hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Original by Filled Rolls: Scotsman Today

Nursery Times 30/7/09

IF I COVER MY FACE YOU CAN'T SEE ME!

Police, and animal experts were called to West Edinburgh today, following what appears to have been the abduction of several farm yard animals from am establishement in Gorgie Road.

Relatives were becoming increasingly worried as to the whereabouts of their loved ones. One, who didn't want to be named (but has not been made up by us either) said, "we got a visit from a Mr Loxy, saying that the sky was going to fall and that he had a shelter for us over at Murrayfield, personally I had my doubts, but several of the others seem to have gone off with him".

One worried mother, Mrs. Marjorie Licken said, "it seems you can't trust anyone these days, the newspapers are full of lies, so when Mr Loxy said he was on our side, we had to believe him".

Another, Mrs. Lucy Goosey (is this right - ed) of Wardlaw Street, said "things have been a bit dodgy round here for a long time, I remember the days when you could leave your door open all night, and providing Hearts didn't have any outstanding summonses, you knew your stuff would still be there in the morning".

But, some of her neighbours were less charitable, Mr George Faux-Pas of the Friends of Gorgie Farm, spluttered. He then coughed, threw up and spluttered again, before stating "fuggin Romanov, fuggin baxter, he fuggin fugged up the whole fuggin thing when he sacked me ya fuggin kent".

Whether more comes of this tale of everyday family animals is a matter of speculation. It is not the first time there has been speculation on whether the sky in gorgie is falling, and it may not be the last. What is clear is that the animals in Gorgie love Mr. Loxy, and no-one can tell them different.

OTHER BREAKING NEWS
    Tarts stolen, knave blames Nade.
    Miss Muffet Molested On Tuffet By Rix the Spider
    Old King Cole Calls for Three Fiddlers but Visa Problems Cause Delays
    Nade Sits in Corner With Finger in a Pie - Claims
    Filled Rolls is online now Report Po

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by EskbankHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is what i find amazing.

Even with the most positive spin on this HMRC taking you to court is news and it's not good news.

Their new caveat is that Romanov wont put them into administration as it's not in his interests to do so as he will not get any money back.

Oh really?

Can ANYONE actually say they have any clue as to what Romanov has put in and taken out of that shambolic club? The smoke and mirrors with their funding structure and accounting allows for absolutely anything to have happened.

One thing is for sure that when the music stops it wont be submariner Vlad without a chair. Yet the minions just grease up and bend over, dissenting voices are dismissed as "hobo's", just wait for a new level of revisionism further down the line when we are informed that administration is actually a GOOD thing as it gets rid of Vlad.
    I'm fairly certain its not really in anyones interest to go into administration. In fact I would go as far to say as most times its not really a choice.

Or have I misunderstood how big teams operate?

Quote Originally Posted by EskbankHibby View Post
    This is what i find amazing.

Even with the most positive spin on this HMRC taking you to court is news and it's not good news.

Their new caveat is that Romanov wont put them into administration as it's not in his interests to do so as he will not get any money back.

Oh really?

Can ANYONE actually say they have any clue as to what Romanov has put in and taken out of that shambolic club? The smoke and mirrors with their funding structure and accounting allows for absolutely anything to have happened.

One thing is for sure that when the music stops it wont be submariner Vlad without a chair. Yet the minions just grease up and bend over, dissenting voices are dismissed as "hobo's", just wait for a new level of revisionism further down the line when we are informed that administration is actually a GOOD thing as it gets rid of Vlad.
    I had a look at the reaction over on KB and the total lack of any sort of concern is mindboggling. In fact quite a few of them are sure it will be paid anyway and its just Vlad paying his bills at the last minute as all big businesses do.

I see our former pet Shaun Lawson waded into that thread pretty early and signed off with a little dig at us "fuds". Just for you Shaun, if your banned arse can still somehow read this site, you are still a boring, uninteresting, overelaborate fandan and probably the best insomnia cure that I have ever encountered.

Left by mutual consent!
    Given that it was myself who actually broke this story on the 5th of the month (several days before it was confirmed on Knockedback ), I find it strange that the press have only published the story today.

The most plausible reason is that the Yams have defaulted on payment and HMRC are now in for their whole wedge.

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by EuanH78 View Post
    I'm fairly certain its not really in anyones interest to go into administration. In fact I would go as far to say as most times its not really a choice.

Or have I misunderstood how big teams operate?
    Administration involves the club being handed over to someone with no connections or emotional ties to club, they then run the club in the way that they see fit without taking the fans into consideration and sell everything that isn't nailed down to bring some money in that won't get anwhere near being used on the squad...................hang on a minute

You have to wonder if / when the penny will finally drop.

If this was us we'd have taken to the streets in protest long ago, at least the Livi fans attempted a fight before their demise!

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergey® View Post
    Given that it was myself who actually broke this story on the 5th of the month (several days before it was confirmed on Knockedback ), I find it strange that the press have only published the story today.

The most plausible reason is that the Yams have defaulted on payment and HMRC are now in for their whole wedge.
    There was definately an amount mentioned in their last published accounts showing monies due within XX months to HMRC...sure of it. Can anyone find it

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    I'm cringing with jealousy about all this.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
    You have to wonder if / when the penny will finally drop.

If this was us we'd have taken to the streets in protest long ago, at least the Livi fans attempted a fight before their demise!

I disagree.
    I had to laugh when the other day. If that had been hibs, he'd have been banjoed into next week within 5 yards of getting out his car.

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Whip View Post
    I had a look at the reaction over on KB and the total lack of any sort of concern is mindboggling. In fact quite a few of them are sure it will be paid anyway and its just Vlad paying his bills at the last minute as all big businesses do.

I see our former pet Shaun Lawson waded into that thread pretty early and signed off with a little dig at us "fuds". Just for you Shaun, if your banned arse can still somehow read this site, you are still a boring, uninteresting, overelaborate fandan and probably the best insomnia cure that I have ever encountered.
    Possibly the most accurate statement I've ever read on this website!!

Some kickback nutter writes

Today, 12:55 #121
    scott_jambo
    Squad Member

It is quite simple. The longer the money is kept in Hearts accounts, the more time the money has to collect interest from the bank. We will not pay it back until we are threatened with court action.

This is poor business etiquette, but when has big business ever been about morality before?

Rightly or wrongly this is how Romanov works. We have to get used to it and so do the hibsman journalists.

Can you earn interest on money you dont have?

Can account interest ever be more than debt interest?

Hold on a sec....let me re-phrase, can you earn interest on money you dont have that is greater than the penalties + interest on the money you are due out?

If so, seems I have been missing a trick. Why did no-one tell me?

Best Evening News Front Cover ever.........

TAXMAN SUES HEARTS...........

If the worst case scenario happens .......... wots the chances of a new Heart of WEST LOTHIAN emerging ????????

Nice new stadium in Livi going a begging for a big team.... 10000 seater.

Would love that ........

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/to...tax.5507979.jp
    Last edited by Shaggy; 30-07-2009 at 04:02 PM.

scott_jambo
    Squad Member

It is quite simple. The longer the money is kept in Hearts accounts, the more time the money has to collect interest from the bank. We will not pay it back until we are threatened with court action.

This is poor business etiquette, but when has big business ever been about morality before?

Rightly or wrongly this is how Romanov works. We have to get used to it and so do the hibsman journalists.

Hold on a sec....let me re-phrase, can you earn interest on money you dont have that is greater than the penalties + interest on the money you are due out?

Because my friend you are just a Hobo Peg Selling Aids Ridden Jakey from Leith and not the supporter of a "Big" Club that takes 78 fans to a pre season friendly.... oh and you are probaly in cahoots with the SFA, MI5, SPL, CIA and FBI against the magnificient HOMFC.... Comprende!!

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/...738104,00.html

Basically according to Hearts the HMRC have issued a petition against them and this has came as a surprise as they were up to date on the planned payment scheme and have funds in place.

To cut it another way the HMRC are incompetant and have issued a petition in the courts in error?

scott_jambo
    Squad Member

My thoughts also.

Any amount not paid will attract interest for each day until payment is received.

In addition to the interest, a penalty surcharge of 5 per cent of the tax owing will be imposed on any balance remaining unpaid 28 days after the due date. An additional 5 per cent penalty surcharge will be added if the tax owing has not been paid within six months of the due date.
    Interest is charged at 2.5% at the moment. Surely that is more than the interest rates that businesses receive.

Quote Originally Posted by 1875er View Post
    Because my friend you are just a Hobo Peg Selling Aids Ridden Jakey from Leith and not the supporter of a "Big" Club that takes 78 fans to a pre season friendly.... oh and you are probaly in cahoots with the SFA, MI5, SPL, CIA and FBI against the magnificient HOMFC.... Comprende!!
    Ah, that explains it then.

I'm away back to my caravan to ooze cringe and share a needle with my sister. If I cant get any drives to tarmac on the way back from the public access computers at the library that is.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post

To cut it another way the HMRC are incompetant and have issued a petition in the courts in error?
    TBF if it's the Child Tax Credit department that deal with these petitions they might have a case. This could end up with Hearts getting some cash back from HMRC.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_fairnie® View Post
    It's oozing out of you man, oozing out you like a wounded sore.......or something like that.

Every penny that Hearts earn should be used to pay bills surely and anything else is dubious to say the least!
    Last edited by col02; 30-07-2009 at 12:44 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_fairnie® View Post

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/...738104,00.html

Basically according to Hearts the HMRC have issued a petition against them and this has came as a surprise as they were up to date on the planned payment scheme and have funds in place.

That's what the Livingston guy said too was it not?

The timing of this isn't good. It would wreck the SPL for this season if it loses a team in the first few months. The SPL/SFA/Whoever should get assurances from Hearts that they'll see the season out. If they don't get those assurances they should be demoted to divison 3 before the season starts and the teams that just missed out on promotion last season can be bumped up a league.

To allow Hearts to go into the new season with HMRC on their tail and no way of paying the bill would be gross incompetence by those who run football in this country.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    The timing of this isn't good. It would wreck the SPL for this season if it loses a team in the first few months. The SPL/SFA/Whoever should get assurances from Hearts that they'll see the season out. If they don't get those assurances they should be demoted to divison 3 before the season starts and the teams that just missed out on promotion last season can be bumped up a league.

To allow Hearts to go into the new season with HMRC on their tail and no way of paying the bill would be gross incompetence by those who run football in this country.
    Good point, Mikey, especially since their own auditors couldn't sign-off the accounts.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrie's Tache View Post
    Original by Filled Rolls: Scotsman Today

Nursery Times 30/7/09

IF I COVER MY FACE YOU CAN'T SEE ME!

Police, and animal experts were called to West Edinburgh today, following what appears to have been the abduction of several farm yard animals from am establishement in Gorgie Road.

Relatives were becoming increasingly worried as to the whereabouts of their loved ones. One, who didn't want to be named (but has not been made up by us either) said, "we got a visit from a Mr Loxy, saying that the sky was going to fall and that he had a shelter for us over at Murrayfield, personally I had my doubts, but several of the others seem to have gone off with him".

One worried mother, Mrs. Marjorie Licken said, "it seems you can't trust anyone these days, the newspapers are full of lies, so when Mr Loxy said he was on our side, we had to believe him".

Another, Mrs. Lucy Goosey (is this right - ed) of Wardlaw Street, said "things have been a bit dodgy round here for a long time, I remember the days when you could leave your door open all night, and providing Hearts didn't have any outstanding summonses, you knew your stuff would still be there in the morning".

But, some of her neighbours were less charitable, Mr George Faux-Pas of the Friends of Gorgie Farm, spluttered. He then coughed, threw up and spluttered again, before stating "fuggin Romanov, fuggin baxter, he fuggin fugged up the whole fuggin thing when he sacked me ya fuggin kent".

Whether more comes of this tale of everyday family animals is a matter of speculation. It is not the first time there has been speculation on whether the sky in gorgie is falling, and it may not be the last. What is clear is that the animals in Gorgie love Mr. Loxy, and no-one can tell them different.

OTHER BREAKING NEWS
    Tarts stolen, knave blames Nade.
    Miss Muffet Molested On Tuffet By Rix the Spider
    Old King Cole Calls for Three Fiddlers but Visa Problems Cause Delays
    Nade Sits in Corner With Finger in a Pie - Claims
    Filled Rolls is online now Report Po

Am all for ripping the pish out the jambos but I think that may possibly be the most unfunny piss take I've ever seen on here.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody1985 View Post
    Am all for ripping the pish out the jambos but I think that may possibly be the most unfunny piss take I've ever seen on here.
    Yeah, I suppose it deserves the worst put down I've seen on the board.

Anyway, duly noted.

And ignored. You've obviously never seen my earlier stuff.

Loved this one on the EEN:
    Ulysses,
    30/07/2009 13:06:07
    There's probably a perfectly good reason why we've not settled the bill.

We have no money.
    How do guys like that get through the week, when it must seem like they are the only ones with a scooby what's going on. The believers are truly scary, and blaming Celtic's defeat is about as loopy as you can get.

Apparently, journalists really want to take a pop at the Old Firm, but they are scared because of religious bias accusations. So, instead they go for the biggest of the rest (3 Scottish Cups in 100 years!) and make their lives a misery with totally untrue stories about people suing their club for money that is owed. It must take it's toll psychologically eventually.
    Last edited by Phil D. Rolls; 30-07-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ****gy View Post
    TAXMAN SUES HEARTS...........

If the worst case scenario happens .......... wots the chances of a new Heart of WEST LOTHIAN emerging ????????

Nice new stadium in Livi going a begging for a big team.... 10000 seater.

Would love that ........
    Might make sense, if they are only able to provide seats for 10,000 out of their 400,000 fans, they can sell seats for £100 per match. That means it wouldn't be long before they repaid their debts (if they were that sort of club) and when you add in the 3 grand that selling the PBS, they would soon be as well off as a small club like us.

Has anybody on Keechback asked how much Hearts owe the taxman?
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Does it matter? HMRC are owned by us, the taxpayer. So if HMFC owe HMRC money, then they effectively owe it to themselves.

You lot have no business acumen.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    It was reported to be £1.3 million -nothing to a man of Vlads wealth and a club with 400,000 supporters.

Nice to see the Vladsheep over the road have swallowed the announcement on the official site that everything is fine and there is no problem with HMRC. Its just the Yam hating Evening News and their pro Hobo agenda making up naughty stories to stir up trouble.

You get the feeling that if all Jambos relocated to the Antarctic you would have no problem selling icecubes to them.