hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: magseven7

Bottle Merchants

Absolute baws. Mass clear out needed in the summer.

Can't believe Hibs threw away that lead and ended up getting beat. Well I can believe it, but it shouldn't be happening.

Celtic were dire today.

John Hughes, bringing on another striker when we were 2-1 up. WHIT? Just stupidity.

Absolutely fuming.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magnificent_seven View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Can't believe Hibs threw away that lead and ended up getting beat. Well I can believe it, but it shouldn't be happening.

Celtic were dire today.

John Hughes, bringing on another striker when we were 2-1 up. WHIT? Just stupidity.

Absolutely fuming.
    Celtic ARE *****, pity we make Lennon seem like Mourinho!

Celtic were dire today.

Absolutely fuming.
    The Master has done this before. It didn't work then either...

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    At 2-1 I'd have taken a striker off, put on Thicot and shored up the defence, perhaps moving McCormack into the centre of a back 5.

But class act to throw on a forward Yogi. I know a lot of us clamour for Galbraith to get a game but have some ******ing sense.

Unfortunately we just seen our entire season summed up in 90 mins.

First Team Breakthrough

Who ????

Celtic were dire today.

Absolutely fuming.
    YOU SAY MASS CLEAR OUT IS NEEDED THEN NAME NAMES AND LETS HERE WHO THINK SHOULD GO .

I thought they just looked very tired last 20 minutes. Possibly unfit for a 90 minute game.

Coaching Staff

Celtic were dire today.

Absolutely fuming.
    Failing to shore up a leaky defence was worse. FFS, a blind man could see that we were struggling, especially down the right side - why not bring on Thicot at HT for either of the useless Rank'N'Nish?

Quote Originally Posted by biffo1875 View Post
    YOU SAY MASS CLEAR OUT IS NEEDED THEN NAME NAMES AND LETS HERE WHO THINK SHOULD GO .
    Defenites:

Makalambay
    McCormack
    Nish
    McCann

Probables:

Benjelloun
    Thicot
    Cregg
    Gow

Sold:

Bamba

John Hughes, and get a manager in.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

OK BLOCK CAPS... I WILL THEN!!!!!!

I would bin:-

McCormack
    Stack
    Rankin
    Nish
    Stevenson
    Cregg
    Hogg
    Benjelloun
    Ma-Kalambay
    Thicot
    McCann

All of this crowd off of the wage bill and get some decent quality in.

I have a feeling Miller,Stokes and Bamba will be away and Gow is back down south.

That OK for you?

OK BLOCK CAPS... I WILL THEN!!!!!!

McCormack
    Stack
    Rankin
    Nish
    Stevenson
    Cregg
    Hogg
    Benjelloun
    Ma-Kalambay
    Thicot
    McCann

All of this crowd off of the wage bill and get some decent quality in.

I have a feeling Miller,Stokes and Bamba will be away and Gow is back down south.

That OK for you?
    i agree with all that

McCormack
    Stack
    Rankin
    Nish
    Stevenson
    Cregg
    Hogg
    Benjelloun
    Ma-Kalambay
    Thicot
    McCann
    Very similar to mine, but simply due to the fact that bringing in so many new faces in such a short period of time could disrupt us, i would keep Rankin around. I would like to see Stevenson go out on loan to a Div1 side, Raith, his home town club for example, just to get a run of games but only if played in midfield, if he can show some form give him another chance, if not we've not wasted much trying.

Just back good performance up to the last 10 mins to the hibs support who got of there ***** and went threw to darkheed well done to the moaning barstewards on here who have so much to say about the team but never move from there pc screens you have nothing to say about how the team play or dont play .... YOU DONT GO YOU CANT MAKE STATMENTS HOW THE TEAM PLAY OK

Quote Originally Posted by gobragh1875 View Post
    Just back good performance up to the last 10 mins to the hibs support who got of there ***** and went threw to darkheed well done to the moaning barstewards on here who have so much to say about the team but never move from there pc screens you have nothing to say about how the team play or dont play .... YOU DONT GO YOU CANT MAKE STATMENTS HOW THE TEAM PLAY OK
    Who in particular are you talking to?

Without knowing every person that has posted personally, you dont have a club about people's attendances at games, or match viewing. Absolute F.ANNY.
    Last edited by Cocaine&Caviar; 17-04-2010 at 03:06 PM.

WTF!!!

Some of us have to work most weekends, some of us can't afford to go to all the games like you uber fans, some of us have other commitments, some of us live abroad, infact there are numerous reasons why quite a few can't get to matches as much as they would like.
    Who the **** are you to make statements like that??
    For your information many of these people, like myself, followed Hibs almost religously for years when we were in our youth. We have bought and paid for the right to have our say...so wind yer neck in and stow yer tits.

Congratulations! That is THE most stupid post I've read here today!

Who the hell are you to come out with that kind of statement? There are many different reasons why people didn't attend that game today but because you did you think that you are the only one entitled to an opinion? Grow up FFS!

Im one of the supporters who gives a monkeys about the team one who puts his money where his mouth is one who has followed the team home and away for over 40 years thats who the **** i am ok

Im one of the supporters who gives a monkeys about the tea one who puts his money where his mouth is one who has followed the team home and away for over 40 years thatd who the **** i am ok
    Well good for you. It still doesn't give you the right to make stupid comments like that, we are all entitled to our opinions whether we were at a game or not.

Celtic were dire today.

Absolutely fuming.
    Absolutely. For a team with superb, confident defenders that would have been a great tactic. It would have put even more pressure on Celtic and, an extra goal from us, would have signaled a rout...
    but we don't have superb defenders, we don't have confident defenders so, I hate to say it Yogi, that was a serious tactical error.

I wanted Gannon first but was amazed by Yogi's transformation. However it isn't the players that worries me. Like many others on here its Yogi's inability to use them that worries me. I think you've lost the plot and I know you've lost the dressing room.

the man with no tactical sense............................................. .... ?

Tell you what, if you've got nowt to offer apart from having a pop at other Hibbies on here, why don't you start your own fan site where you can censor the 'moaning barstewards' who don't pay to watch that pesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys89 View Post
    Very similar to mine, but simply due to the fact that bringing in so many new faces in such a short period of time could disrupt us, i would keep Rankin
    Any disruption surely will be for the good. Let's face it our results and performances have been shocking for ages now. A mass clear-out is a MUST!

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

I was at the game,so am i a big enough fan to have an opinion?am i devoted enough to comment on how *****e we are right now?

Left by mutual consent!
    Contrast our recent lack of fight with that of St.Johnstone. Their manager making a quick substitution when things not going to plan.

Quote Originally Posted by BBC Website
    1534: GOAL St Johnstone 0-1 St Mirren (Carey)
    Stephen O'Donnell's driven cross is missed by St Johnstone goalkeeper Graeme Smith and Graham Carey turns the ball into the net from a yard out. Not a thing of beauty but that could be priceless for the Buddies.

1538: Furious St Johnstone manager Derek McInnes is making an early change, withdrawing Liam Craig and throwing Murray Davidson into the action.
    1607: GOAL St Johnstone 0-2 St Mirren (Dorman)
    1651: GOAL St Johnstone 2-2 St Mirren (Sheerin)

Amid chaotic scenes, Paul Sheerin clips the ball home from 12 yards, giving Paul Gallacher no chance. The penalty was given when a Murray Davidson shot was kept out by a St Mirren hand on the goal-line. Referee Charlie Richmond took all of two minutes to give the award after consultation with his assistant.

What a finish at McDiarmid Park! Referee Charlie Richmond got the penalty decision spot-on, if you'll pardon the pun. But he took forever to make the call and didn't seem to know who had handled Murray Davidson's shot. He leaves the park surrounded by fuming St Mirren players.

Grow up.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    ... YOU DONT GO YOU CANT MAKE STATMENTS HOW THE TEAM PLAY OK
    Quote Originally Posted by erskine-hibby View Post
    WTF!!!

Some of us have to work most weekends, some of us can't afford to go to all the games like you uber fans, some of us have other commitments, some of us live abroad, infact there are numerous reasons why quite a few can't get to matches as much as they would like.
    Who the **** are you to make statements like that??
    For your information many of these people, like myself, followed Hibs almost religously for years when we were in our youth. We have bought and paid for the right to have our say...so wind yer neck in and stow yer tits.
    If you take out the caps lock and the rantish nature of the post...it's a fair point is it not?

If you don't see the team play, how can you make statements on how the team play?

I'll take the opinion of those that were at the match long before any radio fan. Even if they did used to watch Hibs when they were a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by bawheid View Post
    If you take out the caps lock and the rantish nature of the post...it's a fair point is it not?

If you don't see the team play, how can you make statements on how the team play?

I'll take the opinion of those that were at the match long before any radio fan. Even if they did used to watch Hibs when they were a kid.
    Doesn't stop us having the right to an opinion though eh?

As it is I go to as many games as I can, not as many as I would like to, but when I get the time and can afford it. Obviously not enough for uber fans such as you but, hey ho, such is life.

The lack of points and a dramatic nose dive, even by Hibs standards, tells a story in itself, no? Or maybe everyone else is lying and we are actually at the top of the league and have been on a 14 game winning streak.

In other words you don't have to actually go to every game to see what is happening and make judgements accordingly.

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erskine-hibby View Post
    Doesn't stop us having the right to an opinion though eh?

As it is I go to as many games as I can, not as many as I would like to, but when I get the time and can afford it. Obviously not enough for uber fans such as you but, hey ho, such is life.
    You have every right to your opinion. All I'm saying is it's not as valid as someone who was actually there. Would you not agree?

I'm no uber-fan by the way. I couldn't be arsed going today and watched it on the telly.

I'll definitely listen to someone who was there before someone who followed the thread on hibs.net though.

Quote Originally Posted by bawheid View Post
    You have every right to your opinion. All I'm saying is it's not as valid as someone who was actually there. Would you not agree?

I'm no uber-fan by the way. I couldn't be arsed going today and watched it on the telly.

I'll definitely listen to someone who was there before someone who followed the thread on hibs.net though.
    I would agree, but everyone has different opinions of what is good or bad, you just have to decide who is correct. Very much like reading a paper or listening to pundits