hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    @hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, we're really hoping both Northern and the Republic of Ireland get horsed in their next few games then?

Too many possible outcomes to be assessing just now!
    Not quite. If N.Ireland lose tonight, Poland will then take over 2nd place and they have an extra game to play. Though if Slovenia beat Poland on Wednesday THEY will take 2nd place in the group, they have one less game to play than Poland but still have to play San Marino which is irrelevant when finishing 2nd.. .
    Last edited by AFKA5814_Hibs; 05-09-2009 at 05:20 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Naw PSN ID: Naw Wii Code: Naw
    Let's beat Holland again

We can do it, we're worth it

Im sick of all the anti-burley stuff. I agree with Martin O'Neill when he says too many people believe they know far more than the manager from sitting at home playing Championship Manager- he is managing an average (at best) bunch of players and we are sitting 2nd top of a group with Holland in, ahead of Norway. I would far sooner have Burley than other potential candidates like Souness, Strachan ect. If he listened to everyone on here he would have haulled McFadden off and look what happened. He had the balls to kick Ferguson and McGregor and Boyd out despite the lack of SFA backing, he may not be the perfect manager but why cant we just get behind him and the players instead of the horribly cynical, negative Scottish attitude we seem to take pride in our team.
    Last edited by bringbackjoeT!!; 05-09-2009 at 05:48 PM.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    And I have to say I was there, and thought that Graham Alexander was excellent, especially in the first half. Cleared up a lot of loose balls, made the simple pass out of defence, in other words did his job.

Opinions and a-holes, eh?