Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Life's not like that though is it.

Going by your line of reasoning, it's going to make no difference on performance if Yogi and Rice berate the players every day in training for the next few months than it would if they are slanted towards positive reinforcement?

Have a day off.

Matchday crowds can have a similar effect on individual psyche, as can internet messageboards. Fabian Yantorno is a good recent case study of this in terms of what happened to him last year.
fans shout at players at every club so why are there succesful clubs? the abuse players get at say Italian clubs is 10x worse than what say Rankin or Alan Obrien got or gets, thing is IMo the players dont really focus on it, in heat of game they need to hear it I bet when I shout it gets lost in noise of everything else.

Clubs are sucsesful due to how they are run and the players signed along with manager, a few folk on here and at games given it tight to JR matters not a jot.

You say about somebody shoutiung at me doing my job, lets see how many players who get stick fancy the 9-5 or the stick?

You seem to be under impression we are the worst for it, OF give there own plenty of stick, as does every club, its part of game rightly or wrongly.