hibs.net Messageboard

Page 308 of 318 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,240 of 9524
  1. #9211
    @hibs.net private member Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lanark
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,994
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I had to spend three hours watching crap like the colts and the whiners play I'd probably walk out in disgust as well.

    I can't even watch the media coverage of the racism protests anymore. It's nothing to do with the military or the flag you ****ing morons. Every single time the players say it's nothing to do with the flag or the military it makes the dead of thinking ignore the players even more.
    I've reached peak bull**** with it too. I avoid all comment sections on NFL social media now, as you can predict the top comments.

    Something really nasty is coming in the US.
    Okay, technically I'm a serial killer...


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #9212
    @hibs.net private member Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,837
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    That 4th quarter between Green Bay and Dallas was fantastic to watch. I didn't think the Packers could come back from that drive but Rodgers showed everyone how it's done.
    Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price. -Vince Lombardi

  4. #9213
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    47
    Posts
    17,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That 4th quarter between Green Bay and Dallas was fantastic to watch. I didn't think the Packers could come back from that drive but Rodgers showed everyone how it's done.
    I disagree in that I thought there was a total sense of inevitability about it! He just exudes confidence.

  5. #9214
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iím not ordinarily the type to take the piss regardless (I havenít even been nippy about the Jets despite the widespread derision Iím the preseason), but part of the reason I wasnít ripping into you is because weíve looked poor despite finding ways to win. Something serious needs to give, as itís becoming the norm. Both Speight and OíKorn will never be NFL QBs. Theyíre poor!

    Youíll slaughter us if we play how we played last night.
    You can take the P all you want. Jets have already won 3 games this year and to be fair, its 3 games more than I thought they would. We've got an easy game next week as well so batter in

  6. #9215
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,223
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree in that I thought there was a total sense of inevitability about it! He just exudes confidence.
    Rodgers down in the 4th is awesome.
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  7. #9216
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,223
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can take the P all you want. Jets have already won 3 games this year and to be fair, its 3 games more than I thought they would. We've got an easy game next week as well so batter in
    If you asked me preseason which NY team would be 0-5 and 3-2 it wouldn't be this way round!
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  8. #9217
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,223
    I can't work out if both defences are awesome or both teams offense is baws.
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  9. #9218
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,223
    Bradford got replaced by Keenum. Awful.
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  10. #9219
    Testimonial Due NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    4,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bradford got replaced by Keenum. Awful.
    His knee clearly still bothered him, nice fake punt and 2point conversion by the bears



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #9220
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    47
    Posts
    17,602
    Trubiskys mechanics are excellent, although I suppose the fumble and interception sort of cost them the game. They won't be troubling the playoffs teams anytime soon.

  12. #9221
    Testimonial Due NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    4,429
    Saints trade Peterson to Arizona. He might turn things around there 🤷🏻*♂️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #9222
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,223
    Elliot suspension upheld.
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  14. #9223
    @hibs.net private member McD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,688
    Navorro bowman released by the 49ers

  15. #9224
    @hibs.net private member Sergio sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Inverness
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,886
    How about the eagles?! May as well just had is the superbowl now...

  16. #9225
    Testimonial Due NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    4,429
    Chiefs v Eagles 🦅 Super Bowl


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #9226
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,223
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chiefs v Eagles 🦅 Super Bowl


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God I hope not
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  18. #9227
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,223
    Syracuse take down Clemson! Great scenes at the end.
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  19. #9228
    Testimonial Due NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    4,429
    Rodgers in the locker room with a shoulder injury


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #9229
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    47
    Posts
    17,602
    Patriots pass defense taking a leave of absence. 14-0 to the Jets. I thought they were tanking this season

  21. #9230
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Patriots pass defense taking a leave of absence. 14-0 to the Jets. I thought they were tanking this season
    Jets look like they could be contenders for the AFC East.

    I never thought I'd type that a few weeks ago.
    I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

  22. #9231
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    47
    Posts
    17,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jets look like they could be contenders for the AFC East.

    I never thought I'd type that a few weeks ago.
    I saw nothing in their roster at the start of the season. To be honest, I still don't. Credit where it's due though, they've obviously used the gloom and doom punditry to fire up the players.

  23. #9232
    @hibs.net private member Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,837
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    I'm just calling this game a write off, Hundley is doing well but without Rodgers the Pack look bang average on offence and shocking as ever on defence.
    Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price. -Vince Lombardi

  24. #9233
    Testimonial Due NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    4,429
    Rodgers broken collarbone


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #9234
    @hibs.net private member Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,837
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rodgers broken collarbone


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Season over imo
    Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price. -Vince Lombardi

  26. #9235
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    47
    Posts
    17,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Season over imo
    Nightmare for you guys. Probably the most indispensable individual in the league.

  27. #9236
    @hibs.net private member Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,837
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nightmare for you guys. Probably the most indispensable individual in the league.
    If we had any sort of defence and running game I would say we had an outside shot at the play offs but we have neither. It's all down to the QB play.
    Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price. -Vince Lombardi

  28. #9237
    Delighted to see the Dolphins show a bit heart and score 20 unanswered points after being 17-0 down to get a good road win at the Falcons.
    I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

  29. #9238
    @hibs.net private member McD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,688
    Bears throwing it away again


    For John fox is looking increasingly a foregone conclusion

  30. #9239
    Testimonial Due NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    4,429
    Saints doing there best to lose the game having been up 35 points


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #9240
    @hibs.net private member Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,837
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Dear Saints

    Dont let the Lions Win!

    Thanks
    G
    Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price. -Vince Lombardi

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved