hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Capital Greens need you !

After reading many comments appearing on here and the bounce, we have decided to select a few "head figures", who can steer the group in the right direction.

The positions we think are vital are:

Relations - Somebody to be a "spokesperson" for the group, who can let everyone know what will be happening well. This person would be the person responsible for talking to fans etc (Stew)

Arrangement - Somebody who can contact people, and arrange dates with the group/club etc. Will be extremely important to keep group up and running

Designer - Sums itself up really. This person would think of banners etc. Artistic mind is needed for this. Also, would be helpful is this person had access to spacious areas.

Displays - Somebody who can communicate well with designer. Needs to have an artistic mind also, and have vibrant ideas, aimed at improving the atmosphere. This person would also be responsible for making new songs etc.
    (McLeod 1875)

Web Techy - Somebody with skills on a PC. Would be responsible for keeping website up to date, and would need to communiacte with Relations, so that all news is easily accessible , and is available to everyone. (Jamie)

Main Head Figure - Somebody who can keep everything running smoothly.

If you think you would be a suitable person for any role, then please leave your name.

Ross

2. Log in to remove the advert

Cincinnatus
    Left by mutual consent!
    I think you are doing a great job lads, I really do.

Good luck with it and if I can help in anyway give me a shout

Glory Glory

Kev

PS:

Idea 1 A Scottish Day

Idea 2 A combined Irish/Ulster day - that would confuse the SF and get press coverage of the most integrated support in Scotland

@hibs.net private member _hucks_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew the Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After reading many comments appearing on here and the bounce, we have decided to select a few "head figures", who can steer the group in the right direction.

The positions we think are vital are:

Relations - Somebody to be a "spokesperson" for the group, who can let everyone know what will be happening well. This person would be the person responsible for talking to fans etc (Stew)

Arrangement - Somebody who can contact people, and arrange dates with the group/club etc. Will be extremely important to keep group up and running

Designer - Sums itself up really. This person would think of banners etc. Artistic mind is needed for this. Also, would be helpful is this person had access to spacious areas.

Displays - Somebody who can communicate well with designer. Needs to have an artistic mind also, and have vibrant ideas, aimed at improving the atmosphere. This person would also be responsible for making new songs etc.
    (McLeod 1875)

Web Techy - Somebody with skills on a PC. Would be responsible for keeping website up to date, and would need to communiacte with Relations, so that all news is easily accessible , and is available to everyone. (Jamie)

Main Head Figure - Somebody who can keep everything running smoothly.

If you think you would be a suitable person for any role, then please leave your name.

Ross
    Far too beaurocratic mate. The first two positions can be merged, as can teh second two, and this "main head figure" is entirely unnecessary.

Your setting up a fans group, not a workers melitia - treat it as such!

Good luck though guys, and I'm sure when I'm along at the games i'll be joining in with all your songs

First Team Breakthrough
    can I get a bit of low down on this Capital Greens chat? not paid as much attention to the Hibs recently, other things in the way etc, so I'm not sure if i've missed somethin or what? What is the actual aim of the group?

Quote Originally Posted by Marty-Hibee View Post
    can I get a bit of low down on this Capital Greens chat? not paid as much attention to the Hibs recently, other things in the way etc, so I'm not sure if i've missed somethin or what? What is the actual aim of the group?
    To raise the atmosphere at ER, for all games, instead of just derbys and OF visits.

First Team Breakthrough McLeod1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: WeepHFC
    We would really appreciate you if you made a donation to us aswell! This would help us get up and running.

Every little helps!!

Donate Button:
    http://capitalgreens.co.uk

Thanks,
    Jack

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlasMatt PSN ID: mrxblaikiex
    Quote Originally Posted by McLeod1875 View Post
    We would really appreciate you if you made a donation to us aswell! This would help us get up and running.

Every little helps!!

Donate Button:

Thanks,
    Jack
    Love the logo

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: calhill19
    I'm all up for this making noise at games and having a good laugh at the same time. Deffo up for it and think it's a great idea to raise the atmosphere at ER which is in dire need of getting improved.

Gamer IDs

Any donations would help, honestly!!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hibees Wii Code: 007
    Quote Originally Posted by blaikie View Post
    Love the logo
    That is Antifa Hibs handy work

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    That is Antifa Hibs handy work
    That took him an hour!?

Left by mutual consent!
    I will back you fully both financially and vocally, as I did on Saturday..

Gamer IDs

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    I will back you fully both financially and vocally, as I did on Saturday..
    Big Thank You!

Left by mutual consent!
    Big Thank You!

Drop me a p.m whenever you need anything..

I loved you guys.. Totally got me sucked in on Saturday.. I was the guy who gave you the Michael Stewart song..

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hibees Wii Code: 007
    I loved you guys.. Totally got me sucked in on Saturday.. I was the guy who gave you the Michael Stewart song..
    that wiznae bad at all mate

Gamer IDs

Drop me a p.m whenever you need anything..

Double Thank You!!

Long time since i gave one of them

I remember someone once mentioned that it would be an idea to have someone to have a 'fan leader' at Easter Road. ie someone with the loud speaker starting the songs that you hear in many of the continental games. I went to see Marseille last year and they had such a person who obviously had the assistance of the club as they had use of a PA system behind the goals. I reckon this would be superb but not sure what everyone else reckons..

Quote Originally Posted by Thigh ar la View Post
    I remember someone once mentioned that it would be an idea to have someone to have a 'fan leader' at Easter Road. ie someone with the loud speaker starting the songs that you hear in many of the continental games. I went to see Marseille last year and they had such a person who obviously had the assistance of the club as they had use of a PA system behind the goals. I reckon this would be superb but not sure what everyone else reckons..

Please please no....

Fair play mate, you're obviously putting a lot of time and effort into it, but I think you could do yourselves a favour by not referring to yourselves as Ultras as you're clearly not Ultras.

You'll be leaving yourself open to a lot of ridicule.

Like I said, fair play for making the effort though and good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    Please please no....

exactly - remember the Livi drummer? what a cock.. nothing wrong with singing at the fitba - keep the drums, triangles and loudspeakers away from the match - some of us actually do have hangovers at the games remember!!

do any of the capital greens sit anywhere other than the east? if not try get them involved - it's always been too quiet everywhere else in the ground for me..

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlasMatt PSN ID: mrxblaikiex
    Quote Originally Posted by Thigh ar la View Post
    Fan leader such as
    http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...th_468x354.jpg

Sweet Jeebus - are "Capital Greens" the bunch of jumped up 16 year olds that sat right at the back of the "Gazebo side" of the away end at Hamilton??

One of whom was about 12 and insisted on smoking at the front of the stand before the game (erse) and the group that treated us to the Paul Hartley, WM and - albeit briefly - the "Steven Pressley, child molester" tune song. As well as some hilarious ditty about someone who "had AIDS and can't get rid of it, dirty Jambo *******"

If that's the future of the "Ultras" atmosphere at ER, then God help us.

Tin hat firmly on

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    Sweet Jeebus - are "Capital Greens" the bunch of jumped up 16 year olds that sat right at the back of the "Gazebo side" of the away end at Hamilton??

One of whom was about 12 and insisted on smoking at the front of the stand before the game (erse) and the group that treated us to the Paul Hartley, WM and - albeit briefly - the "Steven Pressley, child molester" tune song. As well as some hilarious ditty about someone who "had AIDS and can't get rid of it, dirty Jambo *******"

If that's the future of the "Ultras" atmosphere at ER, then God help us.

Tin hat firmly on
    I don't know of any of us who smoke, and the youngest is 14.

I don't remember us signing Paul Hartley

Steven Pressley, was admittedly sung, but only by one or two of us. Was then decided not to sing it EVER again.

I would like to take the opportunity to state that we are completely against and racial/sectarian/O.T.T songs

I don't know of any of us who smoke, and the youngest is 14.

I don't remember us signing Paul Hartley

Steven Pressley, was admittedly sung, but only by one or two of us. Was then decided not to sing it EVER again.

I would like to take the opportunity to state that we are completely against and racial/sectarian/O.T.T songs
    Good. Me too.

I wish you all the best with your future non-sectarian/racist endeavours.

I like singing relevant Hibs songs that glorify HFC as loudly as anyone.

The quoted songs do not fit any of the above criteria. And there was definitely some sort of "was funny once about 2 years ago" PH song in there - either the Romanov sucking him off one or the other one.

Good that you've taken the "Executive Decision" not to sing the Pressley song, although I'm left scratching my head at why the hell it was uttered at a Hamilton vs Hibs game

Liked the "Cannae fill your gazeebo" chant though

GGTTH

a Dress code perhaps. just so the Ultras stand out from everyone else and people know who you are.

or set up a form on your website for interested hibbies to give you therir email address. generate an email list and send regular weekly info on what youve been up to and what happening soon. link to videos, new songs etc

naw...a FORM no a forum lol.

u want a hand?
    Last edited by Mister P; 23-09-2008 at 04:41 PM.

@hibs.net private member

Every little helps!!

Donate Button:

Thanks,
    Jack
    Have just made a donation to the cause, here's hoping the atmosphere continues to improve making the match experience more enjoyable