hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What a bunch of sad barstewards on here, laughing at a guy who lost a lot of money on TV just because he's a Hearts fan. That could have meant a bit financial stability for his family, maybe a nice holiday/. But oh no we all laugh just because he supports a different team. Pathetic.

oh wait.....

2. Log in to remove the advert

Dale Winton: Next Question for big money, What happened to the £17M loan payable by Heart of Midlothian to Ukio Bank in February 2010?

Yam: Havnae got a scooby Dale.

Dale Winton: Thats the correct answer! Now bend over yam and I'll show you my Vlad impersonation.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    I'd take a good guess that that was his first step in a long road to trying to pay off the debt. Life everything else they've tried it was an epic fail.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by bighairyfaeleith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is the biggest type of cat

A. Lion
    B. Jaguar
    C. Tiger

He guessed A
    I would challenge that if I were that fud.

The lions in blair drummond are definately bigger than the tiger.

Maybe they just didn't like him and the correct answer would have been A if he'd said C.

Quote Originally Posted by JennaFletcher View Post
    Did any one else know instantly when he was about to say what team he supported it was Hearts and not Hibs?

I had this major feeling he was a Hearts man. I think I have a sensor for this!
    I was a bit surprised he was a jambo......... he had a green shirt on.

Actually felt sorry for the guy. He had a funny nervous twitch though. Who wouldn't with Dale Winton behind you.

First Team Breakthrough I Love Lamp's Avatar
    Did any one else know instantly when he was about to say what team he supported it was Hearts and not Hibs?

Not to undermine your special ability but it's just basic arithmetic.

They have 4000000000000000000000 fans in a city with a population of 400,000 people. Chances are that any football fan from that city will support the BIG team.

YES. Totally.

@hibs.net private member
    Oh how I wish I'd seen the programme. Got this image in my mind of a smug, black haired, over-weight, moustachioed guy getting booted out on his *rse.
    Should've been on after the watershed. Hope Vlad bans him from the PBS for getting it wrong!

I saw him, and I certainly don't have extra sensory perception, but when he said he was from Edinburgh I knew straight away that he was a Yam, even if the wife didn't believe me. And when he *****ed up the cat question?

First Team Breakthrough krobertson12's Avatar
    "stevie" is actually my cousin, so i will ask you all to take back all personal remarks about him thank you.

a nicer person you can not meet even if he is a yam. he has laughed at himself for mucking up so he doesnt take offence to it, but i'll not have him taking abuse from you lot. thank you.

admin i would actually appreciate it if you blocked the thread also
    Last edited by krobertson12; 09-05-2010 at 03:14 AM.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: asbo
    Quote Originally Posted by krobertson12 View Post
    "stevie" is actually my cousin, so i will ask you all to take back all personal remarks about him thank you.

a nicer person you can not meet even if he is a yam. he has laughed at himself for mucking up so he doesnt take offence to it, but i'll not have him taking abuse from you lot. thank you.

I felt sorry for the guy to be honest - as for the personal insults the minute some people on this site found out he was a yam he had no chance- just tell him were not all like that
    Last edited by hibiedude; 09-05-2010 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by krobertson12 View Post

You're having a giraffe are you not? If I were you, I would be keeping it quiet that your not only related to this particular Jambo, but also related to an idiot as well. Any Jambo that loses up to £40K on National telly while getting the wrong answer to any question with the word biggest in it, deserves all the abuse from every Hibby on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs07p View Post
    You're having a giraffe are you not? If I were you, I would be keeping it quiet that your not only related to this particular Jambo, but also related to an idiot as well. Any Jambo that loses up to £40K on National telly while getting the wrong answer to any question with the word biggest in it, deserves all the abuse from every Hibby on this board.
    I would have kept quiet about being related if I were you.

I'm not sure it is his cousin,I think he's Lion.

@hibs.net private member Www1875hfc's Avatar
    Is it your BIG cousin?

@hibs.net private member aljo7-0's Avatar
    I must admit when I heard him admit he was a Yam (and lets face it you couldn't just tell someone you support Hearts - that is definitely an admission) I was not fussed whether he won or not. I do feel sorry for him - it's a lot of money to have had in your paws and lost- particularly on a question about cats - he must be feline rotten about it.