hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no injuries but a slight change of plan from me...

the missus wants to go shopping before the game so we're heading up early and I'll see you at Forthbank for 3pmish.

MIND NO ONE TAKE A STRIP UNTILL U ALL KNOW WHAT THE STARTING LINE UP IS!!!

cars:
    Josh +3
    RossJ+3
    Fenton +2
    Ritchie +3

thats 15 seats taken care of, with a playing squad of 16...tight squeeze but sould be ok.

Geoff and JamieW might have their car as well

can we try to take as few cars as possible, that way we can TRY to give a few quid to drivers from team funds, say £5 per car. It's not much but a wee helping hand.
    we will see you the back of 4pm mate, not meeting til 3.15pm

Manager putting his foot down on team selection , does your missus like that side to you

Hopefully no one pulls out, lets seperate the men from the boys

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Groobs is oot..

Defensive crisis

the gaffer will bring his kit as an emergency backup

Quote Originally Posted by Number_10 View Post
    Groobs is oot..

Defensive crisis
    no crisis mate.....more than enough in the squad

dont need anyone else IMO

First Team Breakthrough Josh 01's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: josh hfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    no crisis mate.....more than enough in the squad

dont need anyone else IMO

Same think we'll do more than okay with that sqaud

Left by mutual consent!
    the gaffer will bring his kit as an emergency backup
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin
    Oh dear lord!!!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    DANNY WOODS.

TURN YOUR PHONE ON......

im picking you up, will be at yours for about 2.45... BE READY!!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    DANNY WOODS.

TURN YOUR PHONE ON......

im picking you up, will be at yours for about 2.45... BE READY!!!
    Cannae turn it on when I dunno where it is.

The latest in a LOOOOOOOONG line of lost phones in the Easter Road area.

Rank.

make yourselves pretty lads. we WILL be doing the Xbar video today...no exceptions.
    i have s full set of hibs training tops from the first team themselves ON LOAN. keep thrm clean and dry please.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Nando™ View Post
    Cannae turn it on when I dunno where it is.

The latest in a LOOOOOOOONG line of lost phones in the Easter Road area.

Rank.
    well ill be outside yours so stand at your window at 2.45.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

make yourselves pretty lads. we WILL be doing the Xbar video today...no exceptions.
    i have s full set of hibs training tops from the first team themselves ON LOAN. keep thrm clean and dry please.

im no giving you mine back.

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    I've not heard from janetta today and tried to call him but hes not answering.

how many players we got ladies? REally up for this! Mon the Beers!!:notworthy:
    Hibernian Football Club

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by HFC_1875 View Post
    I've not heard from janetta today and tried to call him but hes not answering.

how many players we got ladies? REally up for this! Mon the Beers!!:notworthy:
    Not another guy to add to the "Full of sh́t" list surely

Should have a decent squad anyways!

John, have you spoke to Danny Burns today?

Left by mutual consent!
    Monty Burns

Gamer IDs

janetta is out lads,

usually a reliable lad as well! we are now a car down. My car aint the safest thing at the moment so i dont want to drive it out there!
    Hibernian Football Club

txt DB but no heard back.

How you guys get on?!

lost 2-0

we had some nice football but not enough. very unfit and rusty every area except geoff in the sticks.
    we need a designated trainung session.!!!!
    this tourney is an experimental excersize fir next season tho, as long as we find our weakneses and fix them. my heads on the case already.

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    lost 2-0

we had some nice football but not enough. very unfit and rusty every area except geoff in the sticks.
    this tourney is an experimental excersize fir next season tho, as long as we find our weakneses and fix them. my heads on the case already.
    unlucky guys.

onwards and upwads :notworthy:

nice to see you missed me

Left by mutual consent!
    lost 2-0

this tourney is an experimental excersize fir next season tho, as long as we find our weakneses and fix them. my heads on the crack already.
    Yep...

Left by mutual consent!

Thumbs Down

lost 2-0

1. That's nonsense John, Derek and myself aren't unfit and rusty to start with..

2. We do have training, Mondays! If folk choose not to turn up - **** them from now on!! Non attendence on Mondays should equal NAE STARTING ON MATCHDAYS!!

3. Our weaknesses are we don't have enough quality, reliable committed players at our disposal and too many guys rest on their laurels about getting a game!

We need to get out there and HUNT for players! We desperately need more guys for every single position throughout the team!

Gave up the ghost too easily tonight, not Hibs class at all!!

Let's see a MASSIVE turnout tomorow at training!!

NO excuses!!
    Last edited by BroxburnHibee; 28-02-2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Please don't bypass the swear filter

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    1. That's nonsense John, Derek and myself aren't unfit and rusty to start with..

2. We do have training, Mondays! If folk choose not to turn up - **** them from now on!! Non attendence on Mondays should equal NAE STARTING ON MATCHDAYS!!

3. Our weaknesses are we don't have enough quality, reliable committed players at our disposal and too many guys rest on their laurels about getting a game!

We need to get out there and HUNT for players! We desperately need more guys for every single position throughout the team!

NO excuses!!
    working back shift

NO excuses!!
    aye but u n Deek arent the entire midfield tho

point 3 is being worked on

Fair play to the 12 who turned up yesterday, we had more than enough quality in that 12 to beat that team yesterday.......

They wanted it more, fact. The only people I hear talking, wanting the ball are fenton & deek in the middle, other folk quick to moan (me included at times)

I dont think fitness was a massive issue for 90% of the team, but more decision making.

We could go over this after EVERY game, but there aint no point:

I would like the 12 players yesterday to say how they did out of 10? I have my views I would just like to see:

Me: 7

Gamer IDs

Fair play to the 12 who turned up yesterday, we had more than enough quality in that 12 to beat that team yesterday.......

They wanted it more, fact. The only people I hear talking, wanting the ball are fenton & deek in the middle, other folk quick to moan (me included at times)

I dont think fitness was a massive issue for 90% of the team, but more decision making.

I would like the 12 players yesterday to say how they did out of 10? I have my views I would just like to see:

me: 1st half 5, 2nd half -10

i put my hands up boys, i was murder yesterday.... mix between lack of fitness and letting my head go down to easily when it wasnt happening for me..... need to get my confidence back too which is strange cause its never been a problem in the past.

thought we were a tad better when me and fenton switched in the first half..... but fentons always going to be more creative in the centre.

i want to be considered for right back for the next few games if possible till i sort my game out.... obviously that all depends on me attending monday night which ill try and do but it is difficult at the moment.

i think i proved before my uni class changed that i turned up every monday and i played at sighthill the other week because my class wasnt on.

i need more training/games (monday nights)/actual games to get me back to best.

im gonna try like a bear to get there tonight....... all depends on what time i get finished at uni.
    Last edited by Ritchie; 01-03-2010 at 09:19 AM.

I'd give myself a 6. Not enough composure on the ball. I panic too much when I get the ball. Deek pointed out yesterday that all I need to do is stop, look up and then pick out a pass although not easy when half the team is shouting at you to drive on with it Got caught out a few times at the back with positional play such as not knowing if I should leave the man in or not but I would say that is more down to the fact I don't know how to play the position.

Win as a team and lose as a team. Not something that could be said about yesterday. Half of you moan like women. Despite the fact the ref was very poor he isn't going to change his mind just cause you tell him he is wrong. Just shut up and get ready to defend the free-kick or corner ect.

RANT OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    me: 1st half 5, 2nd half -10

i put my hands up boys, i was murder yesterday.... mix between lack of fitness and letting my head go down to easily when it wasnt happening for me..... need to get my confidence back too which is strange cause its never been a problem in the past.

thought we were a tad better when me and fenton switched in the first half..... but fentons always going to be more creative in the centre.

i want to be considered for right back for the next few games if possible till i sort my game out.... obviously that all depends on me attending monday night which ill try and do but it is difficult at the moment.

i think i proved before my uni class changed that i turned up every monday and i played at sighthill the other week because my class wasnt on.

i need more training/games (monday nights)/actual games to get me back to best.

im gonna try like a bear to get there tonight....... all depends on what time i get finished at uni.
    Is the implication here that RB is a position where one can "afford" to have a nightmare, because its not as "important" as playing in midfield??

Sorry for my absence guys, I should be back as of next Monday, as my gammy hammy is pretty much good as new.

Gamer IDs

I would have to give myself a 5. Didn't really get into the game however i think Danny would agree that we didnt get many breaks of the ball up front. Their back four were winning everything and had the half yard sharpness and burst of pace over me. Tried to get into the positions however it just wasnt coming off for us. I had one attempt at goal and it was wild to say the least!

When i had the ball i was too far out wide for the pair of us to combine. and i made some bad decisions (e.g. trying to win a corner by kicking off thier defender and it just going straight out) I didnt have the best of luck holding the ball up well either which is a strength issue and I gave away a silly foul at one stage too.

Thought i had some positive contributions to the game with a few flick on headers and passes in or around the box when we got the breaks, but not enough IMO. Pace is my main problem as I lack any sort of association with the word! I still back out of a lot of challenges, which is a mental thing that im still getting over after breaking my arm!

I guess i need to toughen up and be put through my paces. I think I have the brain and the ability is there (sometimes). I just lack the confidence and strength and fitness to do it.

A bad hangover combined with my low fitness level led to me being knackered after about 50 minutes. Im bitterly dissapointed with how i played as it was a good opportunity for me to make a point, but i failed!

all in all a bad day on the pitch for me.

Geoff was MOM for me some cracking saves.
    Hibernian Football Club

Gamer IDs

Wink

who was the 10%

go on... give us your view
    who had a mare!?
    Hibernian Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by HFC_1875 View Post
    who was the 10%

go on... give us your view
    who had a mare!?
    Well I feel that you & Ritchie have answered for me, good sir

but like Muzzy said, Win as a team, lose as a team

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Dunno, 5.

Their big tall defender got gehind everything.

Should have scored in the 1st half.

I only had 2 chances to run at their defence in the 2nd, the ref pulled the 1st yin back
    The 2nd time I had 4 of them to beat, which turned out to be 1 too many. Like Deek said afterwards the ball went too far forward too quickly and I was left on my jacksie to take them all on.

Geoff MOM.
    Last edited by Nando™; 01-03-2010 at 12:18 PM.