hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlsberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And to support your view you are happy to accept it turned sour before the agent change, to support my view I believe it turned sour after it.
    No. To support my view, I'm now going on what KT is reported as saying in today's edition of The Scotsman.

To support your view, you are going on what was reported at the time in the Red Tops.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEJ View Post
    No. To support my view, I'm now going on what KT is reported as saying in today's edition of The Scotsman.

To support your view, you are going on what was reported at the time in the Red Tops.
    No im not im going on KT was captain and in team until McKay arrived. Yes as stated you are going on deciding to believe KT, im not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    He was 21 years old FFS. How many people didn't make a mistake when they were 21?

Nobody died.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No im not im going on KT was captain and in team until McKay arrived. Yes as stated you are going on deciding to believe KT, im not.
    Are you saying that someone is telling lies?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    Are you saying that someone is telling lies?
    I choose to think KT will put himself across as hard done by, if he never made the comments attributed to him I do not remember him making any effort at time to rebuff, Him and Brown got involved with an agent that has had an intersting last couple of years.

Enough time for me wasted on KT, I dont think much of him or his articles to be honest. Says good things when suits him and now away from Rangers its all great again.
    Last edited by Captain Trips; 07-08-2010 at 11:51 PM.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    I choose to think KT will put himself across as hard done by.
    Can't believe this thread has got to 95 posts without the word snivelling appearing.

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    I think the difference between Thomson leaving and say, Whittaker or Brown, is that that the Daily ****** knew there was a bit of animosity in Thomson leaving Hibs and could manipulate it into making it a story, there was no story to be found with Whittaker leaving Hibs so no need to go there.

Probably a lot of naivety in Thomson's part as well, words were probably put into mouth and interviews would have been directed towards the last few months at the club. Thomson could have said to Jackson he loved his time at Hibs but the last few months were a nightmare, the last few months were the only part that would have interested the Daily ******, that's where the story was.

Anyhow, see he got off to a great start at Middlesborough along with the rest of the SPL recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    The sort of dignity that means that people can be forgiven for things they didn't do?

He'll burn in hell, so he will.

Erm, I'm not sure if God does smile on greedy folk to be honest. He might have a bit of making up to do.

I choose to think KT will put himself across as hard done by, if he never made the comments attributed to him I do not remember him saying so, Him and Brown got involved with an agent a lot of questions arte asked of, i,ll ask the same of players under him.

Enough time for me wasted on KT, I dont think much of him or his articles to be honest. Says good things when suits him and now away from Rangers its all great again.

Yip, he seems like one of these guys who always tries to please whoever he's talking to. Which is fine if you are talking to a friend or family member, but not if you're talking to a slimy fake tanned medallion wearing self-loving Glaswegian reporter who will edit and print everything you say that makes good/controversial headlines in order to further his career.

I don't hate Thomson, he just annoyed me with his comments. And to be honest, much as I DO hate Willie McKay and all the greedy agents like him, they did help Hibs rake in millions whch has put us in a much better position (financially at least).

But if Hibs are lucky enough in the future to find ourselves top of the table with a few games to go, I just wonder how far these tabloid reporters, agents and the Old Firm themselves will go to dislodge our challenge?
    Last edited by sesoim; 07-08-2010 at 11:49 PM.

@hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    Quite interesting to read the views on Katie. I'm pretty ambivalent to be honest. There's no doubt he's a Hibs fan, he always was. Equally there's no doubt he's a bit ....well........he's not the brightest. I understand he was pretty astounded at the reaction from Hibs fans over Jackshuns's pieces. That more than anything else demonstrates just how fick he is. Still- now he is no longer a Hun, I really won't be wearing my keyboard out ranting about him. Whoever he is/was.

KT is still a ****.