hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the sums add up for Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hertz and Falkirk who all use similar systems, all clubs who don't sellout week in week out, I can see it working fine for Hibs. I wonder how much an actual season book costs for Hibs to get printed? Quid or 2? There's a saving there, economical too. And I'd imagine most of the TO staff are temp workers, so wouldn't be hard getting rid of a few bodies.
    And I thought you were the left-wing conscience of Hibs.net...

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    If the sums add up for Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hertz and Falkirk who all use similar systems, all clubs who don't sellout week in week out, I can see it working fine for Hibs. I wonder how much an actual season book costs for Hibs to get printed? Quid or 2? There's a saving there, economical too. And I'd imagine most of the TO staff are temp workers, so wouldn't be hard getting rid of a few bodies.
    You do realised that you've just used Hertz as an example of financial prudence, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    You do realised that you've just used Hertz as an example of financial prudence, don't you?
    Nah...if Vlad got his way season tickets would be printed on bog roll ..one leaf per game ..submit it at the turnstyle...

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieC View Post
    #2 is talking about buying online and printing tickets off .. WM, I think, was talking about adding credit to a swipe card to be used at the turnstile.

Printing off tickets is fine. Worries about copies are unfounded because once it is swiped for a game any further copies will be rejected. It will be up to you to keep it secure and prevent copying.
    But if you have both?

I am keen to sign up for the Club Membership scheme but there doesn't appear to be any way to do it online on the website. Has anyone who has signed up been able to do it other than going down to the ticket office?

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by john18722 View Post
    I am keen to sign up for the Club Membership scheme but there doesn't appear to be any way to do it online on the website. Has anyone who has signed up been able to do it other than going down to the ticket office?

Thanks in advance
    Got one online for Mrs Matty on Monday. Found it relatively straight forward, to be honest!

There's a tab for memberships, IIRC.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Yeah saw the tab but wouldnt let me access any sign up area. Nevermind, phoned the ticket office and spoke to a very helpful Austrialian girl and its all sorted now. Card available to pick up on Saturday loaded with the St Johnstone game. Looking forward to first home game since the League Cup loss to Celtic. The game at East End Park has brough the excitement back for me!