hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maturehibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kaimend has told me that there is a 4 day punk rocker event on in the Winter Gardens from the Wed to the Saturday that will be fun as tehy can mix it with the unwashed from the west .
    Myself Calmac and Givescotlandfreedom have had a chenge of plan and have decided that we will drop anchor in Morecambe instaed and commute from there to Bolton
    Go ahead punk...make my day
    Seriously tho' have you been to Morecambe recently, now a ghost town, the tourism trade died about 20 years ago with the closure of the fair and Mr.Blobbys Blobbyland theme park If you want to avoid Blackpool and want the lancashire seaside experience may I suggest Southport. Blackpool will be OK though the punks are quite a friendly lot, most of them in their 40/50's with receding mohawks

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    Southport is brilliant and a great night out.

Morecambe as you say is a bit of a ghost town, and is more for the retired elderly person. ( There are a lot of them in Morecambe, not that that's an issue, but if its a wee bit of nightlife you are after.....it may not be there)

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    The punk week is fantastic, there is never any trouble, most are quite old now. Its a good spectacle, they make a great effort with their costumes and make up. I wouldnt let it put anyone off coming, in fact its worth it just to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Si_17 View Post
    Me and a couple of mates are staying in Blackpool from Friday to Monday(so we can get a day in at the Pleasure Beach on Sunday).
    You be going to the syndicate etc?

Quote Originally Posted by maturehibby View Post
    Kaimend has told me that there is a 4 day punk rocker event on in the Winter Gardens from the Wed to the Saturday that will be fun as tehy can mix it with the unwashed from the west .
    Myself Calmac and Givescotlandfreedom have had a chenge of plan and have decided that we will drop anchor in Morecambe instaed and commute from there to Bolton
    It will be fun, cant wait for the flogging molly set at the winter gardens on thurs night combining it with blackburn trip. not quite sure where you get the comparison from??

Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    Southport is brilliant and a great night out.

Morecambe as you say is a bit of a ghost town, and is more for the retired elderly person. ( There are a lot of them in Morecambe, not that that's an issue, but if its a wee bit of nightlife you are after.....it may not be there)
    Old, decrepit and run down, sounds perfect for maturehibby

First Team Breakthrough biggie1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: biggie1875
    anyone going out n blackpool after the game