hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stewart

Thought he played deeper than a deep see diver. Any player would of looked good yesterday with the space they had. Albeit he had one good shot and that was that for me.

Thought he did really well for us and was made a scape goat by Collins as up till then he was by far or best player.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    He worked hard yesterday but I would not say he was brilliant.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lumbo_hfc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so because he had a shot that went out for a throwing that means he never played well? did u see the game?

if u noticed that was out of the touchline against our right back he was obviously doing the work of his team mates their, not the best tackle i will give u but he did cover alot of ground for his team!

is that a compliment to Michael Stewart or what? I wish we had a captain that would claim to the ref for every single throw in and foul, which can sometimes sway the referees decision in ur favour!!

as much of a fanny i think he is and how bad i think he has been this season, i thought he was one of the stand outs in the game!

Yes I was there, and its just my matter of opinion that Stewart did not play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunbar Hibee View Post
    Yes I was there, and its just my matter of opinion that Stewart did not play well.
    Opinions eh ?

It is my opinion that if (in your opinion) Stewart was "absoloutely ****". then you do not have a good knowledge of football and cannot have ever played the game before.

Having had another read through this whole thread, your opinion seems to be in the minority of opinions........however it is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

Is that "constructive" enough for you ?

P.S It is my opinion that you are the one who is the "silly ****", as you so politely put it !

P.P.S Have a read of the Scotland on Sunday match report....and see what they thought of Stewart's performance.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice Of Reason View Post
    Opinions eh ?

It is my opinion that if (in your opinion) Stewart was "absoloutely ****". then you do not have a good knowledge of football and cannot have ever played the game before.

Having had another read through this whole thread, your opinion seems to be in the minority of opinions........however it is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

Is that "constructive" enough for you ?

P.S It is my opinion that you are the one who is the "silly ****", as you so politely put it !

P.P.S Have a read of the Scotland on Sunday match report....and see what they thought of Stewart's performance.
    That's not really going to change my mind, I still think hes a pish player and it was a pish performance. IMO of course