PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton

Gatecrasher
30-09-2007, 12:29 PM
another win today and with Alonso crashing its all down to china imo :thumbsup:

Tranent_Hibees
01-10-2007, 12:49 PM
fantastic capped off a perfect weekend for me after hibs performance on saturday and scotland qualifying at the rugby world cup.

I hope that whinging moanin alonso does sit out 2008 like has been mentioned, although would be funny to see him alongside lewis in 08 so he can beat him again.

Sunday for me showed who is the superior driver, in horrendus conditions lewis kept his cool all race and deserved his win, as for the Spaniard he was all over the place and his crash was only a matter of time.

notorious
01-10-2007, 01:21 PM
fantastic capped off a perfect weekend for me after hibs performance on saturday and scotland qualifying at the rugby world cup.

I hope that whinging moanin alonso does sit out 2008 like has been mentioned, although would be funny to see him alongside lewis in 08 so he can beat him again.

Sunday for me showed who is the superior driver, in horrendus conditions lewis kept his cool all race and deserved his win, as for the Spaniard he was all over the place and his crash was only a matter of time.

Wouldn't say Hamilton is overall better than Alonso JB but he buckled under the pressure on Sunday IMO. Lewis has been slower than Alonso for the three previous races and there's no doubt the rain helped him at the weekend, as there was less emphasis on the car setup.

Flet sorry for Sebastien Vettel aswell, drove an amazing race and was in line to make his 1st podium at 20 years old and made 1 mistake, taking himself and Webber out the race. Looks a quality prospect though, could be at one of the bigger teams soon.