hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guys!!!! You should have seen the bird john nailed on the way home!!

Deviant!!!

:notworthy::notworthy:

I dunno if its just feathers or bird skin....but somethings stuck to my windscreen.
    gonna have to get the missus to wash it off coz I aint touching it

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    seriously lads thought we did not bad today a few mistakes that sadly we got punished for but on a whole thoght everyone was commited and up for it and worked hard. actually enjoyed myself which i would not normally say after a loss or for that matter a game of 11s
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Also just thought id say i thought lewis and danny put in a cracking shift today up front not much coming off up there ut they never stopped :notworthy:
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nando™ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our problem, as was brought up at half-time, is that we can't change anything until we talk about things at half-time.

We need to have at least 2 systems sorted before the game starts so that we can revert to plan B instantly if things aren't going our way.

I was saying to John on the way back that when we play teams that stand off and give us time on the ball we will dominate the game and score 3 4 5 goals. In the second half this happened to me twice, they stood off, allowed me to turn and I was allowed the freedom of their midfield.

Unfortunately, for the vast majority of today's game we stood off them at throw-ins and allowed them to get it on the deck and this is why we lost. We have to get right up their ***** and work hard to close down everything in sight.

Our goal was a brilliant move and finish, unlucky not to get one or two more.

I say it once again, we've played teams much better than them and humped them silly. We'll sort these details out and come out the arse end stronger.

Beers forever.
    YouTube - Plan B - She Said | Out now on iTunes