hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    and what the ****s that supposed to mean!

I only just logged on and thought id check their forum to see what they were saying.

**** this

2. Log in to remove the advert

Reading their forum, Sounds like they are coming through and are playing

Left by mutual consent!
    Wtf!!!!?!?!?!

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and what the ****s that supposed to mean!

I only just logged on and thought id check their forum to see what they were saying.

**** this
    it's not meant to 'mean' anything other than what it says.

I got a phone call from Danny saying that he hadn't heard from the Munrovers boy so to put a message on here saying it was canceled. Surely when you saw that message you would have checked their site (that me and Danny didn't even know existed) and found out what they were saying instead of waiting until the morning of the game, thats all.

Left by mutual consent!
    Total shambles again BTW!!

Why was is left to me to phone that team almost 2 hours after their forum post was discovered!!

They were on the way through and I've just told them not too as we have 5 players and nae strips...

Can't be @rsed with this at all anymore!

Organistaion??!? Was everything possible done to find out what was going on?!!?

Matt is spot on, this is nae good for regular football!!

Toys well oot the pram noo...

Shambles.............right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

They need to take some blame here for not properly notifying us. But we are the home team so surely it is down to us to confirm everything.................

Imagine how we would feel if we were travelling through.

Think as many boys as possible get themselves along to football on monday night at craigmount

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton10 View Post
    Total shambles again BTW!!

Why was is left to me to phone that team almost 2 hours after their forum post was discovered!!

They were on the way through and I've just told them not too as we have 5 players and nae strips...

Can't be @rsed with this at all anymore!

Organistaion??!? Was everything possible done to find out what was going on?!!?

Matt is spot on, this is nae good for regular football!!

Toys well oot the pram noo...

So are you up for helping sort it or are you going to bail?

We can easily sort this out, we've come back from much, much worse than this.

p.s, that wasn't meant in a dick headish way before you start getting all GP on me

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Storar Van Zanten View Post
    So are you up for helping sort it or are you going to bail?

We can easily sort this out, we've come back from much, much worse than this.

p.s, that wasn't meant in a dick headish way before you start getting all GP on me
    I was helping to sort stuff out though, Chuckie and Myself dealt with the game against the charity mob nae bother but then our/my input wasn't required...

So what am I meant to do?

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton10 View Post
    I was helping to sort stuff out though, Chuckie and Myself dealt with the game against the charity mob nae bother but then our/my input wasn't required...

So what am I meant to do?
    Mate, it's not what 'I' need to do or what 'you' need to do, it's what 'we' need to do (def)
    We need to get the people who are going to be making the decisions together and have a chat about exactly what's going on and what we're going to be doing.
    Maybe during the week me, you, chuckie, danny and fonz should get together and discuss everything that needs to be discussed and then take it from there.

Mate, it's not what 'I' need to do or what 'you' need to do, it's what 'we' need to do (def)
    We need to get the people who are going to be making the decisions together and have a chat about exactly what's going on and what we're going to be doing.
    Maybe during the week me, you, chuckie, danny and fonz should get together and discuss everything that needs to be discussed and then take it from there.
    I beleive as discussed in previous posts John is doing the charity stuff until end of march.

Storar im sure in an earlier post you said you were taking charge for the time being???

Granted not one individual should take the blame, but again i feel it highlights the lack a genuine interest for the beers at the mo

Come back Fonz all is forgiven

im now gonna watch the mighty spurs

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    I beleive as discussed in previous posts John is doing the charity stuff until end of march.

Storar im sure in an earlier post you said you were taking charge for the time being???

Granted not one individual should take the blame, but again i feel it highlights the lack a genuine interest for the beers at the mo

Come back Fonz all is forgiven

im now gonna watch the mighty spurs
    Think that's the point though, a total lack of understanding so instead of pointing the finger at one another like we normally do, we should actually get ourselves in order. I;m sure John isn't doing charity stuff 24/7 and he'll have one night spare over the next week or 2 to sit down with the rest of us and talk this stuff over so that when he does come back we're not left in limbo wondering who's doing what.

Left by mutual consent!

Collective crack heads...

Never mind.. We´ll just have to play them another time..

Tell the munters to let us know, and post on our board in future if they are playing..

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Looks like we're getting it tight on the SSML site...also looks like RRISC have been upsetting people again...

Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Hand_Luke View Post
    Looks like we're getting it tight on the SSML site...also looks like RRISC have been upsetting people again...
    Had a wee deek at that too, ***** that though, they are saying one of us was on their board where it clearly said they had intended to travel....so what if one of them came onto our board and say in big bold capitals GAME CANCELLED they may have taken a hint also?

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo10™ View Post
    Had a wee deek at that too, ***** that though, they are saying one of us was on their board where it clearly said they had intended to travel....so what if one of them came onto our board and say in big bold capitals GAME CANCELLED they may have taken a hint also?

I'm presuming the one of us that was on there board was possibly Jonz who only noticed it this morning...which by then was too late

I;m sure John isn't doing charity stuff 24/7 and he'll have one night spare over the next week or 2 to sit down with the rest of us and talk this stuff over so that when he does come back we're not left in limbo wondering who's doing what.
    correct, charity stuff isnt 24/7. but it does take 2 nights a week plus many hours on email and phone calls etc. i also work 10 hours a day 5 days a week, and often do work from home to earn a bit extra cash.
    i also have a wife and 2 year old, hence the need to work extra etc.

so when the charity stuff comes round, unfortunately it takes 99% of any non-family time away, infact, even family time is sacrificed to a great extent.
    example. saturday at 16:50 was the first I'd seen my wee boy since thursday morning, I worked late thurs night no never saw him when I got home, was at work all day fri then had the race night(charity), got up and went to work on sat and the missus came in to meet me a finish time. I then worked on till 21:00 on saturday night. had work conference all day today (sunday).had a couple of beers afterwards right enough but I think I deserve it

dont want that to seem like a sob story, just want everyone to know just how limited any free time is right now.

If you guys fancy a wee meet up soon i'll do my best to get along but I can't promise anything.

stu thats not a dig at you either, just when i see myself getting a bit of a slating i get a bit irate. I pop in here as and when I can to help out, but lately i seem to be getting stick for it.

anyhoos, lets get this sorted proper.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    guys, i think munrovers are still planning on coming through judging by the posts on their forum

http://raithfantalk.s2.bizhat.com/ra...pic772-45.html
    Well by *****!

I've searched for a Munrovers site for literally months and never came across that. Cannae believe it.

Seems like there's been a lot of moaning going on, cannae blame anybody though cos it's been a ******* of a fortnight

I had no idea no-one knew about their forum. Has no one ever searched. IIRC they posted their forum link on the ssml messageboard so anyone looking to contact them could do so
    I've only just registered last week when loking for a photo of one of their players for the new website

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Has no one ever searched
    Quote Originally Posted by Nando™ View Post
    I've searched for a Munrovers site for literally months
    Just maybe

I too searched for a forum to see if they had photos etc (and see how my stuff measures up against the competition), with the only result being an old looking site that was last updated with results from 2007

I consider myself a bit resourceful on the electronic interweb thingy, so it wasn't that obvious.

Go on, put "Hibeernian" into that Goggle place, and it takes you straight here, no @rseing about (well, first up is a Bebo site, then here, then some blokes Flickr photo page)

Left by mutual consent!

Thumbs Up

Well good golly gosh..

Look how far we've came in just over a year with some proper organisation and more of the right kinda people on board

Continually onwards and upwards

:notworthy:

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    Can't believe I missed all the fun.

no so much onwards and upwards.....Matt's still with us.

no so much onwards and upwards.....Matt's still with us.
    i'l give you a slap mate

they were the days whenour esteemed manager left us in the ***** for the charity mob

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    I just can't believe Gus aimed a shot at something and it hit!!