hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer Holiday

A week in Barcelona for me. Then a week walking the West Highland way for the 4th time. Then a trip to London for World Cup Final weekend.

Can't wait.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by foreverhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A week in Barcelona for me. Then a week walking the West Highland way for the 4th time. Then a trip to London for World Cup Final weekend.

Can't wait.
    Hopefully England won't be involved then.

Quote Originally Posted by LamontHFC© View Post
    Hopefully England won't be involved then.
    Heres hoping.

I actually don't mind England doing fairly well but being surrounded by a bunch of pissed Danny Dyer types watching England in the World Cup Final would probably be too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie-bee View Post
    Is it fethiye or hisaranu/olu deniz,been about that area a few times,fethiye is more of a turkish town alot of turks go there for there holidays,hisaranu is 10/15mins away in a taxi good pubs etc.olu deniz is another 10 mins further on.
    I'm that good I couldn't even get the name of the place right. It's Sagrieme we're going to, tickets came in today. Fethiye was the other place I considered booking.

First Team Breakthrough 12AlbionPlace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    Julian Forest apt's in Icmiler just booked ..going for a week on 20th August ...anyone stayed in that place before ..reviews are certainly impressive ...
    We stayed at it's sister location, Club Julian in Marmaris in October which was very nice at that time of the year, not sure I would agree in the high season.!!

Anyway, we saw the brochures for Julian Forest appt's and also spoke to people who had good things to say about them, I'm quite keen to give a go sometime.

Give us a review when you get back

Quote Originally Posted by 12AlbionPlace View Post
    We stayed at it's sister location, Club Julian in Marmaris in October which was very nice at that time of the year, not sure I would agree in the high season.!!

Anyway, we saw the brochures for Julian Forest appt's and also spoke to people who had good things to say about them, I'm quite keen to give a go sometime.

Give us a review when you get back
    The one thing that almost put me off was that just about every review mentioned wasps ....lots of them ...because the apts are situated on the edge of a forest ...im scared ****less of wasps & bee's & anything that resembles a wasp or a bee ...or a mosquito...or a cockroach ..or a flying cockroach..or ants ..or those dragon fly things...basically any creepy crawly !!!!...

Anyway..ive been reliably informed that the forest gets sprayed every day/night & that keeps the little ****ers at bay ...good enough for me ...i will def let you know how we get on ..no probs ..

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    The one thing that almost put me off was that just about every review mentioned wasps ....lots of them ...because the apts are situated on the edge of a forest ...im scared ****less of wasps & bee's & anything that resembles a wasp or a bee ...or a mosquito...or a cockroach ..or a flying cockroach..or ants ..or those dragon fly things...basically any creepy crawly !!!!...

Anyway..ive been reliably informed that the forest gets sprayed every day/night & that keeps the little ****ers at bay ...good enough for me ...i will def let you know how we get on ..no probs ..
    What a big wimp!!

I'm off to Wimbledon for the second year in a row and I am away for a week so I'll probably be going into London for a day or two.

I leave in just over two weeks' time.

I'll be down there when England play Slovenia in their final group game, so hopefully they'll already be out by then.

If they do qualify from their group, I'll still be there for their last 16 match, possibly against Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    What a big wimp!!

Well........just dont want a beastie climbing doon ma speedo's & stinging my twanger !!!!.........

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Well........just dont want a beastie climbing doon ma speedo's & stinging my twanger !!!!.........
    Suppose its better than the mrs cutting it off and ramming it down your throat

Testimonial Due Little Miss Perfect's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: maybe no
    Kenny you'll be fine, the wee truck goes round spraying the whole resort morning and night,although i think that's mainly for the mosquitos not sure about the wasps,bees, big waspy bee type things,flying ants etc lol

You could always take a tin of Raid or whatever to skoosh the wasps?

I've only ever seen 1 cockroach in Turkey, Lanzarote on the other hand was yewwwwww crawling wth them,i would never go back.

Leave on tuesday for a week in the dominican republic with the boys. Can't wait

@hibs.net private member
    Lare July /early Aug waiting to see who Hibs get in Europe. September, off to Zaragoza, including going to Alcaniz for the Moto GP

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsberg View Post
    My summer Holiday will be in November, 11 nights in Las Vegas
    Are you staying at the Signature again? We're using the same people we booked with last time. It's a private condo owner.

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Boston and Cape Cod for a couple of weeks at the beginning of July. And wherever the Hibs have to travel to (hopefully!)
    They've only gone and done it! They've only gone and won the Scottish Cup! What kept you, Hibs?!

Quote Originally Posted by hibsboy90 View Post
    Leave on tuesday for a week in the dominican republic with the boys. Can't wait
    You will have a fantastic time ...im envious ...

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitrim Hibee View Post
    Boston and Cape Cod for a couple of weeks at the beginning of July. And wherever the Hibs have to travel to (hopefully!)

I have relatives stay in cape cod, have you been before?

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superhibi1 View Post
    I have relatives stay in cape cod, have you been before?
    Yeah, two or three times. We tend to stay in Chatham but we stayed in Falmouth the first time. Whereabouts are your relatives?
    They've only gone and done it! They've only gone and won the Scottish Cup! What kept you, Hibs?!