hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    danny will you be putting teo as an "aye"?? If i have broken metatarsal/carpal/cranium/patella/femur & to be added then surely Teo can
    Your hand has no impact on your mobility whatsoever, so naw he'll be a "nut"

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Nando™ View Post
    aye coz mobility is something gus has loads of

Gamer IDs

Cheers for backing up my point English

Quote Originally Posted by Nando™ View Post

Left by mutual consent!
    Then you go and ruin it...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenton10 View Post
    Then you go and ruin it...
    how

how
    btw, you're on a 2 match ban...from me

Left by mutual consent!
    how
    For being English and talking shoitè...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    Sorry Fritzel, but you've given up all responsibility with us since your move to the darkside...
    Last edited by Judas Iscariot; 24-02-2009 at 08:26 PM.

there was nae card brandished..............

there you danny you can put me in "nut" section now

didn't wanna play anyway

regardless of the reasons for your reaction....and pussy manner in which you enacted it....this cannot be tolerated.

If it was another team doing it to us, we'd be in outrage that it hadn't been dealt with.

oh, by the way, you're wages are being deducted as well to cover the cost of a replay if thats the outcome

regardless of the reasons for your reaction....and pussy manner in which you enacted it....this cannot be tolerated.

If it was another team doing it to us, we'd be in outrage that it hadn't been dealt with.

oh, by the way, you're wages are being deducted as well to cover the cost of a replay if thats the outcome
    GRANTED I SHOULD NOT OF PUNCHED THE LAD, BUT I CAN ASSURE ANYONE WHO MAKES A CHALLENGE LIKE THAT ON ME OR ONE OF MY TEAM MATES AGAIN, I WILL DO EXACTELY THE SAME. THE LITTLE FREAK DESERVED IT, & ONLY TWO OR THREE OF THERE PLAYERS SAW SOMETHING.

TO BE HONEST I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE DIS-HEARTNED BY ALL OF THIS...I WILL TAKE MY TIME OFF (BAN) AND REFLECT IF I WISH TO CONTINUE.

NOTHING AGAINST THE BEERS, JUST THINK I WOULD RATHER PLAY IN A LEAGUE WEEK IN WEEK OUT WITH MORE STRUCTURE & CLARITY.

TOYS ARE OUT OF THE PRAM

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    GRANTED I SHOULD NOT OF PUNCHED THE LAD, BUT I CAN ASSURE ANYONE WHO MAKES A CHALLENGE LIKE THAT ON ME OR ONE OF MY TEAM MATES AGAIN, I WILL DO EXACTELY THE SAME. THE LITTLE FREAK DESERVED IT, & ONLY TWO OR THREE OF THERE PLAYERS SAW SOMETHING.

TO BE HONEST I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE DIS-HEARTNED BY ALL OF THIS...I WILL TAKE MY TIME OFF (BAN) AND REFLECT IF I WISH TO CONTINUE.

NOTHING AGAINST THE BEERS, JUST THINK I WOULD RATHER PLAY IN A LEAGUE WEEK IN WEEK OUT WITH MORE STRUCTURE & CLARITY.

TOYS ARE OUT OF THE PRAM
    Wasn't at the game so never saw the challenge, but you dont come across as being someone that would lash out at someone just for the sake of it.

Have to agree with Gus on this one, if there are challenges going in that are out of order, then those making them should expect some form of retribution, whether its getting a bat in the puss, or going right through the guy in the next 50/50 challenge. I go out and make a bad challenge, with intent to injure someone then i'm expecting him or one of his team mates to get me back. The difference being i wouldn't go out to deliberately injure someone, it sounds like some of these guys were

People have to get up for work the next day and given that we play in a team/league that is not affiliated to the SFA, i'm presuming there isnt any insurance for instances of serious injury which would result in people missing work - not everyone gets sick pay and we cannot rely on club funds to pay the bills.

For me, a deliberate attempt to injure someone with a bad tackle is far more serious than a slap in face, and can result in far more serious consequences.

Dont know if John was serious about the ban for Gus, but is there any plans to ban the wee scrote that made the initial challenge...i'm presuming that wasn't seen by the ref and never resulted in a red card either

Free the Walford 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Hand_Luke View Post
    Wasn't at the game so never saw the challenge, but you dont come across as being someone that would lash out at someone just for the sake of it.

Have to agree with Gus on this one, if there are challenges going in that are out of order, then those making them should expect some form of retribution, whether its getting a bat in the puss, or going right through the guy in the next 50/50 challenge. I go out and make a bad challenge, with intent to injure someone then i'm expecting him or one of his team mates to get me back. The difference being i wouldn't go out to deliberately injure someone, it sounds like some of these guys were

People have to get up for work the next day and given that we play in a team/league that is not affiliated to the SFA, i'm presuming there isnt any insurance for instances of serious injury which would result in people missing work - not everyone gets sick pay and we cannot rely on club funds to pay the bills.

For me, a deliberate attempt to injure someone with a bad tackle is far more serious than a slap in face, and can result in far more serious consequences.

Dont know if John was serious about the ban for Gus, but is there any plans to ban the wee scrote that made the initial challenge...i'm presuming that wasn't seen by the ref and never resulted in a red card either

Free the Walford 1
    the ban on Gus is an internal dealing so to speak. RRISC would have to dicipline their player off their own back. Personaly, I wouldnt expect to see him play for them against us in the future, doing so would just be asking for trouble in my book. But as I say, thats their choice.

On a personal note I actualy feel sorry for cainy. he seems like a genuine enough bloke, he doeas everything from what i can tell and none of the others help him with arrangements etc. he's just unfortunate he can't find 11 sensible other guys who are actualy interested.(thats how it looks to me anyway)

Left by mutual consent!
    I think "Banning" Matt is wrong and completely uncalled for...

Matt wasn't sent off, the Ref didn't see the incident and the game wasn't called to a hault due to Matt...

This is the 1st instance of one of our players being disciplined by the Club and I feel Matt is being made a show off...

John, For a decision to be made by yourself when you weren't there to witness what happened and when your on a leave of abscence from the team is questionable too...

Players turning up late, VERY late for games, players not turning up at all, gash excuses, turning up with no money, only interested in games not training or get togethers, walking/storming off in huffs, not doing what has been asked of them on the pitch i.e play a different position...

Those are all FAR worse instances of ill discipline IMO and the aforementioned happen or have happened frequently in the past but nothing has been said about it!

We all agreed we need to be a bit tougher/harder as a team and Matt over stepped the line but normally we would have just let them be muppets and do nothing about it but maybe they'll think twice before flying in like animals on us...

Very harsh and unfair decision if you ask me...

I empathise totally with Matt regarding playing in a more structured setup, if things were fair, we wouldn't have even been playing Raith at the weekend as, IMO shouldn't even be in the league after last seasons farce...
    Last edited by Judas Iscariot; 25-02-2009 at 10:02 AM.

Coaching Staff
    John, I genuinely thought you were taking the piss at first.

If you're not though then that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

I can't even put into words how ridiculous it is.... especially from somebody thats decided that they're having nothing to do with the team just now.

You can't go picking and chosing these things, thats ****ing stupid.

If Gus ends up leaving us over this 'suspension' then I'll be following him straight out too.

You're not even in the position to make those kind of decisions. As far as I'm concerned, Gus is available and is playing on sunday.

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    anywho .
    archipelago is available and i see defence is taken care off so i will play in any position

Left by mutual consent!
    Goalkeeper?

Gamer IDs

Goalkeeper?
    Nought so far it seems...

Goalkeeper?
    ill play in goals i wouldnt advise it i realli wouldnt but i will play in the sticks

First Team Breakthrough
    Back from aberdeen now so chuck me in

Coaching Staff
    what aboot slen?

Left by mutual consent!
    Buck, sorry.

Slens in.

Coaching Staff
    MATCH CANCELED

yet another good show by a Raith lot

BEEN NO CONTACT FROM THEM REGARDING CONFIRMATION OF THE GAME SO AS IT STANDS THE GAME IS OFF

Left by mutual consent!
    Right then..

Someone get WOF booked then laddies..

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    Right then..

Long bangers aye

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    Right then..

as long aas its about the same time

@hibs.net private member _hucks_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Storar Van Zanten View Post
    MATCH CANCELED

yet another good show by a Raith lot

BEEN NO CONTACT FROM THEM REGARDING CONFIRMATION OF THE GAME SO AS IT STANDS THE GAME IS OFF
    Whats this one got to do with Raith?

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by _hucks_ View Post
    Whats this one got to do with Raith?

guys, i think munrovers are still planning on coming through judging by the posts on their forum

http://raithfantalk.s2.bizhat.com/ra...pic772-45.html

Coaching Staff
    Would it not have been a good idea to have shown me or danny that link 4 or 5 days ago and not a couple of hours before the game would have started?

Anyway, if they can't confirm the game in advance then tough. I'm going back to sleep.