hibs.net Messageboard

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    @hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Always fancied trying the indoor, what's the script are there regular indoor leagues through the winter? Heard a few of the Currie boys talkin about playing at Livingston but don't think I would want to travel to Livi every week.
    I'm at bainfield. There's 8 divisions in the league I think and the games are played every week. You play Monday 6.30, then Tuesday 8.30(the following week), then Wed 6.30, Thur 8.30 and so on. The league finishes in December, people get promoted and relegated and it starts again in January. So you can go up/down 2 divisions in one season. There's also a triples league on a Sunday, 12.30 one week, then 2.30 and so on.

It's my first season back for a couple of years. I don't enjoy indoor as much but thought I'd play again this year.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by deano88 View Post
    I'm at bainfield. There's 8 divisions in the league I think and the games are played every week. You play Monday 6.30, then Tuesday 8.30(the following week), then Wed 6.30, Thur 8.30 and so on. The league finishes in December, people get promoted and relegated and it starts again in January. So you can go up/down 2 divisions in one season. There's also a triples league on a Sunday, 12.30 one week, then 2.30 and so on.

It's my first season back for a couple of years. I don't enjoy indoor as much but thought I'd play again this year.
    How the hell dae ye find the time ..?...im struggling tae meet ties April tae September !!!!

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    How the hell dae ye find the time ..?...im struggling tae meet ties April tae September !!!!
    I've just finished uni and don't have a job so time is something that I have a lot of unfortunately. I didn't have the time the last 3/4 years while I was at uni/working part time in the winter.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deano88 View Post
    I've just finished uni and don't have a job so time is something that I have a lot of unfortunately. I didn't have the time the last 3/4 years while I was at uni/working part time in the winter.
    The ideal man for committee