hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone remember this?

One final case to illustrate our point: I will be non specific but you can probably work out the game, towards the end of last season with the league nip and tuck we were level with minutes to go. A win and the league is virtually ours, draw or defeat and well we now the know the outcome. Anyway with minutes remaining Celtic were again in the opposition box and a Celtic fan decided to seize the moment. Knowing he was leaving his current team at the end of the season he intentionally fouled the hoops man to give us a penalty. To his astonishment the ref waved play on! Rossi (of this Parish) was told this by the player.

I am informed this was against hibs, anyone know the player in question?
    This is from a site about decisions going against them to help us, they are moaning a player who intentionally fouled a player to help celtic (would that be cheating?) but they have turned it round to ref bias as he never gave foul.
    Last edited by blueisthecolour; 21-02-2010 at 11:38 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    No it wasnt a penalty I dont think anyone would remember a non incident.
    I cant think of any players at Hibs last year who fit the bill either.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No it wasnt a penalty I dont think anyone would remember a non incident.
    I cant think of any players at Hibs last year who fit the bill either.
    It must have been a penalty the celtic fans said it was.

Could it have been the game they wore the memorial top for the famine?
    The big defender Jones maybe some have mentioned van zanton(sp)?

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Anyone remember this?

No

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Ask your hun mates ...

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Who gives a ****?

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Loada p!sh, match report mentions NOWT about any penalty claim apart from an accidental Thicot elbow in the box!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/8051175.stm

What a lot of *****.

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Who gives a ****?

Exactly, thought this was Hibs.net and not Old Firm.net

I'm going to say Alan O'Brien when he jumped into McGeady (?) in the last minute of the 0-0 game. East Stand side of the penalty box, then we broke up field and were caught offside just as the ref blew for full time.

Because of the circumstances, I remember being amazed it wasn't given. Not that it was a penalty, but still...

And was the main questionable decision of that run in not one that went against Rangers at Easter Road?? Celtic would've been screaming for it. Moaning ********.

strange how everytime our fu**ing hopeless pretendy refs make a mistake its always usually one half of the ugly sisters who benefit

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    More "everybody loves us and is fighting for the cause" nonsense from Celtic.

No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Leith Green View Post
    Hibs were involved in the game, so it does relate to hibs

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RicheyWhite View Post
    I'm going to say Alan O'Brien when he jumped into McGeady (?) in the last minute of the 0-0 game. East Stand side of the penalty box, then we broke up field and were caught offside just as the ref blew for full time.

Because of the circumstances, I remember being amazed it wasn't given. Not that it was a penalty, but still...

And was the main questionable decision of that run in not one that went against Rangers at Easter Road?? Celtic would've been screaming for it. Moaning ********.

It looked at the time as though O'brien had taken leave of his senses - and I think he'd only been on the park for a matter of minutes.

It's one of the few things that I recollect about Alan O'brien other than he's a candidate for being the biggest waste of a wage - EVER.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    While I do try and I do remember the game in that mid week where our keeper was asaulted just before a team in blue scored an equaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by Leith Green View Post
    If a story like this was carried in a Sunday paper, you can be sure people on here would be wanting to discuss the alleged actions of a Hibs player, effectively cheating in an attempt to cost us a point against Celtic.

Just because people might not like the source, doesn't make it any less valid for discussion.

@hibs.net private member Liam89's Avatar
    I'm sick of how angrily you people react to this blue. If i was him i would of left this board months ago every time he posts something up for valid discussion he gets abused. imo of course :)

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnowhibs View Post
    I'm sick of how angrily you people react to this blue. If i was him i would of left this board months ago every time he posts something up for valid discussion he gets abused. imo of course :)
    LTHF...

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnowhibs View Post
    I agree i cant see how he stays, gets ripped to s*it for everything. Thingk this is merely because he is a supporter of the most disgusting , horrible team in scotland. And people see that as a reason to abuse him even if he is saying useful stuff.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by essexhibee View Post
    I agree i cant see how he stays, gets ripped to s*it for everything. Thingk this is merely because he is a supporter of the most disgusting , horrible team in scotland. And people see that as a reason to abuse him even if he is saying useful stuff.
    What has he ever posted that is useful?

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    I remember at the time thinking 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING O'BRIEN' however, thats how I reacted to most things he 'done' during his stay.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Wouldn't be in any way surprised if this is true. No reason whatsoever why the petty corruption in Scottish fitba for the benefit of the OFGTF should be confined to administrators, match officials and the meeja.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by essexhibee View Post
    As they are fond of telling us - no one likes them and they don't care.

I can't imagine he would be here for any reason other than to be abused. Most Hibbies hate Huns and hate them with a righteous passion.

I certainly do.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Handling View Post
    As they are fond of telling us - no one likes them and they don't care.

I can't imagine he would be here for any reason other than to be abused. Most Hibbies hate Huns and hate them with a righteous passion.

I certainly do.
    Here here !.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by RicheyWhite View Post

It would be entirely in keeping with AOB's overall contribution at Hibs if he couldn't even give away a penalty without fu*!ing it up

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    One final case to illustrate our point: I will be non specific but you can probably work out the game, towards the end of last season with the league nip and tuck we were level with minutes to go. A win and the league is virtually ours, draw or defeat and well we now the know the outcome. Anyway with minutes remaining Celtic were again in the opposition box and a Celtic fan decided to seize the moment. Knowing he was leaving his current team at the end of the season he intentionally fouled the hoops man to give us a penalty. To his astonishment the ref waved play on! Rossi (of this Parish) was told this by the player.

I am informed this was against hibs, anyone know the player in question?
    This is from a site about decisions going against them to help us, they are moaning a player who intentionally fouled a player to help celtic (would that be cheating?) but they have turned it round to ref bias as he never gave foul.
    If you want to see real ropey refereeing decisions come and watch a few of our games.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Here here !.
    me annaw

Nope..canny think of much I care less aboot than dellusional old firm "everyones oot to get us" arguments (from either side).

What I'd love, is for both yer sectarian biggoted heaps of sheite organisations to go oot of business. That, and for youse to lose as many points on the way as possible.

ENDOF

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 65bd View Post
    What has he ever posted that is useful?
    I've had to buy the TV listings again, as he's stopped posting alerts

Anyone remember this?

WEE MEMORY JOGGER FOR YE

...seems the only one to dae it, and to think they gave him pelters for being an alleged previous (follow) follower

HE'S HERE, HE'S THERE, HE'S EVERY ****ING WHERE..... (And he now has green blood anaw according to the wee felly himself)