PDA

View Full Version : Rugby League

DaveF
29-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Anyone following the end of the Super League season?

Following on from last weeks unbelievable game between Bradford and Wigan, there was another cracker tonight with Wigan knocking Hull out 18-21.

Top notch skill, fight and atmosphere.

Next week Wigan move on to face Leeds for the right to meet Saints in the final.

Don't forget the ARL grand final tomorrow @ 9.30am on Setanta 1 :thumbsup:

ozziehibbie
02-10-2007, 03:34 AM

Following on from last weeks unbelievable game between Bradford and Wigan, there was another cracker tonight with Wigan knocking Hull out 18-21.

Next week Wigan move on to face Leeds for the right to meet Saints in the final.

Storm flogged Manly in the final, top performances from all our key players. Good way for big Kingy (Matt King) to finish with Storm before he heads off to Warrington. Warringtonare getting a real talented footballer and a class act there.

bingo70
02-10-2007, 10:32 AM

should really watch more rugby league cos whenever i watch it i really enjoy it, cracking game :agree:

went to a st helens-wigan match once, good day out, atmosphere just like the football :agree:

Hibee Reb
02-10-2007, 11:09 AM
As a Warrington fan I really can't wait for next season to come. Having the likes of King and Monaghan playing in the P&B along with Briers, I hope that this is the season I can finally see us reach a final :agree:

sauzee=legend
02-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Been down to a few St Helens matches...Do enjoy watching all there games on TV aswell.

Must admit James Roby is going to be world class and even better player than a certain Mr K Cunnningham......and thats saying something

ozziehibbie
03-10-2007, 11:26 PM
As a Warrington fan I really can't wait for next season to come. Having the likes of King and Monaghan playing in the P&B along with Briers, I hope that this is the season I can finally see us reach a final :agree:

Watch out for big Kingy under the high ball, he rarely loses the challenge. Also when he gets the ball and reaches ramming speed he doesn't run round defences he runs over them. He's a massive unit, but a very down to earth guy. With mental hair too.

I hope Kingy and Warrington go far next season.

Monaghan is a bloody good player too. Makes tackles like a truck.

sauzee=legend
11-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Been down to a few St Helens matches...Do enjoy watching all there games on TV aswell.

Must admit James Roby is going to be world class and even better player than a certain Mr K Cunnningham......and thats saying something

The man i pick out to be world class turns out to be named man of steel :thumbsup:.