hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    next time u try to insult someone Ritchie make sure u type properly...

choob

2. Log in to remove the advert

As per my text mate, i can make the morn if needed.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

choob
    What did I not spell right like????

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Golfing 1st thing will be there in plenty of time but might no make 12.45
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

Left by mutual consent!
    Still injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    What did I not spell right like????
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    the only maroon thing in our changing room is my big helmet skelping aff your 5heed x

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Die, die now.

Left by mutual consent!

choob
    Not like you to mispell or type anything wrong now is it

me....nah!!!!

GAME IS ON TODAY

just phoned Dode at Ed'Acad and he said it's all a go-er, they were needing a bit rain.

see EVERYONE there at 12:45

Left by mutual consent!
    Is the game on?

Left by mutual consent!
    I'm gonna be about half an hour late.

I'm getting a lift with Colin, who is currently on the golf course, so I'll be a wee bit late as a result of that.

Lovely day for it as well.......................

Gamer IDs

Hahahahahaaaaaa please tell me your joking!!!

5head as in fivehead as in bigger than a forehead as in you have a big spam???

You really are a Mong eh hahaha

Left by mutual consent!
    how?
    Because

A. I am relying on some**** else getting me there.

and

B. The bus number 21 is a f****** joke at the best of times and is 10x worse on a sunday.

thats was completely shambolic.

from back to front...except for the keepers.

Mate speaking for myself and most likely grant i was disappointed with myself for the 6th and dont think we deserve to be let off as it were. We win as a team we lose as a team and as long as we learn today was not a waste for the record i reckon young grant would be a good signing good hands good kicking and knows what he is doing at 11s
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops1875 View Post
    Mate speaking for myself and most likely grant i was disappointed with myself for the 6th and dont think we deserve to be let off as it were. We win as a team we lose as a team and as long as we learn today was not a waste for the record i reckon young grant would be a good signing good hands good kicking and knows what he is doing at 11s
    yup agree about Grant. just a young lad but appears to be very much able.

there's definitely a few things we can learn from that today. particularly about shape. As Deek said at HT about shuffling over to cover men and then back again when play returns to normal. very simple stuff but I think we need to get on a training pitch to make sure everyone is familiar with the concept. In my mind its like that wee game of tiles you had as a bairn, where you have to slide the tiles around to make the picture. just filing in the gaps and everyone moving over one to cover the man.

a personal apology from me for my f' up with the throw to the keeper. I honestly didn't know that. and also for the pen, just complete stupidity. be rest assured that wont happen again.

we hopefully have a game this wednesday...whos available?
    Last edited by Mister P; 18-04-2010 at 05:49 PM.

can be if needed mate also sorry for bawling at joshy honestly that extra line did my nut in

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    Oh well. Not played at all in a few weeks but still no excuse. Personnaly I thought I done ok. Caught out a few time but nothing I could do abt the o.g.

Left by mutual consent!

Thumbs Down

That took piss poor to a new level today..

The lack of effort and TACKLING FFS was a total embarassment!

If folk can't do the things that your talking about now John, they'll NEVER be able to do it! "Training pitch" or not..

The crux of the issue is we need more players..

Folk are kidding themselves on if they think that dross today was anywhere near good enough for ANY league never mind the one we're joining!

That's a massive wake up call, too many players in a nice comfy wee bubble cos there's no direct competition for their jersey..

That's DEFO going to change!

Ask yourself, "How dissapointed do I feel after today?" Everybody SHOULD be raging, 1st game for over a fortnight and we've been pumped and played horribly! If your not bothered yer arse, your in the wrong place cos that's not the attitude needed!

We need more guidance and input from the sidelines during the game, I that means John has to stop playing and/or get another body in to help out so be it..

Aaaaaaand now breathe..

Quote Originally Posted by Number_10 View Post

If folk can't do the things that your talking about now John, they'll NEVER be able to do it! "Training pitch" or not..

Folk are kidding themselves on if they think that dross today was anywhere near good enough for ANY league never mind the one we're joining!

That's a massive wake up call, too many players in a nice comfy wee bubble cos there's no direct competition for their jersey..

Ask yourself, "How dissapointed do I feel after today?" Everybody SHOULD be raging, 1st game for over a fortnight and we've been pumped and played horribly! If your not bothered yer arse, your in the wrong place cos that's not the attitude needed!

We need more guidance and input from the sidelines during the game, I that means John has to stop playing and/or get another body in to help out so be it..

Aaaaaaand now breathe..
    My tackle was quality,

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie21 View Post
    My tackle was quality,
    Aye it was..

But that was ONE tackle in 45 minutes..

Where were all the other tackles from you?

Aaaaaaand now breathe..
    I absolutely hate losing at anything, a game of tiddlywinks, it doesn't really matter, so that scoreline hurts, especially as we've played better teams than them and come out on top.

The "concept" John is talking about isn't really rocket science - just treat the back 4 as not only 1 unit of 4, but 3 units of 2 (RB with RCB, the two CB's then LCB with LB) and as long as the communication within those units regarding who is marking who etc is good enough, the midfield is tracking their runners defending our goal should come naturally as a result.

It's safe to say that none of the above really happened today - I felt me and Nick tried to talk to each other on the right hand side of the defence in the 2nd half, but that's a minor point. I personally wasn't happy with my distribution, and that game should serve as an eye opener for all of us - starting with oneself obviously - as to how *****e we can be if the collective mentality isn't right.

I'm not too sure what players are in a "comfy wee bubble" or in which positions we only have 1 candidate for the jersey though??

Aye it was..

But that was ONE tackle in 45 minutes..

Where were all the other tackles from you?

Didn't get many other chances to slide did it once and mistimed it. I went through there striker no.3 and he went down (I got the ball). Aye could have done better.

Gamer IDs

100% agree fenton. That was the pits today.

Let's get back on track on Wednesday! The beers shouldn't get beat like that from anyone.

iv been typin things out n deleting them cos i just dont like this thing where we dont talk about it after the game, when its fresh, but bat it about on here n get nowhere.

Iv mentioned this before and i must stress it again...we must have a pre-match/post-match procedure.
    Talk thru the main points of each position pre-match and then have a de-brief after the game.

Im not gonna get into crap about the game and yes i excuse the keepers here, but it was a collective cop-out today. simple as.

I dont know about anyone else but after a week on holiday i just didnt feel fit or sharp enough and am gonna get workin on my fitness again, anyone like to join me????

ps. i didnt mean to single u out at half time Ritchie, i was just using it as an example of wot was hapnin all over the park, love u sweetie x

One plus point is i think things got better second half a bit tighter at the back pete and nick seemed to gel, josh and sean up the left, deek got on the ball a bit more and lack of a natural goal scorer probably cost us as there were chances to be taken danny who will hopefully be back soon and would have made a difference. Also have to agree that there needs to be a manager who picks the team gives the talks and makes the changes and does not play dunno who he was josh or seans dad there today would he be interested ?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy* View Post
    iv been typin things out n deleting them cos i just dont like this thing where we dont talk about it after the game, when its fresh, but bat it about on here n get nowhere.

Iv mentioned this before and i must stress it again...we must have a pre-match/post-match procedure.
    Talk thru the main points of each position pre-match and then have a de-brief after the game.

Im not gonna get into crap about the game and yes i excuse the keepers here, but it was a collective cop-out today. simple as.

ps. i didnt mean to single u out at half time Ritchie, i was just using it as an example of wot was hapnin all over the park, love u sweetie x
    don't be daft mate. I know it wasn't you having a dig.

Thing about it is, you and fenton are the two people in the team I listen to as you both have been around the block (ya tramps) and know what your talking about. But you were tellin me to mark the left mid and fenton was telling me to push up on the left back.

You see, things like that can get a slack jawed penicuik mong confused..... Ken??