hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sadly was at this game tonight.........Hibs had Brian Rice in attendance and he was chatting away to Bolton's Asst Manager (I think he used to manage Southampton), but please God let it be to only discuss the friendly and not to take a Bolton player on loan. Bolton were absolutely awful (other than a wee attacking midfielder playing second half). If you thought we had hoofball last season then this took it to another level. Hearts were woeful first half, but I have to say, for 20 mins second half after they equalised they deserved to win it. The lad Wittenven looks atrocious, the new centre halfs are poor, but they had a wee lad on wing that had a few decent crosses (Lithuanian I think). Tasty challenges going in from both sides which ref let go. Nade shouted to come off as his calves were hurting, or maybe it was because the drive-thru shuts before 10pm......Kingston just cannot be jiggered it seems........so all in all my hibee chums and chumettes, nothing to fear methinks from Los Yambolinos this year Oh and that main stand of their's is a hovel !
    Thanks for that.

What was the attendance? Or a guess.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    Hard to say but I would hazard a guess at around 8,000........tiny band of Bolton brothers numbering 2-300.......Megson was having a right giggle at Al Bundy's antics in the dugout.......I also thought Hearts new centre half was hiding a ballboy up his shirt before I realised he is indeed a rotund bar steward.......Hearts tried to play a 4-4-2 but not very well........if Hibs can have a bit of mobility through the middle then that centre half pairing are there for the taking IMO........Wallace played well and will be important for them

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Does that take Nade's total career goals to 16 now or do friendlies not count

Coaching Staff
    To be fair his goal was a belter and well worked but the rest of the time he was doing a cracking impression of Free Willy

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    Kevin Davies did not travel for this game, therefore Bolton's game plan would have been scuppered. Presumeably he will face us. Pity we don't have Jones anymore!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    Kevin Davies did not travel for this game, therefore Bolton's game plan would have been scuppered. Presumeably he will face us. Pity we don't have Jones anymore!
    An EPL side with only one game plan?

Jeez!
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge® View Post
    An EPL side with only one game plan?

Jeez!
    Correct, remember Gary Megson is their manager