next to nothing and they will still be paying full cost

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    not far wrong mate. Probably still be paying for the boogers!

Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Blog Entries
    i hope we are doing the same deal for Hamilton fans...would be really mean if not

Remember they did good deal at New Douglas park for us last season

Quote Originally Posted by GordonTurnbull View Post
    not far wrong mate. Probably still be paying for the boogers!
    Do bogies not get in free if they are still up yer nose

Quote Originally Posted by down-the-slope View Post
    i hope we are doing the same deal for Hamilton fans...would be really mean if not

I'd doubt it. Everything seems to be geared towards young Hibs fans as the Club have also organised other activities such as the handing out of stickers & sweets, face painting and special offers in the Hibs shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post

Hibs must be getting desperate nothing to do with the fact there was only 10'000 there on saturday

Quote Originally Posted by ionahibby View Post
    Hibs must be getting desperate nothing to do with the fact there was only 10'000 there on saturday
    After much debate on here, I think the attendance was finally agreed as being 11,938 (or something like that!)

What if you've already paid for a adult season ticket? How do you get the kids ticket?
    Space to let

Quote Originally Posted by down-the-slope View Post

yeah its the same for Accies fans adult+2 under 14 £22, not sure if they get the face painting though!

Thought they would still be claiming to be students. Bet my Dad feels the same

Testimonial Due
    Perhaps is the lynx does go onto the pitch he could take care of the litter that covered it last week, making it look like we were playing at the edge of a recyling bin! What exactly were the ground staff doing at HT?

In all serious Hibs well done, a good effort to bring people to The Road. Yogi + players give us another reason for enjoying the day and encouraging other back!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    What if you've already paid for a adult season ticket? How do you get the kids ticket?
    You don't, as with most of these offers if you've paid the club in advance for a whole season you can't take advantage and have to pay full price for your kids, it's a shame as my kids enjoyed their first game last week and are keen to go again !

Sorry was going to post something about Sunshine, but the lynx wasn't working.

Left by mutual consent!
    yeah !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Albion Hibs View Post
    Perhaps is the lynx does go onto the pitch he could take care of the litter that covered it last week, making it look like we were playing at the edge of a recyling bin! What exactly were the ground staff doing at HT?
    yeah - thats also a good idea !!!! - least be getting paid for something worthwhile - and big rod said he wants to slash the wage bill !! - so he now adds a mascot - was stokesy sold to pay for leith lynx ???

maybe " leith lynx " will do cartwheels with one of them bloody huge - yanky american hotdogs - we now sell !!!!!

changed days folks - enjoy your Non singing , non chanting , non standing , non smoking , non scotch pies and non hot beefy drinks - ( banned Next ?? )

welcome = popcorn, beefburgers/cheesburgers and fries !! - corndogs and if your lucky - they will come around the seat while your comfortably sat in your nice plastic chair !! and offer you " CANDY FLOSS " - yes i cant ****ing wait !!

= fitba