hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar

Reasons to be cheerful

The alternative entertainment provided by the flats including the "super heroes conga". I imagine Sky interviews and Sun/Record piccies will follow - next up after the bloke who said "I hate Iceland" [no truth in the rumours he's lined up to replace Kerry Katona :) ]

Special mention to the bloke in nothing but a cape and underpants. He'll be wishing he'd put on the factor SPF50 prior to venturing out.

The muppet in the West Upper Hospitality in White jacket who got launched on 86 mins but didn't have the mental abilities to drag out his protestations to see him through to the 90.

Em that's all.

Seemed to me we are crying out for a play-maker and a leader.
    Murray can only do so much.
    It appeared as tho I was watching a pre-season/training game. Hibs seemed devoid of ideas and it was almost as though Watty knew he could toy with us at 1-0 and we'd be happy to hold out and save face. We gave it to them without as much as a whimper.

Normally optimistic but that was uninspiring.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by loko View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The alternative entertainment provided by the flats including the "super heroes conga". I imagine Sky interviews and Sun/Record piccies will follow - next up after the bloke who said "I hate Iceland" [no truth in the rumours he's lined up to replace Kerry Katona :) ]

Special mention to the bloke in nothing but a cape and underpants. He'll be wishing he'd put on the factor SPF50 prior to venturing out.

The muppet in the West Upper Hospitality in White jacket who got launched on 86 mins but didn't have the mental abilities to drag out his protestations to see him through to the 90.

Em that's all.

It appeared as tho I was watching a pre-season/training game. Hibs seemed devoid of ideas and it was almost as though Watty knew he could toy with us at 1-0 and we'd be happy to hold out and save face. We gave it to them without as much as a whimper.

Reason to be cheerful - I am not a Hun.

How can anyone support that cheating, manky mob! And their city rivals are just as bad!

No - I am proud to be a Hibee.

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1875 View Post
    Reason to be cheerful - I am not a Hun.

How can anyone support that cheating, manky mob! And their city rivals are just as bad! and their cousins from Gorgie

No - I am proud to be a Hibee.
    fixed it for you

The season is nearly over

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by noseyhibby View Post
    The season is nearly over
    Keeping you up?

Still fighting for 4th >>>>> Europe.....if we get Europe hows that bad?

i was walking round to the south stand before the game and a camera was filming rangers fans walking along singing/cheering etc, i then went up behind them and shouted "I HATE THE RANGERS!" in the way that guy did i hate iceland hopefully im no on tv

the huns were dumbstruck

Em that's all.

The conga is what Engurland fans do - it's their attempt at humour, it's tired and played out, but it appeals to the last night of the proms/young Conservatives party rally/Terry and June/1950s Daily Mail readership mentality that pervades those imperialist barstewards mindsets and goes down well with the unwashed masses, and their toadies in the media.

And you're right about Hibs lacking a leader - IMO the best thing that can happen to an ailing SPL is for a team outside the two ugly sisters mounting a challenge - as a Hibee of many years standing, i've always yearned for us to be that team - as it stands I think the only challenge that'll come their way will be from Dun Utd, i'm afraid...

Quote Originally Posted by new malkyhib View Post
    /Terry and June/ ..
    Is that a new scandal about an England defender or a prediction about the month when he'll be leaving the World Cup?
    Last edited by ballengeich; 25-04-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ballengeich View Post
    Is that a new scandal about an England defender or a prediction about the month when he'll be leaving the World Cup?

Hopefully both, BG - for the uninitiated, Terry and June was a ****, contrived, corny, Home Countiesesque sitcom that pandered to a "back to basics" lashings of ginger beer/Tory reactionary/right-wing/cricket on the village green audience.

Maybe i've taken that too far...
    Last edited by new malkyhib; 26-04-2010 at 02:31 AM.

Think about all the money we Hibby's have saved over the years not getting to Scottish cup finals and travelling to far-flung outposts in europe.