hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar
    Red Sox fans of a nervous disposition should NOT open this link.

I love at the start how Vin Scully thanks the crew, as if the Mets are going to be finished within a matter of seconds.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Good season so far, but i'm embarassed by our "misfiring superstars" - our pitching staff are brutal, and the bullpen is pitiful, but they're getting no support whatsoever from our offense of so-called "superstars".

Good start from the Rays, who sit 1 behind the RedSox in the AL East, as well as the Diamondbacks, who's offense have been awesome, sitting 27-16, with a .628 Avg.! Florida Marlins and Chicago Cubs are also firing quite nicely just now.

The Padres (16-28), Mariners (17-27), Rockies (17-27), Giants (17-27) and Tigers (17-27) are embarassing this season - I've continually tried to convince myself that we're going to explode into life, but the more games we play, the less convinced I am
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Boston will rule again.

Chicago doing good. Sox great pitching, if they start hitting they could be a force. Cubs good offense but one injury away from it going tits up.

D'backs will be strong, but never write of the Yankees. A poor start but September is a long way away.