hibs.net Messageboard

24 Finale (warning: SPOILERS)

Who's watched it then?

I am in bits.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Literally just watched the final episode. What an end. We sat for a good 5m without a word said, can't believe it's over. Though there still is a movie to come.

What a cow Taylor is, threatening the IRK with war if they don't sign the treaty (as Mrs Hassan found out Suvarov's involvement).

If she'd believed Jack from the start then the mess wouldn't have happened, but we say that every season. If people just listen to Jack then it would all be solved in a few hours, rather than 24. He's proved himself so many times yet they still try to suppress him.

Felt sorry for Jack having to go into hiding for his crimes of the previous 24h, as he did it for justice. Nice to see jack get his nat king cole as well.

Best scene: When you saw logan call novakovic (sp?) to warn him jack is on the rampage. And all you see is a trail of destruction in his office, with 7 russians dead, and one with a sword straight through him. Awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hibsboy90 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Literally just watched the final episode. What an end. We sat for a good 5m without a word said, can't believe it's over. Though there still is a movie to come.

What a cow Taylor is, threatening the IRK with war if they don't sign the treaty (as Mrs Hassan found out Suvarov's involvement).

If she'd believed Jack from the start then the mess wouldn't have happened, but we say that every season. If people just listen to Jack then it would all be solved in a few hours, rather than 24. He's proved himself so many times yet they still try to suppress him.

Felt sorry for Jack having to go into hiding for his crimes of the previous 24h, as he did it for justice. Nice to see jack get his nat king cole as well.

Best scene: When you saw logan call novakovic (sp?) to warn him jack is on the rampage. And all you see is a trail of destruction in his office, with 7 russians dead, and one with a sword straight through him. Awesome!!!!
    You're right, the whole thing could've been resolved much earlier had President Taylor believed Jack and gone with her conscience in the first place... but then it'd be no fun!

I'm not sure what my ideal ending would've been. Probably not quite how it panned out, but I am still satisfied - which is impressive as it's a tough task trying to round off a long-running series like 24. Loved the final scene with Jack's face staring at us from the screen. Feel sorry for Chloe though, would've liked her to have a happier ending.

Best scene for me was Jack vs Logan in the tunnel. One of the greatest moments in 24 history.

Can't wait for the film. I think they're making more than one as well. And even considering shooting it in Europe, possibly London.

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyF View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're right, the whole thing could've been resolved much earlier had President Taylor believed Jack and gone with her conscience in the first place... but then it'd be no fun!

I'm not sure what my ideal ending would've been. Probably not quite how it panned out, but I am still satisfied - which is impressive as it's a tough task trying to round off a long-running series like 24. Loved the final scene with Jack's face staring at us from the screen. Feel sorry for Chloe though, would've liked her to have a happier ending.

Best scene for me was Jack vs Logan in the tunnel. One of the greatest moments in 24 history.

Can't wait for the film. I think they're making more than one as well. And even considering shooting it in Europe, possibly London.
    Sounds possible since he's already pissed off the Americans, the Russians and the Chinese

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Just finished watching finale. Knew the last scene would be between Jack and Chloe. I watched the last 3 episodes tonight and really thought it was a brilliant ending to the series. Good to see a return to some blood and torture scenes.

Bring on 24 The Movie.