hibs.net Messageboard

Page 316 of 406 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,480 of 12180
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Andy Reid is a bottle job
    the Kansas Craig Levein. I love watching Kamara for the Saints, runslikebeastmode is the best compliment I can give him.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    How good has Mark Ingram got, he's really got so much more productive.

Eagles were pretty disappointing in that game although I wasn't very optimistic going into Seattle. Russell Wilson is the Seattle offense and was unstoppable, even for our defence which has been pretty good this year.

Some bad decisions in the game from the coaching staff, especially blowing a challenge on a 4th and inches then not challenging a Russell Wilson lateral pass which clearly went forward which would have brought up 4th down (I think).

Need to recover with a road win against the rams next week, but that won't be easy. Goff isn't as big a threat as Wilson though, so I've more hope of shutting them down than Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio sledge View Post
    Eagles were pretty disappointing in that game although I wasn't very optimistic going into Seattle. Russell Wilson is the Seattle offense and was unstoppable, even for our defence which has been pretty good this year.

Some bad decisions in the game from the coaching staff, especially blowing a challenge on a 4th and inches then not challenging a Russell Wilson lateral pass which clearly went forward which would have brought up 4th down (I think).

Need to recover with a road win against the rams next week, but that won't be easy. Goff isn't as big a threat as Wilson though, so I've more hope of shutting them down than Seattle.
    I just watched the highlights, looked like a high quality game with some amazing QB play from Wilson and Wentz as well as both D lines dominating both O lines. Great win over the best team in the league so far

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    I just watched the highlights, looked like a high quality game with some amazing QB play from Wilson and Wentz as well as both D lines dominating both O lines. Great win over the best team in the league so far
    Yeah some amazing QB play from both under serious pressure. Wentz had one throw where he was running to his right, stumbling and in the middle of getting tackled he launched the ball 45 yards down the field for a completion. Not an unexpected loss to be fair. Shows how important home field will be in the playoffs!

And the did!
    Anyone else think they made the wrong decision

Just caught up on some highlights of other games, Gronk could find himself in some trouble with a dirty cheap shot on the Bills defender! Hard to believe he stayed in the game after that.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Just caught up on some highlights of other games, Gronk could find himself in some trouble with a dirty cheap shot on the Bills defender! Hard to believe he stayed in the game after that.
    Agreed - he apologised afterwards and said he was frustrated, but I don't think that quite cuts it to be fair.

He should have received a flag in his favour for PI but his reaction was completely over the top.

Despite how maligned our defense was at the beginning of the year, we've held our last 8 opponents to 14, 17, 7, 13, 16, 8, 17 and 3 points respectively. That's some turnaround!
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Yeah some amazing QB play from both under serious pressure. Wentz had one throw where he was running to his right, stumbling and in the middle of getting tackled he launched the ball 45 yards down the field for a completion. Not an unexpected loss to be fair. Shows how important home field will be in the playoffs!
    We're playing two defensive backs I have no faith in at all (Byron Maxwell isn't the corner he was and seemed to have been targeted by the Eagles last night) but they seemed to hold it together quite well. I expected a loss.

That was an unbelievable play by Wentz. It looked longer than 45 yards through the air. He's got some arm on him!

McAdouche fired

McAdouche fired
    Should have happened weeks ago!

Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post
    Should have happened weeks ago!

Hopefully john fox to follow... as the bears snatch another defeat from the jaws of victory

McAdoo was on the shortlist for coach of the year last season but Jerry Reeces inability to address the O-line has sunk the team this year. No run game. No time to find receivers consistently. The 1 real quality player on the team gets injured misses the year. The Defence are playing too many snaps causing them to make tired decisions lack of concentration etc.. the HC shoulders some blame but for me it’s the GM at fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This weekend

Chiefs Raiders
    Steelers Ravens
    Saints Falcons
    Eagles Rams
    Seahawks Jaguars
    Vikings Panthers

Some massive games.

Looking forward to Saints Falcons tonight. A win for us would be huge.

Gamer IDs

Unsurprised Gronk has been suspended. A little surprised it was only for one game!

I'm also looking forward to the Saints vs Falcons game tonight, though it's giving me a headache fantasy wise - do I start both Ingram and Freeman?!

Refs last night were an absolute joke. So many cheap flags given on the saints yet the falcons try to poke out Michael Thomas eye and nothing is called. They robbed us of 3 points before halftime. Also the roughing the passer call was a shocker.

A Craig Thomson style look at me performance from the refs.

Not football but I had a good afternoon/evening at the Prudential watching Seton Hall/VCU and Gators/Cincinnati at basketball.

Got VIP passes too. Met A-Rods personal trainer and chatted her up until I noticed the size of the rock on her wedding finger. Nae chance there!

Buffalo vs Indy looks fun!

Buffalo vs Indy looks fun!
    Surprised that it's going on! Crazy snow!

What the hell is going on with Derek Carr? I had the Raiders as having a great offense this year. The Fresno Failure has 30 yards passing and -0.7 fantasy points for me in the second half.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Packers with the OT win and Rodgers back next week.

Wentz out with a suspected ACL tear

Gamer IDs

Gutted for Wentz - that'll change the Eagles' season somewhat.

For my team-juggling mate right now who's rooting on both Seattle and Philly (), I've been pishing myself at how things have been going in recent weeks

Gamer IDs

Having said the above, I'd just like to clarify I take no joy at all in seeing Wentz go out for the season - genuinely gutted for him. I was more finding amusement in Seattle losing to the Jags!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Having said the above, I'd just like to clarify I take no joy at all in seeing Wentz go out for the season - genuinely gutted for him. I was more finding amusement in Seattle losing to the Jags!
    The Jags will take you lot down on current form and I hope they do too More penalties and ejections last night, and Wagner joins the ridiculous and ever lengthening injury list. Q

Wentz out with a suspected ACL tear
    Season over for us. Gutted!

Foles isn't the worst backup in the league, he's better than a couple of the starters just now, but he's not Carson Wentz who has been playing at MVP level and just set the Eagles single season TD record with 3 games left to play.

Can't see us beating any of the NFC teams in the playoffs with Foles at QB.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    The Jags will take you lot down on current form and I hope they do too More penalties and ejections last night, and Wagner joins the ridiculous and ever lengthening injury list. Q
    I fancied they would beat you last night. I said as much to this aforementioned mate and he scoffed. He knows very little about the NFL, despite the pretence...

Foles will probably navigate the remainder of the regular season, but against a Carolina or possibly even Minnesota, I reckon he’ll struggle a bit. The NFC doesn’t look as strong as it perhaps did a few weeks ago. Pittsburgh ground out another good win last night and they’ll like their chances hosting us next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    I fancied they would beat you last night. I said as much to this aforementioned mate and he scoffed. He knows very little about the NFL, despite the pretence...

Foles will probably navigate the remainder of the regular season, but against a Carolina or possibly even Minnesota, I reckon he’ll struggle a bit. The NFC doesn’t look as strong as it perhaps did a few weeks ago. Pittsburgh ground out another good win last night and they’ll like their chances hosting us next weekend.
    I tipped Jacksonville at the start of the season as dark horses, especially after watching Fournette, and I see no reason to change my mind. They look a lot like the Ravens team that won the superbowl, great D, great running game disguising an average at best QB.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I'm in Miami and have tickets for the Patriots game tonight.

Loads of Pats fans in town last night. I'll try to post some pictures or video.

It'll be a case of "Squish the Fish", I fear.
    Last edited by Hibbyradge; 11-12-2017 at 03:09 PM.