PDA

View Full Version : New England Patriots vs Indianapolis Colts

Sylar
04-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Currently 10-13 to Indianapolis - if the score stays the same, this has been one day of nothing but disappointment.

Patriots offence has become toothless and our defence are all over the place.

Grrr.....

Fat Stu
04-11-2007, 11:44 PM
20-10 to the colts. don't really have a team, but the colts defence has been impressive.

Sylar
05-11-2007, 12:08 AM
24-20 New England - Tom Brady is God! :thumbsup:

I just hope we didnt score too early as they now have 3.15 to come back :bitchy:

Sylar
05-11-2007, 12:24 AM
All finished - Patriots win in the 4th with 2 fantastic long passes by Brady and some fantastic recieving by Welker, Moss and Dante. Defence held out when it mattered in the final 2 minutes and ran the ball and grounded it well to hold on...

Some cracking recovery work from the Pats defence, sacking Manning and forcing a fumble recovery to get the final TD. With the amount of calls going against us, as well as Brady throwing 2 uncharacteristic interceptions, i thought we were going to throw it away in Indi yet again. I should learn to have more faith in us by now!

Absolutely brilliant - that very possibly guarentees home field advantage for the post-season!

Falkirk Hibby
06-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Fabulous game and pretty much what I expected despite the numerous predictions of a shootout. I was worried that we weren't going to get there, as Indy played a defensive blinder for large parts....but for the first time in years, we have the players that can turn a match on a huge play.

Can the Pats now go unbeaten???

And wasn't it pleasent to see Manning's face after his fumble? :greengrin

Sylar
06-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Fabulous game and pretty much what I expected despite the numerous predictions of a shootout. I was worried that we weren't going to get there, as Indy played a defensive blinder for large parts....but for the first time in years, we have the players that can turn a match on a huge play.

Can the Pats now go unbeaten???

And wasn't it pleasent to see Manning's face after his fumble? :greengrin

There's a Mastercard advert in there somewhere :greengrin - priceless it was!

I can't see any reason why we can't get to the 19-0 stage - it's so feasible the way we're going just now.

The bye week for us has come at the right time though as the win against the Colts would have been tiring.

Denverhibby
07-11-2007, 12:18 AM
The Pats are over rated.How can anybodey support a team with England in it.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin.Go Broncos.

Falkirk Hibby
07-11-2007, 05:29 PM
The Pats are over rated.How can anybodey support a team with England in it.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin.Go Broncos.

I think the lack of oxygen a mile up has affected you. :wink:

Denverhibby
07-11-2007, 06:55 PM
I am at sea level at the momment.Heading back to mile high after christmas.Trying to catch as many games as i can before going back.The Pats cannot play at Altitude look what happened 2 seasons ago.

Sylar
07-11-2007, 11:08 PM
I am at sea level at the momment.Heading back to mile high after christmas.Trying to catch as many games as i can before going back.The Pats cannot play at Altitude look what happened 2 seasons ago.

We're flying along quite nicely just now thank you very much :greengrin

Come again once we're 16-0 :wink:

H18sry
08-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Spare a thought for me I'm a Dolphins fan :boo hoo:

Sylar
08-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Spare a thought for me I'm a Dolphins fan :boo hoo:

I hope your mates are keeping a good eye on you :agree:

HibsMax
08-11-2007, 05:58 PM
DETROIT

HibsMax
08-11-2007, 06:01 PM
That Colts game was a nail biter for sure! Loved it but was keeking myself with 9mins to go in the 4th. Next tough game is on Dec 9th (Steelers)! I think the only other tough game will be the Giants in Week 17.

I never complain about refs over here because they usually make good calls but, JESUS, they were awful on Sunday. There were two HUGE defensive pass interference calls that were absolutely horrendous. One of them should have been offensive pass interference. But hey, even with a franchise record of over 140 yards in penalties...we still beat the "best team in the NFL" :wink:

GhostofBolivar
09-11-2007, 12:59 PM
That Colts game was a nail biter for sure! Loved it but was keeking myself with 9mins to go in the 4th. Next tough game is on Dec 9th (Steelers)! I think the only other tough game will be the Giants in Week 17.

I never complain about refs over here because they usually make good calls but, JESUS, they were awful on Sunday. There were two HUGE defensive pass interference calls that were absolutely horrendous. One of them should have been offensive pass interference. But hey, even with a franchise record of over 140 yards in penalties...we still beat the "best team in the NFL" :wink:

Hardly. The penalty on Hobbs was outrageous, but the penalty on Asante Samuel in the first was clear interference.

Van Nasten 34
09-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Pittsburgh may give the Pats a very tough game if Monday night's first half demolition of Baltimore was anything to go by.
Cowboys at Giants the big one this weekend:agree: