hibs.net Messageboard

The league table

Ive not looked at it in 3 weeks , anybody else in the same boat ??

Im actually scared to look at it, its the proximity of the dooshbags that concerns me most.

So without anybody telling me could anybody post up some wee hints without it actually clarifying any facts which may result in me getting upset.

Also any information relating to newsworthy stuff in the news would be good as ive not looked at a paper in that time either.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    We're still 3rd despite having (results wise) a pretty poor week. Dundee United are still 4th and Motherwell 5th.

Hearts are putting in a decent challenge to make the top 6, although Aberdeen are only 6 points behind them with a hame in hand and still to play them at Pittodrie this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by 7Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im actually scared to look at it, its the proximity of the dooshbags that concerns me most
    They're still nine points and three places behind us, and have a far more difficult set of fixtures before the split than we have. We should be far more worried about United and Motherwell, and even then we're still in the box seat to finish third.

If you're scared to look at a league table with us sitting in third place, then you must have been ****ting it for the last four or five seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by 7Hero View Post
    Ive not looked at it in 3 weeks , anybody else in the same boat ??

Im actually scared to look at it, its the proximity of the dooshbags that concerns me most.

So without anybody telling me could anybody post up some wee hints without it actually clarifying any facts which may result in me getting upset.

Also any information relating to newsworthy stuff in the news would be good as ive not looked at a paper in that time either.
    The good news is that we are still 3rd.

Get a grip man.
    Last edited by iwasthere1972; 22-02-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    They're still nine points and three places behind us, and have a far more difficult set of fixtures before the split than we have. We should be far more worried about United and Motherwell, and even then we're still in the box seat to finish third.

If you're scared to look at a league table with us sitting in third place, then you must have been ****ting it for the last four or five seasons.
    I think they really fancy their chances of 3rd place. According to some things I've heard and read, they reckon that they're virtually ahead of us now as they are going to win the two remaining Derby matches ( assuming that both we and they are in the top six ) and they're also assuming that St Johnstone already have Saturday's points in the bag and that they will easily get 3 points at Aberdeen. There's plenty of assumption on their part but I get the feeling their confidence is sky high. They might be in for a disappointment.

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    Man up.

Scared to look at a league table? FFS!

Here it's here. Looks pretty good to me.

Team P GD PTS

1 Rangers 25 43 58
    2 Celtic 26 23 51
    3 Hibernian 26 8 43
    4 Dundee Utd 26 2 42
    5 Motherwell 26 2 38
    6 Hearts 26 -4 34
    7 Aberdeen 25 -8 29
    8 St Johnstone23 -5 27
    9 Kilmarnock 26 -12 26
    10 St Mirren 25 -12 22
    11 Hamilton 25 -19 21