hibs.net Messageboard

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar

Ian Murray & Derek Riordan

These guys are both worth their weight in gold to Hibs. The 2 of them have been immense for us this season

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due Capt Mainwaring's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    These guys are both worth their weight in gold to Hibs. The 2 of them have been immense for us this season
    Totally agree Great goals from Deeks today - surely the best striker of a ball in the country

Deeks got Man of the Match - fair enough two great goals, but my vote went to Murray. Fantastic defending and drive in the first half ( have you ever seen someone tackle as hard as him?) Later on in the second half he was clearly injured but his passion and commitment would not allow him to feel sorry for himself and hold back. He is the driving force of the team (Should be Captain in my opinion).

Well done Hibs- another great result today, Proud to be a Hibee

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Mainwaring View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Totally agree Great goals from Deeks today - surely the best striker of a ball in the country

Deeks got Man of the Match - fair enough two great goals, but my vote went to Murray. Fantastic defending and drive in the first half ( have you ever seen someone tackle as hard as him?) Later on in the second half he was clearly injured but his passion and commitment would not allow him to feel sorry for himself and hold back. He is the driving force of the team (Should be Captain in my opinion).

Well done Hibs- another great result today, Proud to be a Hibee
    both were very good and brave players todayI found it hard to split them,re-MOM.but Murray just seems to get on with the job,despite his shoulder injury . saw him on alba,just brushing aside teammates asking him about it.