hibs.net Messageboard

Page 339 of 406 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,170 of 12180
    [QUOTEWillis1875;5468067]Has anybody done a NFL London game,If so what’s the story with the tailgate party’s beforehand.Does your ticket to the game allow you access to it or do you have to buy a ticket separate for it?[/QUOTE]

Think it is separate ticket.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CalvinoHFC PSN ID: CalvinoHFC
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anybody done a NFL London game,If so what’s the story with the tailgate party’s beforehand.Does your ticket to the game allow you access to it or do you have to buy a ticket separate for it?
    You don’t need a ticket for it, it’s just an area outside the stadium. I’m not a fan really, but if you like queuing for half an hour to buy a Budweiser...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CalvinoHFC PSN ID: CalvinoHFC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    No but if you go let me know if it's worth it. I'm planning on going at some point.
    Definitely worth it. Really good museum.

Cleveland was a cool city too. Canton was not.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    You don’t need a ticket for it, it’s just an area outside the stadium. I’m not a fan really, but if you like queuing for half an hour to buy a Budweiser...
    I've been 4 times. You just need your game ticket but get there early though it fills up fast.

Sad news breaking that Vikings O line coach and ex Miami Head Coach Tony Sparano has died suddenly.

Took is from 1-15 to 11-5 and was the last man to lead a team other than the Patriots to an AFC East title. He was also involved with the Jets, 49ers, Cowboys and Jags at various stages of his career.

@hibs.net private member KinchHibee's Avatar
    Despite last year showing me how little I actually know about NFL teams/players... I'll join in the fantasy league again!

Can we start the draft now please? The MB is going to be carnage for the next week. I'll take Tim Tebow, Designated Hitter, New York Mets farm system.

Or maybe not!

New season of Last chance U is on Netflix now

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Baker Mayfield looked good last night, ok it was pre season but he looked good. I think he's going to be very good at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    Baker Mayfield looked good last night, ok it was pre season but he looked good. I think he's going to be very good at this level.
    That's good

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    That's good
    I just realised how many uses of the word good I put in there. Need to break out a thesaurus.

not only am I suffering a technology crisis, I am suffering from vocab issue
    Last edited by Haymaker; 10-08-2018 at 08:12 PM.

More droning on about the anthem issue because Kenny Stills took a knee last night.

Like others it's putting me off the season tbh. I'm fed up hearing about it and all the 'disrespecting our veterans' nonsense.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Skins rookie Derrius Guice out for the season with an acl tear

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Anyone watched QB1 on Netflix? A good insight into a highly rated QB's senior year at high school and prep for college

I watched 30 for 30: The Two Bills the other night on ESPN. If you haven't seen it its basically Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick sitting in a room talking football and talking about their relationship with each other over the past 30 years. It's a fantastic watch and would highly recommended it if you've not seen it. Reminded me of a time when Belichick wasn't such a dirty cheating patsie ****bag and I think I might even have liked him at some point lol

Seahawks London game now being played at Wembley as the new lane is doing a tynie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    Seahawks London game now being played at Wembley as the new lane is doing a tynie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'we will be sharing ticketing information later this week'. I recall them saying tickets would go on sale after the college draft three months ago

Weve booked a holiday now so I won't be there regardless.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    I get it, it's only pre-season, but we're looking pretty strong early doors.

Defense has especially taken an apparent up-turn in quality.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Seahawks at the Chargers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough Fisherrow Harp's Avatar

Smile

First time I have really looked on here, nice to see there is a spot for NFL fans son here. Looking forward to the new season and see what it holds for The Packers. Just out of interest anyone have any early (pre) season favourites? I quite fancy the Rams to do well and I am quietly confidante my team will be there or there about deep into the play offs.

ps, also delighted that madden has made a return to the PC, though I struggle to enjoy playing as the packers as I feel to much pressure to win

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherrow Harp View Post
    First time I have really looked on here, nice to see there is a spot for NFL fans son here. Looking forward to the new season and see what it holds for The Packers. Just out of interest anyone have any early (pre) season favourites? I quite fancy the Rams to do well and I am quietly confidante my team will be there or there about deep into the play offs.

ps, also delighted that madden has made a return to the PC, though I struggle to enjoy playing as the packers as I feel to much pressure to win
    I agree with you about the Rams. Extremely strong in every position I can think of. Otherwise I think the strong teams from last year will continue to be strong this. Minnesota, Philly, the Patriots. I really like the Texans this season as well behind DeShaun Watson, Hopkins at WR and a frightening defensive line to threaten and properly challenge the Pats in the AFC.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    I go into this season not really expecting much of anything. We (New England) have flown under the radar a little this off-season.

Several things last season made me feel like we'd hit a bit of a reset button, and that this year may be the start of a rebuild project in New England. Losing Garoppolo got the ball rolling for me, then we also lost Butler, Amendola, Cooks, Patricia and had a few of our OL retire. Then it looked questionable whether Gronk was coming back, and signings were slow to emerge. I genuinely expected very little in the weeks after the Superbowl loss.

But now, I reckon we'll be there about again. We've strengthened our defence (which was a major problem last year) and all of our offensive weapons look potent again. I do reckon the Texans will be the challengers, and I also fancy Pittsburgh to be in the mix again come January. My dark horses are the Whiners. I really think Jimmy has the capabilities and supporting cast to surprise a lot of people this year.

If it’s not been mentioned there’s a decent series on Netflix called QB1 - Beyond The Lights. Follows 3 High School QB’s in their senior year before heading off to 3 D1 colleges. All 3 men are different from different backgrounds and it’s a good watch. The star for me is Jake Fromm who took Georgia to the National Championship game as a freshman last year.

With regards to the NFL season ahead, I’m cautiously optimistic about the Bengals. New O-Line and defensive coordinators should help along with 2nd year players JacksonIII, Ross, Lawson and Mixon growing again. O-Line has been adjusted and Dallas ex coordinator who built such a strong line there can hopefully do the same for us. A strong season should see us contending for a wild card spot.

Quote Originally Posted by HibernianJK View Post
    If it’s not been mentioned there’s a decent series on Netflix called QB1 - Beyond The Lights. Follows 3 High School QB’s in their senior year before heading off to 3 D1 colleges. All 3 men are different from different backgrounds and it’s a good watch. The star for me is Jake Fromm who took Georgia to the National Championship game as a freshman last year.
    I enjoyed the first episode. But they all seem to be so robotic and super driven that I don't empathise with them that much. I'd like it if there was a troubled, flaky character with home issues or behaviour problems or whatever. That's what made last chance u a good watch.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    I enjoyed the first episode. But they all seem to be so robotic and super driven that I don't empathise with them that much. I'd like it if there was a troubled, flaky character with home issues or behaviour problems or whatever. That's what made last chance u a good watch.
    I guess that's what it takes to be a top player though, that's why I found it interesting. It gives you that insight. Fromm is NFL bound imo and the others have a shot as well. They aren't the type to be on last chance U

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I have finally caught up with Hard Knocks, I have to say I really like the Browns manager, he seems like the type of person I like to work for, hard but fair and if you mess up he will have your back as long as your honest and trying your best.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    I guess that's what it takes to be a top player though, that's why I found it interesting. It gives you that insight. Fromm is NFL bound imo and the others have a shot as well. They aren't the type to be on last chance U
    You're totally right of course. I suppose I just have a soft spot for the flawed lazy genius