hibs.net Messageboard

Page 303 of 406 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,090 of 12180
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pats go-ahead early. Who is that Saints defensive back with the ridiculous blonde hair? It's half way down his back
    That's Thor lol Alex Anzalone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Last team we wanted to play this week was the pats after they lost at home in week1 it's like any team in Scotland facing Celtic after they lose in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    That's Thor lol Alex Anzalone

Looks like he should be in Whitesnake or one of those other cheesy eighties soft metal bands

Ooft martavis Bryant whoosh

Nice win today. Brady's not done yet.

Good opening drive by Cutler for the Dolphins. 60 yards and 3 points to show for it.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Tom Brady MIGHT just save my fantasy week...MIGHT.

Pleased we dug that out. Much more convincing after what was an awful opener.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

The whiners are putting up a fight at c link, 6-6 at the half. Shocking face mask call on Richard Sherman puts them in range.

Edit...a horrible 12-9 home win over one of the worst teams in the league. The hawks offense is a mess.
    Last edited by hibsbollah; 18-09-2017 at 12:31 PM.

We looked terrible again this week.

Not got too much hope for next week at carolina. looks like 0-3 going into wembley.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenSQH View Post
    We looked terrible again this week.

Not got too much hope for next week at carolina. looks like 0-3 going into wembley.
    We need to stop abandoning the run for starters. The Defence needs help as there gassed by the 4th quarter

Gamer IDs

I genuinely wasn't expecting us to leave New Orleans with a win - we were so utterly awful last week against Kansas City, but we looked a different animal last night.

I've also no idea how my fantasy team is 2-0. Greg Olsen/Jordy Nelson both left their games injured early doors (Olsen out for 8 weeks...) and contributed to 1 point. The only players who gave me decent numbers (>7) were Brady, Freeman, Dan Bailey and the Cardinals DEF!

We need to stop abandoning the run for starters. The Defence needs help as there gassed by the 4th quarter

Having AP and not using him is really starting to annoy me. Just hand him the ball 20 times a game and see what happens. When we only run him 5-6 times a game we are basically sign posting that every time hes in is a run up the middle.

As for the defence giving away 1025 yards in 2 games is some kind of video game numbers. Thats also with the pats with the foot off the gas for a whole half.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenSQH View Post
    Having AP and not using him is really starting to annoy me. Just hand him the ball 20 times a game and see what happens. When we only run him 5-6 times a game we are basically sign posting that every time hes in is a run up the middle.

As for the defence giving away 1025 yards in 2 games is some kind of video game numbers. Thats also with the pats with the foot off the gas for a whole half.
    Yeah you watched AP for the Vikings they wore defences down with him and his big runs and PA would come because of that. There is no way you will get the most out of him with those numbers.

@hibs.net private member Willis1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    I genuinely wasn't expecting us to leave New Orleans with a win - we were so utterly awful last week against Kansas City, but we looked a different animal last night.

I've also no idea how my fantasy team is 2-0. Greg Olsen/Jordy Nelson both left their games injured early doors (Olsen out for 8 weeks...) and contributed to 1 point. The only players who gave me decent numbers (>7) were Brady, Freeman, Dan Bailey and the Cardinals DEF!
    Fortunately for you you came up against my team of imposters this week

Looks like I'll be missing the semi final as I'll be in London for the cardinals rams game. Anyone else going to have this problem?

Hoping the semi is on the Saturday and maybe head down to London on the Sunday morning instead.

I was really impressed with the Broncos this week, in particular I think Simien is pretty underrated. Our D was amazing and totally shut down Dallas' run game.

Todd Gurley is having a good game. 3 first half TDs.

Who has him in their fantasy team?

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post

You do
    He's a good player, very explosive. Just annoying our offense struggles against that D four days ago and now that rookie Goff just does what he likes against them. Hoyer made some amazing throws to be fair and they could have won that game with better special teams play.

I've only caught brief highlights but Goff looks so much more composed this year.

Granted he had a horrible INT last week but seems a lot more poised.

I was just about to come on and say the same for our league, until I checked the app on my phone and realised that he's in the team that is up against me.... Looks like another loss this week for me then!

You do .
    Do I?! Lucky me

Surprisingly good game last night.

Do I?! Lucky me

Surprisingly good game last night.
    It's the NFC, what do you expect?

It's the NFC, what do you expect?
    I forget that competition exists sometimes.

Honestly though I looked at the game and thought it would be boring as hell. It was only the free Coors promotion in the boozer that made me go watch it and I'm glad I did.

I forget that competition exists sometimes.

Honestly though I looked at the game and thought it would be boring as hell. It was only the free Coors promotion in the boozer that made me go watch it and I'm glad I did.
    Agree it's not a matchup that looked great on paper. I can't decide what to make of Goff. Makes some great throws but makes weird decisions sometimes. He looks better than Russel Wilson at this point in the season though

I see Trump has said that team owners should fire any player disrespecting the anthem and flag roger goodell gave a great response fair play

I see Trump has said that team owners should fire any player disrespecting the anthem and flag roger goodell gave a great response fair play

I'm wary about dragging politics into this thread.

However the content of the entire speech was interesting. He acknowledged his healtcare reforms were doomed to fail, admitted he will have to compromise and do deals with Democrats to move other legislation along and proposed tax cuts for the establishment he supposedly hates. Who's talling about all that though? A 'patriotic' tirade against wealthy black athletes is a near perfect snokescreen and he sent the crowd home in a frenzy whilst throwing the spotlight on the league and the teams.

I agree that we should keep politics off here, but it's hard when it's so obviously part of the story. I agree with pretty boy that Trump is using it as a diversion from how he's failing as president. And it just confirms what I've been thinking, that things that were unacceptable a few years ago are now considered acceptable, like putting limits on the supposedly 'inalienable' rights of free speech and freedom of expression! The league and the players union have responded exactly right in telling him to gtf, and I'm proud of the Seahawks' statements which talk about supporting the players 'battle for equality' in society.

The Seahawks social media feeds are full of posts demanding Michael Bennett is fired from the team, people saying they're not going back to clink until players 'respect the flag and the military' this is the majority of posts. Even assuming most of them are trolls, it's still weird.

Back to the game, lions at falcons and patriots at texans look like good matches tonight, in the early game Jags at Ravens will be a defensive battle, under 20pts is a good bet.
    Last edited by hibsbollah; 24-09-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Wtf Ravens

I agree that we should keep politics off here, but it's hard when it's so obviously part of the story. I agree with pretty boy that Trump is using it as a diversion from how he's failing as president. And it just confirms what I've been thinking, that things that were unacceptable a few years ago are now considered acceptable, like putting limits on the supposedly 'inalienable' rights of free speech and freedom of expression! The league and the players union have responded exactly right in telling him to gtf, and I'm proud of the Seahawks' statements which talk about supporting the players 'battle for equality' in society.

The Seahawks social media feeds are full of posts demanding Michael Bennett is fired from the team, people saying they're not going back to clink until players 'respect the flag and the military' this is the majority of posts. Even assuming most of them are trolls, it's still weird.

Back to the game, lions at falcons and patriots at texans look like good matches tonight, in the early game Jags at Ravens will be a defensive battle, under 20pts is a good bet.
    Dolphons released a similar statement. Response was 'fans' are off to support the Cowboys and want Kenny Stills (a great community worker and a fine footballer) fired.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    Wtf Ravens
    Was guaranteed to happen. I put Javorious Allen into my starting lineup this week!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Was guaranteed to happen. I put Javorious Allen into my starting lineup this week!!!!
    Me too still think he will catch some balls out the backfield 2nd half 🤞