hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Golf deal

Golf deal

Today's deal: £19 instead of £48 for an unlimited full day golf pass and lunch at Kingsknowe Golf Club

http://www.groupon.co.uk/in/.qrQetP/,74818?nlp

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Godsahibby's Avatar
    I'm a member up there, if anyone takes up the deal and fancies a game, give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsahibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm a member up there, if anyone takes up the deal and fancies a game, give me a shout.
    If your a member Chris is it not cheaper just to invite people on as members guests
    I play every couple of weeks down there with the green fee saver vouchers course is always in good nick

@hibs.net private member Godsahibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    If your a member Chris is it not cheaper just to invite people on as members guests
    I play every couple of weeks down there with the green fee saver vouchers course is always in good nick
    I've only just joined so not sure how much it is to take a member on, I would think it is about £10 but that is for a round, I'm sure that deal is for a days pass so would be possibel to get a couple of rounds. So a potential saving of a £1!........ for other money saving tips you should try my website.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsahibby View Post
    I've only just joined so not sure how much it is to take a member on, I would think it is about £10 but that is for a round, I'm sure that deal is for a days pass so would be possibel to get a couple of rounds. So a potential saving of a £1!........ for other money saving tips you should try my website.
    any word on vouchers for purchaces at race night as thats no saving me any money
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run