hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i just want 3 points regularly.
    thanks for that constructive input boss!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

And Tarq's just wants his h()le.............

I wasn't gonna post but I am, so listen.

Last few games has been nothing short of a shower of s***e.....end of.

I for one thought Nick & I did very well last night, but we are measured on the goals we concede & that was three similar goals to what we always concede....(so for my part I apologise)

Now whether this is because the forwards dont put the opposition defenders under enough pressure or the midfield aren't closing there man down winning their tackles, tracking back or is the fact that the defence can't position themselves correctly as a unit to deal with balls over the top. I do get quite narked as you know when people have a go at the defence & most of the time I think some comments are not justified IMO....

We WIN AS A TEAM, LOSE AS A TEAM, sadly though I could probably count on one hand the amount of lads I think "attempt" to pull their weight on the park.

I am not getting at anyone personally, but wake up chaps.

We have the ability, most of us have played many a game together so to bang on about training etc is a load of bull, why do we never have the conversations when we are winning..........."see you all 2moro at craigmount"

Last night after the game said it all to me for some people's attitiude. I wanted to speak about the game & have an open & honest conversation about it.............but NO lets talk about f*****g curling or something instead.

Says it all, swept under the carpet, coz we will make it right in the game

****NEWS FLASH****

WE WON'T

rant over

xx

Quote Originally Posted by sauzee=legend View Post
    And Tarq's just wants his h()le.............
    - not quite getting the humour here Pete??

I'm naturally a bit quieter than some others, and I couldn't play last night so I can't pass comment on what did/didn't happen.

The reason I'm out this weekend has got naff all to do with getting my Nat King - far from it. I'm going to an Economics reunion in Aviemore, which will be a proper sausage fest!!

After than, I'm back, and should be at training on Monday, assuming my lift from up North gets me back in time.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    I wasn't gonna post but I am, so listen.

Last few games has been nothing short of a shower of s***e.....end of.

I for one thought Nick & I did very well last night, but we are measured on the goals we concede & that was three similar goals to what we always concede....(so for my part I apologise)

Now whether this is because the forwards dont put the opposition defenders under enough pressure or the midfield aren't closing there man down winning their tackles, tracking back or is the fact that the defence can't position themselves correctly as a unit to deal with balls over the top. I do get quite narked as you know when people have a go at the defence & most of the time I think some comments are not justified IMO....

We WIN AS A TEAM, LOSE AS A TEAM, sadly though I could probably count on one hand the amount of lads I think "attempt" to pull their weight on the park.

I am not getting at anyone personally, but wake up chaps.

We have the ability, most of us have played many a game together so to bang on about training etc is a load of bull, why do we never have the conversations when we are winning..........."see you all 2moro at craigmount"

Last night after the game said it all to me for some people's attitiude. I wanted to speak about the game & have an open & honest conversation about it.............but NO lets talk about f*****g curling or something instead.

Says it all, swept under the carpet, coz we will make it right in the game

****NEWS FLASH****

WE WON'T

rant over

xx
    your right Gus.... i never understood why 99.9999% of teams in the world have training sessions.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    - not quite getting the humour here Pete??

I'm naturally a bit quieter than some others, and I couldn't play last night so I can't pass comment on what did/didn't happen.

The reason I'm out this weekend has got naff all to do with getting my Nat King - far from it. I'm going to an Economics reunion in Aviemore, which will be a proper sausage fest!!

After than, I'm back, and should be at training on Monday, assuming my lift from up North gets me back in time.
    WOW! sounds like a hoot tarqs!

How about this sunday after the match we all stay back and have a proper chat about current issues and the way forward?

Not just a 2minute chat to say "we should have done this or that"

As there is no Monday night footie this week - how about a Beers training session at pitz or WOF?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    your right Gus.... i never understood why 99.9999% of teams in the world have training sessions.
    Dobber much?

I think most ***** realise that Matt was meaning that us "Training" is now being used by some as the holy grail and folk seem to think it's the answer to all our problems..

Which it clearly isn't!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Number_10 View Post
    Not being funny Pete, I like you but I find when you start championing stuff to be arranged and preaching about commitment, it's all a bit cringeworthy and pretty much cheeky to be fair..

Only Ben has pulled out of stuff, not turned up, gave a excuse etc more than you..

Then there's the racenight, you completely deefied every post on here about it, ignored mines and Johns texts regarding it, didn't once let on about what your doing then ended up not coming along at all or contributing a single thing to it..

That was bang out of order IMO..

There's issues like that throughout the team, a lot of it comes down to a large number of the players haven't played or been a part of a proper 11 a side club or been part of one for a few years..

We dont have enough guys the "Club" mentality!

Things like KNOWING how important attending training is, paying your cash every week, being available for games on Sundays, still coming along to support on the sidelines when injured or running late, WANTING to be involved with raising money, sponsorship etc etc..

We need to get this mind set installed into the players at the club!
    What was the need in bringing me into this?

I've not pulled out of anything in quite a while and if i can't make it i'll say so beforehand.

I attended the race night, okay only for a short while, my mistake but i did bring with me +4 who didn't really have much of a clue what it was all about but i still managed to blag them into coming for the cause, and each of whom bought a few raffle tickets etc.

So again pointless, I'm trying to change the reputation i seem to have built for myself and would appreciate it if in future i wasn't made an example of on a public message board while you're having a dig at someone else.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-Jelloun View Post

I've not pulled out of anything in quite a while and if i can't make it i'll say so beforehand.

I attended the race night, okay only for a short while, my mistake but i did bring with me +4 who didn't really have much of a clue what it was all about but i still managed to blag them into coming for the cause, and each of whom bought a few raffle tickets etc.

So again pointless, I'm trying to change the reputation i seem to have built for myself and would appreciate it if in future i wasn't made an example of on a public message board while you're having a dig at someone else.
    Dry yer ****in eyes..

If this had been any other team you'd have been told not to bother coming back a long time ago..

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

YOU REALLY ARE A JOBBY.....comment about training when you turn up week in week out, until then............dinnae bother (altho i know u have uni)

Well done & a BIG thanks for coming to the racenight lad, it was appreciated & if you show commitment, ability & are honest going forward then there is not a problem, but at the mo you have made your bed....

Dry yer ****in eyes..

If this had been any other team you'd have been told not to bother coming back a long time ago..
    Last edited by Gus; 13-05-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Dry yer ****in eyes..

There's only one person who needs to dry their f*****g eyes here by the look of it and it's no me.

Again, any need?

If you've got a problem with me i'd appreciate you say it to me privately, rather than acting like a big bairn on a public message board.

Left by mutual consent!
    YOU REALLY ARE A JOBBY.....comment about training when you turn up week in week out, until then............dinnae bother (altho i know u have uni)

Well done & a BIG thanks for coming to the racenight lad, it was appreciated & if you show commitment, ability & are honest going forward then there is not a problem, but at the mo you have made your bed....

It wasn't long ago everybody was preaching a new start for everybody, but it seems it just isn't working out for me.. best of luck with next season.

Left by mutual consent!
    There's only one person who needs to dry their f*****g eyes here by the look of it and it's no me.

Again, any need?

If you've got a problem with me i'd appreciate you say it to me privately, rather than acting like a big bairn on a public message board.
    My eyes are perfectly dry, if you think what I said is out of order then that's how it is! I've not lied or made anything up!

So there's plenty need IMO, I'm no the bairn that can't take being told a few truths..

It wasn't long ago everybody was preaching a new start for everybody, but it seems it just isn't working out for me.. best of luck with next season.
    When and where was this said?

Again, any need?

oh dear

things team related should be aired on the message board, man up ffs

clean slate, respect/trust etc......its earned

Left by mutual consent!
    My eyes are perfectly dry, if you think what I said is out of order then that's how it is! I've not lied or made anything up!

So there's plenty need IMO, I'm no the bairn that can't take being told a few truths..

When and where was this said?
    So what you're saying to me is that if the boot was on the other foot you would bend over and take it? Right then Fenton.

A while back on this very message board.

Left by mutual consent!
    oh dear

things team related should be aired on the message board, man up ffs

clean slate, respect/trust etc......its earned

I can take criticism, when it's constructive, that was just a blatant attempt at bullying and making an example of someone.

Honestly you would think some people on here were the epitome of greatness.

I can take criticism, when it's constructive, that was just a blatant attempt at bullying and making an example of someone.

Honestly you would think some people on here were the epitome of greatness.
    cheers lad

as for bullying......behave chap, thats the last thing anyone wants. YOU were used as an example & YOU took exception to that, fair enough, but like previously said,YOU have made your bed, YOU got to lie in it......................it is up to YOU to change people's opinions of YOU

Left by mutual consent!
    cheers lad

as for bullying......behave chap, thats the last thing anyone wants. YOU were used as an example & YOU took exception to that, fair enough, but like previously said,YOU have made your bed, YOU got to lie in it......................it is up to YOU to change people's opinions of YOU
    I'm sticking with my opinion and as I've previously said, genuinely good luck with next season.

Hopefully see a couple of you in Europe.

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    Stop it RIGHT NOW!!!!! Stop the swearing, stop the bitching and stop the general crap!!

Everyone has vaild points but the bottom line is John is the manager and fenton is captain. To many folk trying to have a say, everyone it cut out. If anyone has anything to say take it up with those two either privately (face to face is alway better or PM/text) or wait until we have an offically team meeting then if your no happy then well I'm sorry its their ball. That goes for me too!

Stop have sly digs at each other it's not constructive and nit helpful. Aye not everyone Is going to get on but for the sake of everyone else and the team either sort it out privately, shut up and get on with it or leave.

Left by mutual consent!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Archie21 View Post
    Stop it RIGHT NOW!!!!! Stop the swearing, stop the bitching and stop the general crap!!

Everyone has vaild points but the bottom line is John is the manager and fenton is captain. To many folk trying to have a say, everyone it cut out. If anyone has anything to say take it up with those two either privately (face to face is alway better or PM/text) or wait until we have an offically team meeting then if your no happy then well I'm sorry its their ball. That goes for me too!

Stop have sly digs at each other it's not constructive and nit helpful. Aye not everyone Is going to get on but for the sake of everyone else and the team either sort it out privately, shut up and get on with it or leave.
    Archie I know your trying to help but it's the big bad world and folk shout, swear and bitch at each other..

Be it face to face, over the phone, on a forum, whatever!

It happens!

Too much **** goes on with this team which NEVER ever gets addressed, it just gets swept aside and forgotten about!

Well that's not happening from now on!

If something needs to be said or sorted out it will happen, be it in the changing room, on here, at training, where the **** ever!

Issues WILL be getting addressed from now on and if folk don't like it well TOUGH!

We're not running some U14's team, we're all meant to be ****ing grown ups that are well aware of what the big bad horrible world is like and if anyone isn't it's wake up time for them BIG STYLE!

I didn't want to air our "dirty laundry" on here but enough is enough..

No more ****ing about, half heartedness and general bull****! You only have to look at our results and performances this year to see there's something wrong and to start fixing it the crap is getting cut out!

I only want this club to be successful, not be embarrassed every game next season, play good football and be a enjoyable team to play in!

GGTTBeers

Gamer IDs

Archie I know your trying to help but it's the big bad world and folk shout, swear and bitch at each other..

Be it face to face, over the phone, on a forum, whatever!

It happens!

Too much **** goes on with this team which NEVER ever gets addressed, it just gets swept aside and forgotten about!

Well that's not happening from now on!

If something needs to be said or sorted out it will happen, be it in the changing room, on here, at training, where the **** ever!

Issues WILL be getting addressed from now on and if folk don't like it well TOUGH!

We're not running some U14's team, we're all meant to be ****ing grown ups that are well aware of what the big bad horrible world is like and if anyone isn't it's wake up time for them BIG STYLE!

I didn't want to air our "dirty laundry" on here but enough is enough..

No more ****ing about, half heartedness and general bull****! You only have to look at our results and performances this year to see there's something wrong and to start fixing it the crap is getting cut out!

I only want this club to be successful, not be embarrassed every game next season, play good football and be a enjoyable team to play in!

GGTTBeers
    i agree!!!

your still a cock though!!

Left by mutual consent!
    i agree!!!

your still a cock though!!

This is what I'm talking about

Take it you couldn't add anything mature or contribute something worthwhile naw?

Your such a total pissycook muppet likesay...

And I'm not talking bout Mickey Mouse either..

Gamer IDs

Take it you couldn't add anything mature or contribute something worthwhile naw?

aw come on fenton!!

i was only trying to lighten the mood!

i said my piece yesterday regarding training.

and i agreed with everything you said in your post.... things need sorted.

Gamer IDs

HIDDEN TEXT!!!

GOOD SHOW FAY GENTON!!

Left by mutual consent!
    HIDDEN TEXT!!!

GOOD SHOW FAY GENTON!!
    Whoooooooosh

a billion percent behind mr fenton!

The team is moving on from what it has previously been. im loath to say that it has just been a diddy team because that would be disrespectful to John, Danny n all involved so far, n we wouldnt be here if not for previous efforts, but........nevertheless the team has to change to have any chance of succeeding.
    i dont mean winning everything we play in but to survive in an established league, compete and not be a jokey laughing stalk.

It is time for all involved at the moment to decide if they are up for the challenge. its not gonna be all roses n chuckles, its gonna be hard especially for those struggling to get into the team.

One last thing tho, we are a team based around a website forum, naw?
    but anytime anything slightly critical (but true) is said and its all "these things shouldnt be aired in a public forum""these things r best saved for the changing room"
    And its almost like people make out that the person posting it is being cowardly or underhand, but its said for all to see. its open n honest n if anyone disagrees they then hav the opportunity to counter it.
    Too many people too easilly offended, especially when nothing remotely controversial has been said!

I applaud Fenton for having the balls to air his views and be honest about what he feels is holding us back. doesnt mean he is always right but its better than skirting round the issue all the time.