PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to James Toseland....

Dibben
07-10-2007, 03:25 PM
....on winning his 2nd World Superbike championship today!

He didn't do it with alot of style today - but he done what he had to do!! With 8 wins this season - more that any other rider - he deserves the title before he moves to MotoGP next season!!!

Well done James!!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

BH.

Nameless
07-10-2007, 04:20 PM
I think he will do very well next year in moto GP, and if he gets a competative bike, he might even win a race or 2.

Dibben
07-10-2007, 04:32 PM
I think he will do very well next year in moto GP, and if he gets a competative bike, he might even win a race or 2.

If the one tyre rule comes in (rumoured) & Yamaha sort out their bike then he should be up there.... will take some to win a race first year but 2nd year he'll be challenging top 5 hopefully!!!

:agree:

BH.

Nameless
11-10-2007, 01:41 PM
If the one tyre rule comes in (rumoured) & Yamaha sort out their bike then he should be up there.... will take some to win a race first year but 2nd year he'll be challenging top 5 hopefully!!!

:agree:

BH.

Who do you reckon will win it next year?

Dibben
12-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Who do you reckon will win it next year?

If Yamaha/Michelin (unless the 1 tyre make rule comes in) get their finger out then Rossi again will be up there! I don't expect the japanese will put up with being embarrassed by a small (relatively) bike company like Ducati :cool2: - so they'll pull out all the stops!

I still expect Stoner to be up there - I rated him last year as he crashed his way through his rookie season!

Dark horse for next year.... Melandri on the Ducati!

Personally I'd like to see Rossi win it - if Toseland can't!!! :greengrin

If the 1 tyre make rule comes in, then I expect much closer racing than this year, which, apart from the odd race has been a bit 'Formula 1'.... :yawn:

BH.