hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough Cal 7-0's Avatar

Croatian thugs 'on their way'

A GANG of Croatian football hooligans are expected to touch down in Edinburgh today for tomorrow night's match against YamsNil, it was reported this morning.

The 200-strong group, described by one source as "completely mental", will be among 500 visiting fans to the Capital as YamsNil attempt to overturn a 4-0 deficit.

Here to see who's the mentalist Vlad or them. A busy night for L&B finest?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    The bad blue boys are coming

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal 7-0 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A GANG of Croatian football hooligans are expected to touch down in Edinburgh today for tomorrow night's match against YamsNil, it was reported this morning.

The 200-strong group, described by one source as "completely mental", will be among 500 visiting fans to the Capital as YamsNil attempt to overturn a 4-0 deficit.

Could they not make it 2,000

And with their tops off in this weather no doubt? I'm sure their mums have told them to bring a jumper.

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Imagine the croatians picking a fight with 400,000 hearts fans

The Bad Blue Boys are the best supporters in Europe! They went to London and caused a bit mischeif, nothing major, few flares etc. I don't think there will be a problem tomorrow. It would be worth getting a ticket just to see them in action though. They got a round off applause from Spurs fans last year due to the support they gave there team despite being 5-1 down.

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    The Bad Blue Boys are the best supporters in Europe! They went to London and caused a bit mischeif, nothing major, few flares etc. I don't think there will be a problem tomorrow. It would be worth getting a ticket just to see them in action though. They got a round off applause from Spurs fans last year due to the support they gave there team despite being 5-1 down.
    Well I have a slightly different view of the BBB from there visit to Prague last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQW8AlILt54

These people aren't real fans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scott7_0(Prague) View Post
    Well I have a slightly different view of the BBB from there visit to Prague last year.

Mind seeing that a while back. Poor policing again IMO. If they had done there homework they would've known that they wouldn't be able to waltz upto them and arrest a few guys without some sort of backlash. Eastern European ultras/hooly groups have a serious dislike for the police, probably hate the police more than their biggest rivals 'firms'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwhGo...eature=related

after a foru nil humping
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIT1f...eature=related

Mind seeing that a while back. Poor policing again IMO. If they had done there homework they would've known that they wouldn't be able to waltz upto them and arrest a few guys without some sort of backlash. Eastern European ultras/hooly groups have a serious dislike for the police, probably hate the police more than their biggest rivals 'firms'.

after a foru nil humping
    Poor policing you having a laugh...... whilst it is easy to police in the UK as they have to arrive via airports or ports where they are checked, here they just drive up in to the country without checks, meet up in small groups then all congregate some where centrally.

after a foru nil humping
    Are the BBB fascist in their orientation? I'm hoping not but suspect they might be largely so. I suppose the question should be how fascist are they?

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar

after a foru nil humping
    Sing when you're winning, you don't just sing when you're winning

Left by mutual consent!

after a foru nil humping
    The guy at 1.15 wearing an orange hoody in the first video looks like he'd steam through the pink bus shelter himself.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    These people aren't real fans!!!

If they cause any trouble in gorgie and start smashing it up ........i will be horrified, outraged and will completely be 100% behind there extreme makeover "stadium Edition".....cant wait to see the transformation!!!

maybe we could give the yams a wee loan ay the CCS

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?

Funny - when I was watching the clip I thought, "Someone's going to come on here and say that was the fault of the police."

And he did.

after a foru nil humping

Best thing L&B could do with that lot would be to put them all in a container, lock it, load them onto a ship, and send them home the long way. And I don't think I'd bother whereabouts in the stack the container ended up, OR whether the captain of the ship had the key.

I hope they're not looking for a bit of footy action tonight!

As for tomorrow …

200 mad fans with flares (no not the 70s troosers) + 1 rickety wooden stand = .

Nah! it couldn't happen.
    Space to let

Poor policing you having a laugh...... whilst it is easy to police in the UK as they have to arrive via airports or ports where they are checked, here they just drive up in to the country without checks, meet up in small groups then all congregate some where centrally.
    I'm talking about the police waltzing in to a bar and arresting a few bodies. If they had any sense they should've realised that there would be some sort of backlash. I'm sure the Ultras Sparta would've reacted in the same way....

Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    Are the BBB fascist in their orientation? I'm hoping not but suspect they might be largely so. I suppose the question should be how fascist are they?
    I'm not really sure TBH. They're a staunch Catholic group and display a vatian city flag where-ever they go. Infact I wonder how L&B and Rocksteady will deal with that tonight..? I don't think i've seen them display any celtic crosses or swastika's before but after Croatia's human swastika performance at Livorno a few years ago it wouldn't surprise me as the hardcore Croatian national team support is mainly made up off Hadjuk and Dinamo. Infact the Bad Blue Boys had there group banner displayed at every Croatia match in Euro 2008.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

As for tomorrow …

Nah! it couldn't happen.
    i hope not, then they would get the money off the insurance......thats assuming they still pay insurance of course

Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    Funny - when I was watching the clip I thought, "Someone's going to come on here and say that was the fault of the police."

And he did.

Best thing L&B could do with that lot would be to put them all in a container, lock it, load them onto a ship, and send them home the long way. And I don't think I'd bother whereabouts in the stack the container ended up, OR whether the captain of the ship had the key.
    If the coppers get it right today in Edinburgh with the BBB then great well done, good work. When they make an arse of it as allegedly they did at West Ham last night then they deserve criticism. Simples.

got to wonder how many of the dinamo ultras were soldiers in the balkans war, would defo explain their national pride and comradeship with each other

I'm talking about the police waltzing in to a bar and arresting a few bodies. If they had any sense they should've realised that there would be some sort of backlash. I'm sure the Ultras Sparta would've reacted in the same way....
    What you don't see in the first clip is the ring of police around the bar, so i am not sure how better they could have handled it. It was all contained to one corner of the old town square so all in all I think the cops handled it well.

anyways - ACAB

I'm not really sure TBH. They're a staunch Catholic group and display a vatian city flag where-ever they go. Infact I wonder how L&B and Rocksteady will deal with that tonight..? I don't think i've seen them display any celtic crosses or swastika's before but after Croatia's human swastika performance at Livorno a few years ago it wouldn't surprise me as the hardcore Croatian national team support is mainly made up off Hadjuk and Dinamo. Infact the Bad Blue Boys had there group banner displayed at every Croatia match in Euro 2008.
    Cheers. Very disappointing TBH because when they support the team they do it with impressive passion - especially the call and response chanting (perhaps a catholic thing? . ) I believe that there are elements in Croation society who still try to glorify the Utashe but hopefully that will be eradicated in time. As ever its quite a complicated issue. After all, Tito was allegedy a Dinamo fan.
    Last edited by lobster; 26-08-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: sp.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    I believe that there are elements in Croation society who still try to glorify the Utashe but hopefully that will be eradicated in time. As ever its quite a complicated issue. After all, Tito was allegedy a Dinamo fan.

any relation to our very own tashe man dont tell me petrie's getting the blame for that as well

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    any relation to our very own tashe man dont tell me petrie's getting the blame for that as well
    nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by Cal 7-0 View Post

What's Croatian for "Looks like the reports back home that it's a midden are true then".

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Haven't they heard of the "gorgie aggro" which I hear so much of on Sickbag?

I'm sure Le Chat will sort them out from behind his wee placard.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Todd View Post
    Haven't they heard of the "gorgie aggro" which I hear so much of on Sickbag?

I'm sure Le Chat will sort them out from behind his wee placard.

I actually lol'd just now

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

As for tomorrow …

Nah! it couldn't happen.

Only problem is that it would probably be beneficial to hearts if it happened. No demolition fees AND insurance money.

I think L&B's finest should be keeping Vlad the firestarter away from any matches or lighters tomorrow.

I'm not really sure TBH. They're a staunch Catholic group and display a vatian city flag where-ever they go.
    So are you saying they're sectarian? How will that go down in Gorgie, I wonder.

I know you've expressed admiration for genuine Ultras before but I'm sure you realise that a lot of the Ultra groups are very much associated with violence. You can't put the blame on the police for this by saying "they should have expected a backlash".