hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NE Pats

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    COME ON NEW ENGLAND!!!!

This had better be good as i'm going to be up again at 9 and grumpy as **** the next morning!!!!

I think we've got an edge tonight - been there, seen it and done it before - Brady is fit, as are our chances.

Let's go!
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofBolivar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely you're talking about the Pats offensive line here, which has been superb this season. Unlike Ben Roethlisberger, Brady has been sacked rarely and hit infrequently. It's normal to see Brady upright in the pocket for five seconds or more without anyone near him. His job has also been helped by poor defensive schemes in the secondary of his opponents.

I, personally, don't see the need for 'a hell of a team' in order to beat the Pats. I think the Colts, Steelers and Jaguars are all capable of winning a one off game. All are much better defensively than the Patriots (who've given up an alarming amount of points and who have one of the worst red zone D's in the league); all have run-first, clock controlling offences (unlike NE); and all are going about their business much more quietly than NE (who're beginning to look jaded in a way that's not helped by the age of their linebackers).

It wouldn't suprise me if the Patriots won the Superbowl, but nor would it suprise me if any of those three teams beat them.
    What a time they chose to prove me right - the weaknesses have been there all season - it just took a decent team like the Giants to exploit them
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.