PDA

View Full Version : F1 shoot-out - a decent bet..?

Toaods
21-10-2007, 03:31 PM
There is bound to be some carnage or technical problems coming into play.

It's very hot at Interlagos in Brazil and the teams are worried about tyre degradation, meaning tyres lasting maybe only 8 laps at top racing requirements.

The Red Bull cars (Mark Webber and David Coulthard) have both done better than usual in qualifying and Bet365 offering 100/1 and 150/1 for both to win.

E/W can be had at 1/4 the odds to finish in the first three. So on my assumption that there will be a bit of 'coming-together' here and there Webber is a decent bet for the 3rd spot.

For the record , my tip is Raikonnen, Massa, Webber(?)......Alonso to take Hamilton out with a mental dive up the inside.

PiemanP
21-10-2007, 03:53 PM
There is bound to be some carnage or technical problems coming into play.

It's very hot at Interlagos in Brazil and the teams are worried about tyre degradation, meaning tyres lasting maybe only 8 laps at top racing requirements.

The Red Bull cars (Mark Webber and David Coulthard) have both done better than usual in qualifying and Bet365 offering 100/1 and 150/1 for both to win.

E/W can be had at 1/4 the odds to finish in the first three. So on my assumption that there will be a bit of 'coming-together' here and there Webber is a decent bet for the 3rd spot.

For the record , my tip is Raikonnen, Massa, Webber(?)......Alonso to take Hamilton out with a mental dive up the inside.

stranger things will have happened :devil:. because those 2 sure dont like each other.

what are the odds on Hamilton?

Toaods
21-10-2007, 03:57 PM
stranger things will have happened :devil:. because those 2 sure dont like each other.

"I'll watch what happens on the first corner. There will be fireworks on the first corner. The gloves are off."
Red Bull's Mark Webber on BBC 5live

what are the odds on Hamilton?

9/4.......if he's leading afer the first lap that price will be slashed

macca70
21-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Could well be carnage at the 1st bend. only 200 metres to the 1st bend from the start.

PiemanP
21-10-2007, 04:01 PM
i must say gand prix doesnt realy excite me :coffee:

but i am realy looking forward to todays race :thumbsup:

macca70
21-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Lewis doon to 7th, think he was too scared of getting into trouble withe ferraris so let them go then tried some crazy move round the outside of alonso and went off the track.

TheEastTerrace
21-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Hamilton has a woeful start. Down to eighth at the moment

PiemanP
21-10-2007, 04:08 PM
made a very silly decision IMO :bitchy: he should have just stuck tight to alonso and seen what he could do after a couple of rounds of pit stops.

Kaiser_Sauzee
21-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Hamilton having problems. Gear problems....?

macca70
21-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Down to 18th, car seems to be working again

PiemanP
21-10-2007, 04:23 PM
not looking good at all for Lewis

alonso can still crash though :duck:

macca70
21-10-2007, 04:24 PM
not looking good at all for Lewis

alonso can still crash though :duck:

He'll make 5th nae probs :agree:

He's flying just now and everyone is getting oot his way.

Toaods
21-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Webber KO'd again.......:brickwall

greenlex
21-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Not an F1 fan but that pitstop was funny as ****. :roflmao::roflmao:We should have this more often. Maybe give the team points for seeing how many technicians you can run over. Maybe a point a man or smething. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You could just see the guy thinking about his claim as he limped into the building with a bit of help. :greengrin:devil:

robinp
21-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Not an F1 fan but that pitstop was funny as ****. :roflmao::roflmao:We should have this more often. Maybe give the team points for seeing how many technicians you can run over. Maybe a point a man or smething. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You could just see the guy thinking about his claim as he limped into the building with a bit of help. :greengrin:devil:
Pit Stop Bowling :thumbsup:

Toaods
21-10-2007, 04:59 PM

...his claim will be enhance then with his removal to hospital lying strapped onto a whelled stretcher......:wink: