hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hibees Bounce

Not as good as turning the place maroon last year

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by corrie greens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought it was going to be them finally confirming that it is actually a Celtic fansite.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kev1875 View Post

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    Don't be under any illusions that it was an attempt at humour, he's still bitter at being bounced out because they got fed up with him. Dunno if its coincedence, but everytime i saw him post on the bounce it was to either say how lovely the queen was or to abuse anyone who posted on Hibs connections with Ireland or anything remotely Irish. He's by far the most boring guy on any Hibs message board. Is it coincedence that this is the first post i've seen off him on here or is it pretty much the same?

Left by mutual consent! New Corrie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kev1875 View Post
    Don't be under any illusions that it was an attempt at humour, he's still bitter at being bounced out because they got fed up with him. Dunno if its coincedence, but everytime i saw him post on the bounce it was to either say how lovely the queen was or to abuse anyone who posted on Hibs connections with Ireland or anything remotely Irish. He's by far the most boring guy on any Hibs message board. Is it coincedence that this is the first post i've seen off him on here or is it pretty much the same?
    Aye so I am, and of course you're really interesting. I got emptied for calling the Wolfetones Fenian Bassas! Apparantly its acceptable to threaten people with violence over there but to criticise the Tones jumping about Edinburgh singing "up the RA" on remembrance Sunday is a banning offence, Believe me I couldn't give a pheck about their message board although I do miss the nice folks over there of which there are many!

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by corrie greens View Post
    Aye so I am, and of course you're really interesting. I got emptied for calling the Wolfetones Fenian Bassas! Apparantly its acceptable to threaten people with violence over there but to criticise the Tones jumping about Edinburgh singing "up the RA" on remembrance Sunday is a banning offence, Believe me I couldn't give a pheck about their message board although I do miss the nice folks over there of which there are many!
    Your post about the "celtic fansite" confirms your a bitter man. I tend to post on more subjects than Irish Nationalism and a hatred for it so in that respect, yes, im much more interesting than you, as is every other member of every other hibernian message board.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post

There's **** all on telly so i was tempted to leave this open and watch the argument here develop.

Thread closed..............well done to the Bounce on their April Fool, looks like a few Bouncers fell for it hook, line and sinker.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.