hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Sunday's Games

I'm in.

"We have played 5 games this season.

We have lost 5 points due to conceding in stoppage time in the second half already. We should know by now not to make silly mistakes at the very end of the game. Bouzid v Rangers, Witeevan v St Johnstone and now Wallace today.

I just hope we dont regret this come May.

Come on Hearts lets lift ourselfs up from this".

Shame

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by YehButNo But View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ronaldo puts Madrid 1 up in 45 seconds.
    Xerez looked very nery for the first 15 mins they should be down bye 3 but ht 1-0 is a good result for them. Bye the looks it seams everyone from Xerez is in Madrid tonight got to love the passion of these fans.

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    I'm in.
    No surprise that you're 'in'... you're never away from that site...

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    I'm in.
    No surprise that you're 'in'... you're never away from that site...

Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    It doesnt say anywhere in anything that 30 seconds should be added when making a sub. Its a media myth.
    OK, maybe it doesn't HAVE to be 30 seconds for a substitution but because the clock is continuous, the referee has to add on the amount of time that it takes in between him stopping the game to allow the change to happen and the moment that he restarts play.

By the time the player sees his number going up and then trudges off the pitch and then the other player takes to the field, it would easily be 30 seconds, perhaps even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Love the Green View Post
    Yes the minimum but he gives that additional time just prior to 90 mins so dont give me the crap.....that their were 3 mins stoppage after that the alky is on tv now berbatov could have scored 5 he must have been on the bevvy aftre the game.

"keep the faith"
    What I am saying is that round about the 89th minute, the fourth official gets told by the referee how much additional time there will be.

On this occasion, there was a minimum of 4 minutes added on. However, after the board was put up, Bellamy scored. According to MOTD2, the delay between Bellamy scoring and Manchester United restarting play, was 56 seconds. Then Michael Carrick came on for Anderson in the 93rd minute, which is roughly another 30 seconds so that takes you up to 95 minutes and 26 seconds.

Michael Owen scored after 95 minutes and 27 seconds so the referee was one second out. Referees normally allow an attack to take place before blowing for half time/full time so I believe he was correct in allowing Owen to shoot.

I can understand why the Man City fans are angry, calling it a conspiracy and looking for excuses etc. but I really don't think they have a case on this particular occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Love the Green View Post
    Cant believe how any non OF fan can support salford united......they are just like the OF bully teams and foul all game get evrey decison and yet again we have ref saying 4 mins and they play 7mins..please tell me where the injury time came from 2 mins 1st half 4 mins 2nd and not 1 trainer on the park at any time. The freE kicK u*****d got to launch tfere last attack was a disgrace......oh by the way are only some teams allowed to but success.....shrek £25m berbotov £30M..COCKY FERDINAND £20M.......

"KEEP THE FAITH"