hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I think Benji deserves a lot of credit. Folk have questioned his attitude in the past but over the last couple of games he put a lot of work in for his team. Like a few others he's not exactly on top form but he put a shift in.

I think it's clear that Collins and Yogi know how to manage Benji and Mixu didnae.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Si_17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This topic proves some of our own are idiots.

Like Yogi?

Yogi on Benji - (sauce) BBC interview after Dundee Utd game

"He’s a wonderful wee guy (Zemmama) him and benji"

more from yogi on benji - fishy site 18/10/09

"Benji was different class." (on his performance yesterday)

"the way he has been training has been different class."
    Last edited by Luna_Asylum; 18-10-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: date

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Yogi was angry at Benji for trying to engineer a move away near the start of the season.... this had nothing to do with his talent as a player.

I don't think anyone could question Benji's talent when he puts the effort in.

I for one am just glad that he's still with us.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    Yogi was angry at Benji for trying to engineer a move away near the start of the season.... this had nothing to do with his talent as a player.

I don't think anyone could question Benji's talent when he puts the effort in.

I for one am just glad that he's still with us.
    Dont think i've read a single post on any thread that doesn't recognise that the guy has real ability. In fact i reckon thats what most peoples problem was with the guy, if he had been peesh then nobody would even cared to post. Its his attitude and application that are questionable.

Pleased to see he seems to be upping his game again (though still needs to sharpen up a bit IMHO) and hope his progress continues.
    He still needs to prove to me his heart is with the club and that he truly wants to pay us back for our understanding as a club and as a support.
    It will be interesting to see how he reacts if/when another club offers him 30 bob more a week.

Nonetheless its good to see that he is begining to produce on the park, cause talk is cheap and as for badge kissing! I gave up believing any of that keech a long, LONG time ago. Its an act to placate simpletons.

For me the jury is still out, though the signs of some sort of return to form are good. I truly hope he is happy here, enjoying himself at the club again and continues to do the business.

Regarding his previous behaviour, I for one stand by every word i've said about the guy.

he does indeed have football ability in abundance,he's scored a penalty.well done Benji. he's training and trying hard ,well done again. he's working,good luck,a lot of people are not in these uncertain times. get yer nose tae the grinder benji,playing proffesional fitba' is what you are paid for,and you have a contract,

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    he does indeed have football ability in abundance,he's scored a penalty.well done Benji. he's training and trying hard ,well done again. he's working,good luck,a lot of people are not in these uncertain times. get yer nose tae the grinder benji,playing proffesional fitba' is what you are paid for,and you have a contract,
    He loves you too.

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Benji is very talented but he's an enigma.

Yogi should do what Alex McLeish done for their Mexican striker....bring over the national coaches and find out what he's like when playing for them