hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Team Breakthrough marti1875's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rsr_YVRAOQ

Yep agree totally. In the UK in general everyone just seems to sit and wait on things to happen or get even remotely excited yet so many clubs over Eurpope will stand whether there are seats or not and will sing and create the atmosphere no matter what! Mind you, we do have to content with the yellow coat brigade known as stewards telling you to sit down or you get chucked out!!
    I'd sure like to see rock steady or whoever trying to tell this mental lot n the clip to sit down as they're being naughty boys!!! Did they steal this from us when we do "lets all do the hibees bounce??".....

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marti1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rsr_YVRAOQ

Yep agree totally. In the UK in general everyone just seems to sit and wait on things to happen or get even remotely excited yet so many clubs over Eurpope will stand whether there are seats or not and will sing and create the atmosphere no matter what! Mind you, we do have to content with the yellow coat brigade known as stewards telling you to sit down or you get chucked out!!
    I'd sure like to see rock steady or whoever trying to tell this mental lot n the clip to sit down as they're being naughty boys!!! Did they steal this from us when we do "lets all do the hibees bounce??".....
    That's some hibees bounce, the whole stadium are doing it

Quote Originally Posted by renato View Post
    Tell me about it,we'll need to get those bloody Fenerbahce fans told they've stole our bounce...but done it on a HUGE scale to us!!. It looks mental, as you say the whole stadium is bouncing and the noise is unreal!!

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by renato View Post

i seen a video with german fance doing a bounce and they were actually shaking the whole stand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QBk2LE-mbI
    Last edited by Gatecrasher; 29-08-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria1875 View Post
    i seen a video with german fance doing a bounce and they were actually shaking the whole stand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QBk2LE-mbI
    Aye i did see that one right enough! See the look on the stewards faces just sort of looking at the stand as it bounces along with the fans!

It just shows the difference ishuge in Europe compared to here but i guess that's why we all love the game, it's the different ways and fans. I loved it when i went to Belgium many years ago when we played FC Liege as the fans all had a completely different way of supporting their team compared to the UK fans. I think it's just the way it is and that's it. Somehow i don't think we'll ever see the day the fans here are as mad as the ones in the clips though but on a good day we can still create a great atmosphere.....

@hibs.net private member goosano's Avatar
    I've see Barcelona twice and the stadium was eerily quiet with only a tiny section singing-in fact the most noise came when the fans whistled their disagreement with referee's decisions!