hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: deek

@hibs.net private member hibbie02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ill not get into the Riordan debacle..but to start with Lee Miller (who IIRC was a late call up?) And has NO goals for Aberdeen this season ahead of your original picks (Riordan) leaves me to think that Burley has no clue OR he's a dirty Hearts barsteward.
    Not really an either/or situation. I think both apply.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    That would make him as bad as Kris Boyd, who has rightly been condemned as an arse because of that kind of attitude. Did you agree with Boyd or is it just because Deek is a Hibby. I do agree that he should have played a far bigger part today but walking away is not the answer, scoring more goals for the Hibs is.
    I agree 100%. Burley should also have put Barr on when Berra got his head knock, and even given Langfield some game time. If you're going to go half way round the world for a mid season friendly, the least you can do is give everyone a decent run out or you'll end up with a lot more Kris Boyd type huffs. That isnt in anyones best interest and I would hate to see a talented player like Deek take the huff over a managerial error of judgement - I suspect Burley wont last too much longer anyway if our next couple of friendlies are lost.

Im f,n livid about this,flying Deeks to the other side of the world and giving him a few minutes just isnae f,n good enough. Lee Miller ffs, Lee Miller, whit the hells goin oan man.Deeks and Fletcher should have been started.Burley yir a muppet.
    Theres only one player we could choose from, who can cross a ball properly or hit the back of the net from anywhere from nothing and he was sittin oan the bench for 75mins aaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggghh.
    Whit a waste.Mind you keeps him fit for the next game against Killie.

If you guys are annoyed now wait till he's picking Driver ahead of him.

First Team Breakthrough
    burlet is a fandan of the highest order. He is without doubt trying to provoke Deek into some wee flaky response here
    Lee miller is never oot the papers for the wrong reasons yet their is no "last chance" message from the jakey about him. Not to mention the fact he couldnt score in a sauna with a mitt full o fivers
    And with all they call offs does Ian Murray not come into the reckoning?

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Ill not get into the Riordan debacle..but to start with Lee Miller (who IIRC was a late call up?) And has NO goals for Aberdeen this season ahead of your original picks (Riordan) leaves me to think that Burley has no clue OR he's a dirty Hearts barsteward.

It's both of these Andy

And probably a few more

Man's a wholesale tosser