hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi

Don't be alarmed that this is my first post.

I have been a Hibee for 37 years circa 1972 League Cup win. Born and bred Glasgow. Hated all the Old Firm garbage in this city and not one day have I regretted choosing Hibs as my team.

They,ve made me cry bitter tears but I've wept with joy on numberous occasions. Heck I even remember legends like Isak Refvik!!!

Enough of my sentimental stuff, bottom line is through my work I now have a spare complimentary ticket for the Derby and would like to see it going to a good home!

Of course I don't want any money for it but I felt need to post as I would never want a fellow Hibee to be deprived of seeing our team as such an exciting yet "wondering if it's gonna last" time like this. Think you know all what I mean!

Being in Glasgow, I will be collecting my tickets at the Hearts ticket office on Saturday and would be happy to meet up.

Just wonder best way of organising it?

PS This is not a wind-up

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by RickyB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi

Don't be alarmed that this is my first post.

I have been a Hibee for 37 years circa 1972 League Cup win. Born and bred Glasgow. Hated all the Old Firm garbage in this city and not one day have I regretted choosing Hibs as my team.

They,ve made me cry bitter tears but I've wept with joy on numberous occasions. Heck I even remember legends like Isak Refvik!!!

Enough of my sentimental stuff, bottom line is through my work I now have a spare complimentary ticket for the Derby and would like to see it going to a good home!

Of course I don't want any money for it but I felt need to post as I would never want a fellow Hibee to be deprived of seeing our team as such an exciting yet "wondering if it's gonna last" time like this. Think you know all what I mean!

Being in Glasgow, I will be collecting my tickets at the Hearts ticket office on Saturday and would be happy to meet up.

Just wonder best way of organising it?

PS This is not a wind-up
    Sent you a PM mate

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Euan88
    I'm still looking for a ticket.

I'm a student... but not a fussy one so any spare tickets would be magic.

First Team Breakthrough
    d'oh seem to be too late for these tickets! will need to keep glue to this!! (forgot to mention a student but easy student or non student ticket)

was just wondering of if any of you have bought hearts ones and if so, are they easy to get? do you need to be on their database or something?? ta
    Last edited by libernian; 06-11-2009 at 11:48 AM.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EllChrisso PSN ID: EllChrisso
    Right, this is getting really old now, but for ANYONE, that has a spare, or knows of a spare, please let me know, lol.

IM DYING TO GOOO! :(

First Team Breakthrough francobaresi's Avatar
    The ticket boat has truly sailed so those with tickets enjoy your day! I'll have to watch it in the comfort of a hostelry in town...

gg

@hibs.net private member

WANTED Derby tickets.

I know its a long shot but just found out im off tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has spare tickets? PM me if you can help.

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Story So Far... View Post
    Why not head along to Tynie on Saturday and hope there are fans either in the Roseburn or at the ground selling spares.

I'd say that's probably your best/only hope!
    I have heard of someone who may well have a spare ticket for the match and, if he does, he will be passing the Roseburn tomorrow morning looking for face value for the ticket!

Nothing guaranteed at the moment guys as one of the group he usually goes with has some other stuff possibly happening and if it does then the ticket will be available and if it doesn't then his mate will be using it as planned!

There may be hope yet for one Hibee currently without a match ticket!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by TornadoHibby View Post
    I have heard of someone who may well have a spare ticket for the match and, if he does, he will be passing the Roseburn tomorrow morning looking for face value for the ticket!

Nothing guaranteed at the moment guys as one of the group he usually goes with has some other stuff possibly happening and if it does then the ticket will be available and if it doesn't then his mate will be using it as planned!

you have a PM

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Looking for 4 tickets guys but shall settle for as many available, drop me a pm!

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TornadoHibby View Post

Sorry to have to report that there will be no spare ticket today from my neighbour after all as his mate has "sorted" his domestic problem and is going to the match after all!

Sorry for any false hope this has caused anyone and hope everyone enjoys the game however you watch it!