hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: pesus-ab

Csaba Laszlo On His "Strikeforce"

Just sitting having a read of teletext, and had to have a little chuckle when i went on to Hearts page.

Quote: Laszlo claims Austrin Witteveen needs time to adjust to Scottish football and said Nade was out of shape. "His (Nade) performance was not the best in the last games. Christian Nade is not in such good shape, not in such good form," Laszlo added. End Quote.

Which leads me to the question, if you were a hearts fan, would you leave your house????

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stokesmessiah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just sitting having a read of teletext, and had to have a little chuckle when i went on to Hearts page.

Quote: Laszlo claims Austrin Witteveen needs time to adjust to Scottish football and said Nade was out of shape. "His (Nade) performance was not the best in the last games. Christian Nade is not in such good shape, not in such good form," Laszlo added. End Quote.

Which leads me to the question, if you were a hearts fan, would you leave your house????
    Would you leave your boat knowing that a great big whale could be waiting in the water to gobble you up?

They stay in there homes because they fear the whale.

Be glad you don't work in a gorgie kebab house.... You'd be his main meal after his 20 fish suppers.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/he...ade.5681522.jp

What took them so long to work this out

That's why 394,000 stayed at home on Wednesday night then

There's quite a few less than 400,000 in Tynie today also.

The natives are getting a little restless @ 24mins in...

Oh, Witteveen up front on his own, so we should see Yamsnil

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: pesus-ab
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post
    Oh, Witteveen up front on his own, so we should see Yamsnil

Was just speaking to a Yam "Friend" before kick off and was telling him about this story.....he was telling me how awful Witteveen was, not even capable of playing for reserves.....Yet he seemed to be totally void of shame when he then text me to say Witteveen was playing up front on his own !!!!!

Was just speaking to a Yam "Friend" before kick off and was telling him about this story.....he was telling me how awful Witteveen was, not even capable of playing for reserves.....Yet he seemed to be totally void of shame when he then text me to say Witteveen was playing up front on his own !!!!!
    He's not done much but he hasn'tseen much of the ball. Hearts, as usual, seem to be dong most of their work in midfield (probably because they don't have any strikers) but they were boo'd off at half time. Which was nice.

Penalty for Yams - 1-0.