Page 331 of 406 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,930 of 12180
    Sundays are so boring without football

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least we could be **** together . Makes a difference watching football knowing your ***** and your not gonna win much, if anything whilst your main rivals dominate. Would say it takes some getting used to but then you are UofM so should be used to it by now .
    I definitely don't know how to pick college teams - I'll also be following the Stanford Cardinals next year (seeing as they now pay my salary, it only seems fair) - I'm not anticipating having much to cheer about there either!

Jarvis Landry agrees to the franchise tag so looks like he's on his way out of Miami. Bears apparently keen with the Dolphins trading up to 8th from 11.

Bringing in Robert Quinn from the Rams looks a good early bit of business. It's the hope that kills though.....
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Griffin absolutely smashed the combine.

I'm really looking forward to the draft this year. In fact I've booked the Friday off work so I can watch it. Really interested in the Broncos pick as I've not seen us have such as high pick for a number of years. Will we get Cousins and then draft another QB? Will we go for a running back?

My 2nd team is the giants and they have the 2nd pick I think!! So who will they pick. A QB to sit behind ELI.

Browns have 2 high picks will they take another QB at 1?

Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the draft this year. In fact I've booked the Friday off work so I can watch it. Really interested in the Broncos pick as I've not seen us have such as high pick for a number of years. Will we get Cousins and then draft another QB? Will we go for a running back?

My 2nd team is the giants and they have the 2nd pick I think!! So who will they pick. A QB to sit behind ELI.

Browns have 2 high picks will they take another QB at 1?
    Cousins will go to the vikings, I think Barkley will go at 1 if not Giants will pick him up I think that's if the Jets don't make a play to trade up going to be an exciting draft that's for sure all is going to depend on the FA

The rumours do seem to suggest its a shoot out between the Jet and the Vikings now which is bad news for Denver. The Jets can offer massive massive money but not much in terms of a team there where as the Vikings have a great team and can pay him as well. New stadum to play in etc as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Browns take Barclay first then take a QB at 4.

Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post
    The rumours do seem to suggest its a shoot out between the Jet and the Vikings now which is bad news for Denver. The Jets can offer massive massive money but not much in terms of a team there where as the Vikings have a great team and can pay him as well. New stadum to play in etc as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Browns take Barclay first then take a QB at 4.
    Out of all the teams that are in the hunt you've got to say the Vikings are the best prospect if he wants to actually win things. Great defence and some really good weapons on offence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Jarvis Landry agrees to the franchise tag so looks like he's on his way out of Miami. Bears apparently keen with the Dolphins trading up to 8th from 11.

Bringing in Robert Quinn from the Rams looks a good early bit of business. It's the hope that kills though.....
    That Quinn guy always used to slay our offensive line when he played against us in division games. Dominant player, especially scary with Suh next to him I would think.

As a Jets fan I'm tied, I would love us to sign cousins but not sure about the money that's being branded. If Cousins goes to Vikings which I think he will he would be daft not too especially when they are able to offer him good money too. Then I would like to see us take a gamble on someone like Bridgewater and maybe take a QB at 6 would mean more cap space to fill the gaps and hopefully build something. Its the first draft i have payed some attention too though and it seems to be an exciting draft / FA for the Jets this year.

Quote Originally Posted by EH54 View Post
    As a Jets fan I'm tied, I would love us to sign cousins but not sure about the money that's being branded. If Cousins goes to Vikings which I think he will he would be daft not too especially when they are able to offer him good money too. Then I would like to see us take a gamble on someone like Bridgewater and maybe take a QB at 6 would mean more cap space to fill the gaps and hopefully build something. Its the first draft i have payed some attention too though and it seems to be an exciting draft / FA for the Jets this year.
    The only gamble with Teddy Bridgewater is the old injury, otherwise he's an excellent QB and will make you better.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    What's the Jets guy visiting the Packers like? Sorry don't have his name - Wilkerson

Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    What's the Jets guy visiting the Packers like? Sorry don't have his name - Wilkerson
    I liked Mo but he was a wage theif for the past two years got a massive salary from the jets and in jambo terms became dug ***** I have no doubt if he was to go to Green bay he will be a success though normally happens with the jets

Richard Sherman leaving the Seahawks...

Michael Bennett joins the world champions.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    Richard Sherman leaving the Seahawks...
    We're screaming out for a CB, but I hope we steer clear of Sherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    We're screaming out for a CB, but I hope we steer clear of Sherman.
    Apparently Talib is on his way back...

Really gutted about Sherm and Bennett. Still, the rebuild is on...

I would love to see Jets go for someone like Allen Robinson Although we would have no chance getting him when SF etc are after him, Unless maybe we signed Cousins, Sammy Watkins another. Although we really need to sort out our O-Line, Some really good players coming up on FA though.

Gamer IDs

Apparently Talib is on his way back...
    I don't like that much more...

I don't like that much more...
    Talib is an absolute Cockwomble of a man but he can play. I'd be quite happy with Sherman though, why wouldn't you want him?

Gamer IDs

Talib is an absolute Cockwomble of a man but he can play. I'd be quite happy with Sherman though, why wouldn't you want him?
    He's just suffered a pretty difficult-to-come-back-from injury, and he also fits into the 'mouthy cockwomble' category for me.

No doubt he's a brilliant CB, but I like being able to call him a dick without having to backtrack

He's just suffered a pretty difficult-to-come-back-from injury, and he also fits into the 'mouthy cockwomble' category for me.

No doubt he's a brilliant CB, but I like being able to call him a dick without having to backtrack
    He's a class individual all-round. Not many make it from Compton to top of their class at Stanford. Very intelligent off the field.

I forgot he got injured.

EDIT: It won't be Talib... He's off to the Rams
    Last edited by Haymaker; 09-03-2018 at 01:18 AM.

Rams trade for Talib tell you what the Rams mean business this year! What a difference to the whole franchise when you have a head coach everyone believes in! Rams must be clear favourites for the NFC West now. 49rs building Seahawks rebuilding the D and Arizona 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    He's a class individual all-round. Not many make it from Compton to top of their class at Stanford. Very intelligent off the field.
    I've no arguments that he's a very intelligent young man. His mouth gets him in trouble with his own team, the media and opposition players alike though - his threat to ruin an ESPN journalist's career for example, because he didn't like a line of questioning.

I've no idea what his major was, but I currently work for (and teach at) Stanford, and it might be easier to get to the top of a class than you think

I've no arguments that he's a very intelligent young man. His mouth gets him in trouble with his own team, the media and opposition players alike though - his threat to ruin an ESPN journalist's career for example, because he didn't like a line of questioning.

I've no idea what his major was, but I currently work for (and teach at) Stanford, and it might be easier to get to the top of a class than you think
    It was business, which as we know isn't a real academic subject so you may have a point . Personally I love him

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    Rams trade for Talib tell you what the Rams mean business this year! What a difference to the whole franchise when you have a head coach everyone believes in! Rams must be clear favourites for the NFC West now. 49rs building Seahawks rebuilding the D and Arizona 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rule out the 49ers at your peril.

If they recruit well and build on last year, they're my dark horses for a Superbowl berth this year.

Rule out the 49ers at your peril.

If they recruit well and build on last year, they're my dark horses for a Superbowl berth this year.
    Not surprised we traded Talib. Fifth round pick as well so not a great pick to get back was hoping we would get about a 3rd rounder but gets him off the wage bill and Roby is a great CB so no issues filling the gap. Will need to get a new 3rd CB now though, will probably get one in the draft or free agency.

Currently sat with Darnell Davis, DE for Rutgers. Just did his pro day at the Jets centre. He's huge.

EDIT: apparently been invited to visit the Giants too.
    Last edited by Haymaker; 09-03-2018 at 07:55 PM.