first up let me say well done for getting into a league,

just a few pointers to help you if needed

are the league allowing you to join as hibeernian,
    just that there are a few bampots that dont like hibs,
    it may be the fairplay league but that is only in name,

cash for pitches and refs
    do you have a designated guy that will be at every game to pay for these,
    tip; dont pay for the park until the other team are there
    council dont give refunds,you have to apply to the league for reimbursements it can take 2/3 months for you to get your money back,
    so if you pay park and other team does not turn up you still have to pay ref full tariff
    also most council parks dont take cash you have to pay by cheque or credit card,
    refs dont take credit card or cheque, cash only,
    you as home team are responsable for pitch and referee payments,
    also remember that if ref calls of game you pay him 1/2 tariff,
    also are you in the scottish, if on the off chance you progress you can be drawn anywhere in scotland round 5/6
    also check what strips your opponent have,if there is a clash the home team change,
    get on to the council now and try and get a decent home park or you are left with the gash,gyle or jack kane,
    bingham may be free,
    hibs v hearts games most teams will play a early kickoff
    also the league you are in require passport photos with you have them with you at every game if not you can lose the points and also a fine
    most fines start at £50 and go upwards from there,
    usually a good bond till next season
    if and its a big if anybody gets sent through to hampden,
    GO or its a automatic ban for the player and a £100 fine for the team,
    the player will only be sent to hampden if the ban is more than a year or referee assualt,
    players paying for games, make sure this is adherred to,
    if you start letting players off saying i will pay double next week it can start to mount up.
    thats why its always better to have at least £50 in pocket every week for any mishaps,
    make sure all players are at games at least 45 mins before kick off just so they can get the nets up,
    nothing worse from a refs point of view waiting on nets going up,
    make sure all team sheets are eligable, if the ref cant read it for bookins and sending offs what chance has the league,
    what will happen is the ref will put down the number and the league will call the secretary up,props resulting in small fine,

if there is anything you want or need asking fire away will try and help you as much as i can

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinref View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

council dont give refunds,you have to apply to the league for reimbursements it can take 2/3 months for you to get your money back,
    so if you pay park and other team does not turn up you still have to pay ref full tariff
    also most council parks dont take cash you have to pay by cheque or credit card,
    also are you in the scottish, if on the off chance you progress you can be drawn anywhere in scotland round 5/6
    also check what strips your opponent have,if there is a clash the home team change,
    get on to the council now and try and get a decent home park or you are left with the gash,gyle or jack kane,
    bingham may be free,
    also the league you are in require passport photos with you have them with you at every game if not you can lose the points and also a fine
    the player will only be sent to hampden if the ban is more than a year or referee assualt,
    if you start letting players off saying i will pay double next week it can start to mount up.
    thats why its always better to have at least £50 in pocket every week for any mishaps,
    make sure all players are at games at least 45 mins before kick off just so they can get the nets up,
    make sure all team sheets are eligable, if the ref cant read it for bookins and sending offs what chance has the league,
    what will happen is the ref will put down the number and the league will call the secretary up,props resulting in small fine,

if there is anything you want or need asking fire away will try and help you as much as i can
    i had thought of this, i did think we should change it

I know but ****** that......(nae offence)

We are Hibs & we like our beer......singalong

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinref View Post

bingham may be free,

Some excelent info there. Can see this being a great success.

I remember a while back a team bank account was talked about, what happend with that?

we are in the process of organising a team bank account....just need money to put in it but might have to wait till the racenight has been held.

i fully expect I will be Mister Money!!!

we are 80% of the way to securing a 2nd set of kit, probably black or yellow.

I went personally to Mr Blackies door to deliver the application form and the deposit, he asked if we would be going under the name 'Hibeernian' and I said yes, he never said anything so fingers crossed it should be ok....in fact theres already a 'Iona Hibs' team in the first division.

yes we are in the scottish, or at least have paid the £20 or whatever it was to be in it. the £300 we are still due the league has the scottish cup fees, good behaviour bond of £50 all included.

Kev (or anyone), do you know if theres a scheme where you can 'lease' a pitch, say every sunday between 2pm and 4pm for a set amount £500 per year or whatever. I know Bairnfica do this in falkirk, about a year and a half ago they were £300 per year for their pitch even if it was to be shared with another team in the league, with us getting first dibs and if we're not using it the other team have the offer.....or even if theres a saturday ams club who might let us rent theirs every sunday?

Im sure there will be things that come to light but Im confident we're fairly well prepared, admin wise at least.

cheers kev

Kev...it's so nice to have a Jambo who cares so much for us ...you sure you're no a closet Hibby

Club 12 (2013) Supporter kevinref's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    Kev...it's so nice to have a Jambo who cares so much for us ...you sure you're no a closet Hibby
    definatly not

jambo by birth referee by the grace of god

Club 12 (2013) Supporter kevinref's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Mister P;2365816]

I went personally to Mr Blackies door to deliver the application form and the deposit, he asked if we would be going under the name 'Hibeernian' and I said yes, he never said anything so fingers crossed it should be ok....in fact theres already a 'Iona Hibs' team in the first division.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    iona hibs is ok just think hibeernian may cause probs for you in the long run
    ----------------------------------------

Kev (or anyone), do you know if theres a scheme where you can 'lease' a pitch, say every sunday between 2pm and 4pm for a set amount £500 per year or whatever. I know Bairnfica do this in falkirk, about a year and a half ago they were £300 per year for their pitch even if it was to be shared with another team in the league, with us getting first dibs and if we're not using it the other team have the offer.....or even if theres a saturday ams club who might let us rent theirs every sunday?

you need to contact the council about leasing a pitch for the season, it depends on where you want to play
    getting a home pitch these days is hard

AGM needed me thinks

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    bingham is already the home ground of dunedin thistle & that jakey team from niddrie Lothian thistle.

think we should try for that pitch we played that erin hibs on!!

think we should try for that pitch we played that erin hibs on!![/QUOTE]

Im sure the guy who run's them say's their pitch is free on a sunday - could be worth a phone call

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee=legend View Post

Im sure the guy who run's them say's their pitch is free on a sunday - could be worth a phone call
    miss you.x

Right lads, iv spoken to my contact about said pitch. Not going to post the info on here but its not quite as straight forward as it may look.

Great set of pitches so im going to invest a bit of delboy* charm
    but there are some mitigating factors as to why this may not be a goer.

I will fill u all in on sunday, oh n i will tell u about the pitches too!!!

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy* View Post
    Right lads, iv spoken to my contact about said pitch. Not going to post the info on here but its not quite as straight forward as it may look.

Great set of pitches so im going to invest a bit of delboy* charm
    but there are some mitigating factors as to why this may not be a goer.

I will fill u all in on sunday, oh n i will tell u about the pitches too!!!

::
    Hibernian Football Club