hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis77 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I canny figure oot how te place a signature!

Think you've had one too many of these.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough Lewis77's Avatar

no wrong

aye am pished an aff te ma bed, scotland game the mornin!

@hibs.net private member Aubenas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We ARE the greatest club in Scotland you only have to look at our history and contribution and that we've maintained our position without any recourse to bigotry. You can't buy success (Man City, Newcastle) but you can move towards it with a steady financial position and the right people in charge.....

This is obviously fantasy stuff, but I'm no talkin about lending us the cash, he/she gives it us coz we're ******in magic!!!!!!!

I KNOW WHO SHOULD BUY US AND BANKROLL US...THAT JK ROWLING burd, she's loaded an livin somewhere in Scotland is she no??? I ken she used te live in Edinburgh coz that's where she started writin that Harry Cottage pish!!

HAY! We could buy Nade and use him as the new Club mascot, Mr Miss!
    My only problem with JK Rowling taking over would be that she'd immediately appoint Harry Potter as manager and id be furious if Yogi was ditched for that ex Hertz chap Levein. Other than that I find your analysis of the clubs situation a refreshing change from the poorly researched drivel that often passes for financial debate on here. I dont understand why some people arent taking you seriously

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shamo9 View Post
    Considering the guy is most likely a Yam, the original question is basically stating subtlety: 'you'd still be happy to be in our situation right now'.

Sure, we'd be a laughing stock. Sure, we'd have a huge debt.

But we'd have the Scottish Cup and several 'demolition derbies' to console ourselves with. I'm sure after so long a lot of Hibs fans would be severely tempted by that.

I admit that Hearts more often than not finishing above us in the league despite their debt frustrates me at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizo View Post
    My only problem with JK Rowling taking over would be that she'd immediately appoint Harry Potter as manager and id be furious if Yogi was ditched for that ex Hertz chap Levein. Other than that I find your analysis of the clubs situation a refreshing change from the poorly researched drivel that often passes for financial debate on here. I dont understand why some people arent taking you seriously

Quote Originally Posted by shamo9 View Post
    I assure that it is much much much more than simply 'a cup' to Hibs fans.

I dare say that Hearts will manage to 'deal' with the debt in the span of, say, a 107 years?

anyone who thinks there is another 107 years in the yams future is seriously deluded

If we had one we'd be the biggest club in Scotland! I ken am only stating the obvious, but surely we can con some oil rich arab inte investing in the club!!
    Anyone know Bill Gates' number?

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666
    Quote Originally Posted by highland_hibbee View Post
    Anyone know Bill Gates' number?

@hibs.net private member
    If we had one we'd be the biggest club in Scotland! I ken am only stating the obvious, but surely we can con some oil rich arab inte investing in the club!!
    Great idea - of course the fact that Hibs play in green - the colour of Islam! - should make this a piece of Nade to achieve.

Just do away with the shirt sponsors and have "Allāhu Akbar" (god is great) written on it instead (and maybe with "Allahu a Hibee" on the back?) and Robert is indeed your father's brother - Sheiks will be falling over each other to fling their Feudally obtained riches at us and Yogi will be able to buy up the Arsenal 1st team instead of their reserves - it's a cinch - get it sorted Petrie

@hibs.net private member wazoo1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizo View Post

First Team Breakthrough Lewis77's Avatar

JK Rowling

Think aboot it! If she bank rolled us, no lend us the money but pure n simple gave us the money we'd be sorted and her next book could be called 'Harry Cottage and the Tynecastle Muggles'... It could be about how harry goes te tynecastle, wearing his new hibs top, and encounters an evil wee wizard called Nademort. However Harry escapes coz Nademort keeps missing him with his spells and ends up sidelined fer 6weeks with a pulled wrist! There ye go J.K. ye can hae that idea, money in the bank!

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Think aboot it! If she bank rolled us, no lend us the money but pure n simple gave us the money we'd be sorted and her next book could be called 'Harry Cottage and the Tynecastle Muggles'... It could be about how harry goes te tynecastle, wearing his new hibs top, and encounters an evil wee wizard called Nademort. However Harry escapes coz Nademort keeps missing him with his spells and ends up sidelined fer 6weeks with a pulled wrist! There ye go J.K. ye can hae that idea, money in the bank!
    Yeah, that could be really funny.